Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 12. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 09:41:08 AM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
That's right, because too many altcoins are emerging, the competition is getting tighter every day based on the demand of crypto holders or big traders who compete every day to get the slightest profit. especially due to dumpers that are too high, finally projects that do not have enough funds will feel overwhelmed and bankrupt
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
The OGz Club
September 29, 2018, 09:37:08 AM
people who say like that are people who no longer believe in altcoin. of course not all ltcoin will survive, only altcoins that are able to compete and strong that will survive on cryptocurrency.
the only ones that can survive are already large altcoins such as the top 10 and to coin from an ICO project it is now very difficult to last long in the market at a good price and most of the price will go down after listing in a market exchange.
Activity: 275
September 29, 2018, 09:36:07 AM
in a similar situation, 90% of altcoin do die. Strong coins will survive, and the weak ones will not stand the competition.
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 09:26:32 AM
yes, in fact it is like this, somehow managed to overcome the situation in the market right now. Since the middle of 2018, the crypto market has dropped dramatically. This is why investors have chosen not to invest crypto before, now is the time for us to rise again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 09:14:25 AM
people who say like that are people who no longer believe in altcoin. of course not all ltcoin will survive, only altcoins that are able to compete and strong that will survive on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 09:14:20 AM
Every sharp drop in the market will cause some Altcoin to disappear. First of all, the true and false of these coins will not be mentioned, but as long as the coins disappear after such a fall, they are definitely defective. These defects can be any aspect, technology / Sales / Feasibility ..... or some other reason. But most coins don't disappear at once, and coins that haven't disappeared many times are the real success.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
September 29, 2018, 09:08:45 AM
People talk a lot, but I don’t think that you need to understand everything as they say, you definitely should have an opinion on this matter, so I wouldn’t listen to people, just buy now so you don’t regret lost opportunities later.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
September 29, 2018, 09:08:24 AM
Not all altcoins will survive but there are some altcoins that cannot die off. The idea or product behind some altcoins are highly in demand. This creates a value for the altcoin. A coin like ETH, Ripple, EOS have strong capabilities of supporting Bitcoin with its aim of taking crypto to the entire world.
Activity: 443
Merit: 12
September 29, 2018, 09:04:52 AM
A lot of altcoins being clones of bitcoin and other successful projects will definitely disappear. They are not needed and survived only because of the hype of 2017. Only few of them should remain, which will gain greater capitalization and become more stable.
Activity: 140
September 26, 2018, 07:59:33 PM
I agree the fact that most of the altcoins will disappear. Still, there are good, promising coins that can survive the competition. So I think the altcoins have a future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 7
September 26, 2018, 07:48:41 PM
about 90% altcoins will be dead like dot-com bubble happened. Most of projects till now are just ideas
Activity: 210
September 26, 2018, 04:33:05 PM
In any case, altcoins will be on the market and will grow. In some cases, altcoins can earn more than bitcoin. Because they change the price faster.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 07:36:32 PM
Most altcoins may won't survive, only a few that could survive. If bitcoin is constantly falling, it could endanger the existence of many altcoins since I believe that bitcoin price affects the altcoins'.
Activity: 602
September 26, 2018, 05:33:28 PM
I think they'll be all right, at least a lot of them. Although most of them will die. Since they initially had a bad intention to implement. But still, I tend to see the good in everything, so relax and enjoy life and the cryptocurrency in particular. After all, everything will come to its senses, the market will recover and we will all be happy.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 26, 2018, 05:16:33 PM
Obviously, over time, many coins will not be able to compete and make a profit. In general, the whole system of crypto currency can not be durable and constantly successful. I think that for some time we will stay afloat, and then many people will leave this kind of earnings, disappointed in it. Although a year or two we still have to do something for this direction and get some feedback and result.
Most of the altcoins are not surviving because of the team handling it, after they got the investment or the money that they need they are not protecting their investors, sad but we should protect investors for the sake of the trust and credibility.

I also think that part of the project team, their plans and their roadmap is very good, but they do not produce good products, bad project management, so that the community gradually leave and no people use the product
copper member
Activity: 27
September 26, 2018, 05:04:02 PM
I think that a large number of altcoins will disappear because of the lack of a product. If there is no product, nobody needs a coin.

Most alt coins disappear in fact. Some of them are valuable, have a good project and eventually they survive. Others are just tests or false projects, are used for some time in the market and then, they slowly die.

But that happens in real life too. Many companies are created, trying to solve a problem or providing a service for people and if they are valuable they survive. It´s called capitalism.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 26, 2018, 04:56:34 PM
I believe in the crypto currency. And it seems to me that only people who can not use this tool for earnings do not believe in the crypto currency.
Activity: 504
September 26, 2018, 04:55:30 PM
Some of the altcoins were just created to make the developers rich. Most of them just have one developer with no team no community. Just pump and dump. They are the ones that will die eventually.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
September 26, 2018, 04:53:34 PM
Of course, with many altcoins being disadvantaged in development, we cannot claim that the altcoin will die because the altcoin will continue to exist as long as Bitcoin still exists, so even though there are several concepts in common, each project has a different address, such as altcoin with market concepts. it has been very much but still they still exist today.
Activity: 294
September 26, 2018, 04:48:26 PM
I think that a large number of altcoins will disappear because of the lack of a product. If there is no product, nobody needs a coin.
Pages:
Jump to: