Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 13. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 04:42:03 PM
I'm sure that the altcoins will only prosper in the future. Because they are very useful and strong coins on crypto marker. I think it's all done for you to panic. I think that this should not be believed.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
September 26, 2018, 09:46:56 AM
There will be good Altcoin developments in areas that will survive and develop with bitcoin, and those with no technology or applications will be eliminated and no longer stand.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 04:40:17 PM
But statements made by those who create the trap are often very ridiculous and go against the truth. Do not believe in those things because Altcoins are like crypto pieces, if it does not exist, it means that Crypto will be destroyed so do not think in those stupid comments.
Activity: 448
September 26, 2018, 04:38:35 PM
don't fully trust people's opinions because not everything is right, and most importantly we all don't want the altcoin to be destroyed because it is a valuable asset now and in the future. from what happened at this time we can analyze how crypto's situation is so bad and have a loss of trust, I hope crypto will continue to live.
Activity: 453
September 26, 2018, 04:37:46 PM
Obviously, over time, many coins will not be able to compete and make a profit. In general, the whole system of crypto currency can not be durable and constantly successful. I think that for some time we will stay afloat, and then many people will leave this kind of earnings, disappointed in it. Although a year or two we still have to do something for this direction and get some feedback and result.
Most of the altcoins are not surviving because of the team handling it, after they got the investment or the money that they need they are not protecting their investors, sad but we should protect investors for the sake of the trust and credibility.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 26, 2018, 04:35:56 PM
In any case, altcoins will be on the market and will grow. In some cases, altcoins can earn more than bitcoin. Because they change the price faster.
I agree with you, some altcoins can give more profit than Bitcoin. But I think that the risk when investing in such coins is much higher.
Activity: 294
September 26, 2018, 04:34:00 PM
I think you shouldn't worry because of the market because you can keep coins now and when the prices become higher you will be able to sell coins and now it is the high time to buy
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 04:31:40 PM
People are now doing panic to sell all their altcoins , I think this is a bad example, you need to buy good altcoins and not in some case to sell in the negative
Activity: 124
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 26, 2018, 04:30:35 PM
People says that because they losing their money in their altcoins. Some altcoin will not survive in the long run but i believe 90 percentage of coins will recover themselves in next bull market. People are really too pessimistic. Everyone was very happy during bull and all of these guys are crying now
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 26, 2018, 04:18:41 PM
Many alternative coins are really useless at the moment. They die and bring big losses to the investor. I think that now is a bad time for investing in alternative coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 26, 2018, 04:13:23 PM
Obviously, over time, many coins will not be able to compete and make a profit. In general, the whole system of crypto currency can not be durable and constantly successful. I think that for some time we will stay afloat, and then many people will leave this kind of earnings, disappointed in it. Although a year or two we still have to do something for this direction and get some feedback and result.
Activity: 364
September 26, 2018, 01:32:46 PM
More than 90% of the coins will not be in a few years. First of all, the coins that offer a cheap Commission will die, after the full launch of the lighting network.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 11:01:34 AM
Some altcoins will surely survive, but certainly not all. Now there are already old altcoins that hardly have any value or are used and as we get more and more altcoins, not everyone will survive.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
September 26, 2018, 10:49:47 AM
Many people look with one eye, they only can judge without knowing the truth. Please read the good news that is widely spread on many websites. Don't be easily fooled by the fake bad news that is vilifying the cryptocurrency, you must cross check and double check to make sure it.
But, the one thing is certain that nowadays there are many companies, especially in the field of technology that are beginning to adapt the blockchain platform to their systems. Of course this is a good opportunity for the future of cryptocurrency, if we participate in investing on their projects that is a profitable long-term investment.
You do not need to worry about the large number of altcoins at this time, the most important thing is that you have to focus on just a few projects that you trust that have innovative and useful products.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 26, 2018, 09:59:51 AM
The bottomline is the market has been flooded with so much token with almost the same use and functionality. Yes, most altcoins are doomed to die if they will not develop it to its full potential. Thus, giving away such promising characteristic to the trash where most of the token which lack the support and development goes.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 09:29:14 AM
I want to say that those altcoins that are supported by a working project, they will live. Just those altcoins that have a good HYIP, the same will be on the market! coins Scam projects, unsuccessful projects, Well, it's even good if the projects disappear viola Scam projects!
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 26, 2018, 09:20:21 AM
Not all altcoins will survive, it is true. But altcoins, which have a really demand among people, will survive and grow in price!
Activity: 182
September 26, 2018, 09:14:56 AM
I also think that most altcoins will not survive in this harsh market but those altcoins that are popular and will never die !
Activity: 448
September 26, 2018, 09:12:54 AM
I know that there are a lot of scammed alts and of course they won't survive. What about altcoins with a similar idea, I think that they can work because compete is a good tool for self improvement and it can be in blockchain sphere too
Activity: 364
Merit: 18
September 26, 2018, 09:09:39 AM
Well theres a lot of project which has a bright ideas and unique but not as that famous because of lack of hype and supportes while theres a lot of project which is like a trash idea but many supporters i dont know why maybe because of hype.

As of know crypto is at doomed and its a good chance to observe and know what project is legit and strong and know whos project are only hype and weak.

Just research well and pick the best altcoin youve think that has a great future and can survive for long term .Always plan for your cut loss and next move to avoid from being bankrupt.
Pages:
Jump to: