Pages:
Author

Topic: People say altcoins won't survive - page 51. (Read 6350 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 503
August 20, 2018, 06:45:55 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!

Alternative coins will survive but of course not all because that still depends on how stable the coin in the market. The more people supports and invest in a particular altcoin the chances to survive would be higher.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
August 20, 2018, 06:42:15 PM
they will NOT SURVIVE.

the 30th of September , SEC will deny ETF to run. This is already a DEAD MARKET.

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 06:41:07 PM
altcoin will survive, strong altcoins can become like bitcoin. many altcoins are strong and they can survive even they can recover quickly.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
August 20, 2018, 06:20:00 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. 

I strongly agree if that 90% altcoin, will be destroyed. With the existence of coin destruction which is useless, I can ensure the continuity of the crypto currency can last longer. And the launch of funds from investors is possible will be more targeted because investors are no longer confused by the crowded thousands of altcoins.
Activity: 56
August 20, 2018, 05:55:15 PM
They are lots of negative impression about altcoin in the crypto community to me Altcoins will survive simply as long as there is demand for them.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
August 20, 2018, 05:51:39 PM
This is same story when bitcoin and ethereum is already started, there's a lot of negative commends specially on both two top crypto currency, but don't you wonder why the alternative coins section is still 100 percent working in bitcointalk.org? Even we say that there's 90 percent of scam, the 10 percent real deal is still exist. People are always looking on those 10 percent to change their life from hardship and effort of course. Guys, this rally is just begun... so make it real than looking on their failure.
Activity: 224
August 20, 2018, 05:44:55 PM
This is how people would condem good things and don't be surprised that those condemning it might also be doing it at your back so, follow your instinct.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
August 20, 2018, 05:36:27 PM
Many of them are garbage, useless ones. But some of them have usage in real world and I believe those will survive and should.
Activity: 126
August 20, 2018, 05:28:05 PM
I think there a serious lack of innovation on the altcoin market, probably produced by too many people trying to create their own projects because they thought they could get profits just because of it being related to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 20, 2018, 05:24:46 PM
Many community members have been claiming lately that altcoins are going to die or at least that 90% of altcoins are doomed. I tend to agree with them that there are many coins and tokens that are pointless and won't survive. Another cathegory are alts with solid foundations but won't manage to fight with their competitors as naturally there are numerous projects with same visions. But if you trust the project you invested in, there is no reason to change your mind just because someone says many altcoins won't succeed. Do your research and trust only your own judgement, because many ALTCOINS ARE HERE TO STAY!
No, those that are predicting that most coins are going to die are correct, the problem is that as soon as one of those useless projects dies another one even more useless than the one before appears and renovates the hopes of people that this coin is going to be different and that is not going to be the case, so you are mistaken most altcoins are here to scam and to disappear.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 05:24:23 PM
I also think like that because altcoin is not as strong as etherum or bitcoin because they only have value on that project not in all projects
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 05:18:10 PM
As long as their is bitcoin, altcoin still remains. Most of the them are engage in scams that causes it credibility at the lowest level, but some they called shitcoin arise from the grave and dominate the market. In the future 1 altcoin will surpasses btc ang take over his crown.
Activity: 140
August 20, 2018, 04:56:20 PM
There are too many altcoins circulating in the cryptoworld ,there are maybe altcoins that would not survive for a long term or span of time ,but there are many kinds of promising altcoins that I would believe will last for a longer span of time because ,it is properly manage and promoted to be known to customers and investors.
Activity: 108
August 20, 2018, 04:54:36 PM
Well guessing the future? Alcon will survive or will not survive, answering that question is really very hard. Because no one can surely predict what will happen next. So the people are saying that altcoin will not survive, they are just guessing an impossible thought.
Crypto experts are pretty much sure that, altcoin will last long for more than 20 years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 04:44:10 PM
There are way too much of altcoins. Some of them are duplicates of similar projects. Many of them will disappear as only the strongest can survive declining market.
Still holding alts I believe they will stay and has future in Crypto.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 04:08:10 PM
The facts is some altcoins will die,while some will survive.
The altcoins with significant use case will survive.
The altcoins that have experience team,good advisor board,very active on social media will survive.
The altcoins that have real use case is like metal that is used to manufacture many things meaning it will induce demand and supply at the same time attract investors.
Altcoins like etherium,bitcoin cash,xlm,Ada,Etc and xrp would survive because of the fundamental behind and at the same it has fulfil the purpose upon which it is established.

If you watch some of the altcoins are being listed on big exchange like coinbase that carry out intense research before listing a coin has started listing some of the altcoins.

Finally,some altcoins with real use case like metal and silver will survive,while many that are only traded on exchange just to cash out btc will die naturally.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 03:51:29 PM
Well, of course all the altcoins can't just disappear. A large proportion will remain. Especially it concerns those tokens which are supported by promising projects and products. In addition, there are many examples of altcoins that have been afloat for more than a year and two, and who have experienced times in a worse way than now. Therefore, let's not rush things, just wait and see.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 03:45:18 PM
People always get upset about it and I don't understand it, in any market or revolutionary technology always the same thing happens, we could see it with the stock market, we could see it with the dot-com bubble and now with the cryptos, what happens is that there are many investors willing to invest in whatever new coin appears, because they think they are investing in the next bitcoin, what they don't realize is that many projects are badly designed and end up failing, so we have to be very selective with our money, and research very well before investing.
Activity: 196
August 20, 2018, 03:41:35 PM
that's a bit of a misinterpretation. Tokens that will make a real contribution to the economy, will survive. and it turns out that everyone invests money, but the real impact of cryptocurrencies on economic development can be counted on the fingers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 20, 2018, 03:36:18 PM
Obviously this is just my opinion, but the altcoin market has stopped making sense to me.  Altcoins Will Crash - It's Time to Move Back into BTC & ETH.

ETH, if you forgot is altcoin, like any other cryptocurrency different from bitcoin. I believe that soon will die all projects which were created solely for profit,and will do the desired and useful products

Why do you think that all the altcoins will disappear and bitcoin will survive?
I am sure that many coins that are now on the basis of the ethereum will simply make their own blockchaine.
I dont see any advantages of bitcoin in front of any altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: