Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin. - page 3. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

Here in the Philippines all organizations are allowed to build their own business in behalf of bitcoin unless they are not commit any crimes to their client or their company become Pyramiding scam that's the big violation and they must be apprehend by authorities.

Banco Central ng Pilipinas together with our justice system of Supreme court of the Philippines did not declared totally ban to all people here to use BITCOIN, so everybody can avail if they want  to use it.   
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
It is a good news for a country as it can help on economy development but expect the Tax once it will fully legalized.  Grin

Well its a good news to all the Filipinos who are involved in the crypto-world. I assumed that when government will legalized the bitcoin as a payment system of all the purchase and online transaction expected that there's an extra expenses called the tax. Tax is not the reason people stop using bitcoin because it is normal having a tax if the government will regulate the bitcoin in the country and people are accepting that regulation always.
Activity: 56
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

Thats great news ! I know that there are alot of people from philippines work contracts outside their country and need to send money back home to their families, and they would use conpanies like western union. But with bitcoin is gona be better and cheaper for them !! Amazing
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
I live there now and I have to say its true: the PI is a more bitcoin-friendly place than even the U.S.

There's a few bitcoin ATMs scattered here and there, but most impressively is the progress made by coins.ph, a Philippines-based mobile wallet service that allows for the instantaneous conversion of BTC to digital pesos (PHP).

What good are digital pesos you might ask? You can take care of a ton of finances with them, all through your coins.ph wallet, including:

- paying utility bills
- paying tuition
- buying data loads
- sending remittances for pickup at places like Cebuana (and a couple other banks)
- cashing them out at other financial retailers

I was also impressed to see you can buy digital pesos for your wallet with real pesos at any 7/11.

Its quite remarkable, really.

Seeing as how phone data is pretty much as good as money here, I gotta say, coins.ph really does provide a valuable service for their kaibagans. They use bitcoin for what it was intended to do: help make finances easier for the poor.

After all, bitcoin was never meant to be an investment vehicle. It's meant to be a currency.
Activity: 72
It is a good news for a country as it can help on economy development but expect the Tax once it will fully legalized.  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 128

This is a good start because I'm sure that the demand for bitcoins will increase when major companies here have begun to accept it. So we're ready for Filipinos because it's the beginning.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102

Yes, Philippines started to recognize bitcoin.  When the news regarding the Baacoor unemployed dad became millionaire because of his engagement in bitcoin, it spreads a ray of hope to the Filipino citizen.  

Unfortunately, there are also some news spread in Philippine television who take advantage of bitcoin fame and use it to scam people.  

On the other hand, those news like this will alter those bad news that damage bitcoin reputation made by bad people who only want to scam other people.  

As a Filipino citizen, if bitcoin will be legalize on the Philippines, for sure, I am one of million beneficiaries of it.
Activity: 154
Wow. It is nice to hear that Philippines is starting to embrace and accept bitcoin. I hope everyone of us will be knowledgable in bitcoin in order for us to have a better and bright future with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 153
Merit: 7
I think it's great that Philippines starting to accept bitvoin , that's good for they're country that bitcoin is can help to they're country it can help to the people who are indeed so much. . Bitcoin help to the people in the Philippines to reach they're goals and dreams so it can help to develop their country.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
The sad fact about bitcoin here in the Philippines is that more people was educated by bitcoin through investment scam hahaha. Bitcoin is getting familiar here because lot of scammer using bitcoin, how they do that? Here some example:

OPEN SLOTS!!!

37 DAYS TIME FRAME
INVESTMENT : PROFIT
50 000php - 10 000php
100 000php - 20 000php
160 000php - 30 000php

🚫Trust Is The Key
🚫No Invite
🚫No Selling
🚫Not Networking!
🚫Not Pyramiding
🚫Not Online Paluwagan
🚫No Scam

✅100% Legit
✅100% Money Back Guarantee MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

If you're going to ask where did the profit came from, they always answer you "From Bitcoin" hahaha
Fact:
This week one of most bigtime scammer  in the Philippines was caught and found out a BILLION BITCOIN INVESTMENT SCAM. Known as the New Generation Bitcoin Investment.

the danger of such things can be detrimental to other users, when bitcoin has gained a place in the realm of government but on the other side the scamer use this gap to launch the action, hopefully this can be completed soon, so as not to affect the government's trust in bitcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
Welcome Philippines to the bitcoin community. We seek to expect more from you and more countries to join our community. Bitcoin will truly change the world and most of the world leaders are realizing this. that's good but they should not bother us too much with regulations, that wasn't the initial plan of bitcoin by Satoshi Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
nice news , and i hope it can make bitcoin price going up again
and i hope all country will accepct later
Activity: 98
It is really good news to all who live on Philippines because all of us know that Filipinos are also subject to risk, and some people there are presented now and use bitcoin. It really will help them because now they can use him in different institutions on Philippines which accept bitcoin or conduct on other market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 104
terra-credit.com
The Philippines accepts bitcoin payments as a good sign. As many countries accept bitcoin payments, the bitcoin grows stronger and more widely known. Promoting the bitcoin market becomes more exciting. The price of bitcoin will become stable in the future, people are more assured.
This is good news, is not it? Moreover, if properly authorized as a means of payment. Hopefully can make the price bounce. The crisis is long enough plus many negative rumours about blocking cryptocurrency ads by some giant platforms, and related legality in India.
Activity: 103
This is good. Even more countries will begin to accept bitcoin and more and more people will start investing in bitcoin. I see great things for bitcoin in 2018
Activity: 658
Merit: 101

its good starting for your country. More people will enter cryptocurrency and i believe there will be good regulation for  cryptocurrency in june. I hope bitcoin and altcoin  would be legal in worldwide.

In my country its still illegal to use bitcoin as payment of transaction.
Activity: 252
Merit: 71
This decision by the government of the Philippines reflects the maturity of the financial approach to solving economic problems in the country and the region as a whole.
For sure it is the best decision ever; we know that bitcoin is the best investment for the economy of our country. We are now getting financially independent just because of bitcoin, bitcoin gives us income it provides us many things we want in our life, so I think the best decision is making bitcoin the regular currency, this act by Philippines proved that they have become mature and gradually they are being well settled financially. So we are going to see the price of bitcoin higher in future because of bitcoin.
Yeah I think the revolution has just started and not only in philipines but cryptocurrency is  increasingly receiving the attention of many countries around the world. I think that other countries should study the true technology of blockchain and bitcoin to apply its advantages in the field of payment and finance. I hope other countries will also enter into the cryptocurrency market to enhance the value of this market.
Activity: 49

well bitcoin is starting to gain more popularity in Philippines, and that's a good thing.and  i also believe that bitcoin is good for the economy growth of our country it can gives more opportunity to earn money, and to invest.
Activity: 191
Accepting bitcoin in the Philippines is a good for the people in the Philippines .. They're many Filipinos have an bitcoin account , they're so lucky that they have a bitcoin.   Of they're accept bitcoin helps to developing their country ..
Activity: 59
This is a great news! Philippines are moving forward and it really helps for the filipino people using bitcoin the economy of the philippines will get higher.
Pages:
Jump to: