Pages:
Author

Topic: Philippines is starting to accept bitcoin. - page 4. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 42
The sad fact about bitcoin here in the Philippines is that more people was educated by bitcoin through investment scam hahaha. Bitcoin is getting familiar here because lot of scammer using bitcoin, how they do that? Here some example:

OPEN SLOTS!!!

37 DAYS TIME FRAME
INVESTMENT : PROFIT
50 000php - 10 000php
100 000php - 20 000php
160 000php - 30 000php

🚫Trust Is The Key
🚫No Invite
🚫No Selling
🚫Not Networking!
🚫Not Pyramiding
🚫Not Online Paluwagan
🚫No Scam

✅100% Legit
✅100% Money Back Guarantee MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

If you're going to ask where did the profit came from, they always answer you "From Bitcoin" hahaha
Fact:
This week one of most bigtime scammer  in the Philippines was caught and found out a BILLION BITCOIN INVESTMENT SCAM. Known as the New Generation Bitcoin Investment.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
This is at least something good. At least one Country is open to the good things that come with using Bitcoin. I guess because so many people send remittances back home they think it might be a more cost effective way to get money into the Philippines. We need more and more countries to be open to Bitcoin and make legislation that is welcoming to Bitcoiners in general, then if more and more people adopt it, then we might see a more stable price in the future and not a coin just manipulated by whales.

I hope that the time when many countries start to use Bitcoin will come very soon. I was very sad when I heard about the recent ban of BTC in India. People need the cryptocurrency, and they have to be let to deal with it.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
wow this is a good news many investors will come again
Activity: 575
Merit: 250
The Philippines accepts bitcoin payments as a good sign. As many countries accept bitcoin payments, the bitcoin grows stronger and more widely known. Promoting the bitcoin market becomes more exciting. The price of bitcoin will become stable in the future, people are more assured.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar were facilitated
by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/

this is good news specially for those who use bitcoin everyday like us. i also heard that some food chain here in the philippine will accept bitcoin payment in near future.
Activity: 29
Our country just recently held a seminar introducing bitcoin in our country. The said seminar was facilitated by bitcoin experts and government officials in pursuit of using bitcoin as another form of payment and regulation of it as well.

http://www.wheninmanila.com/5-things-i-learned-about-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency/
I think this is a positive news for bitcoin users.
I hope that other countries follow in the footsteps of the Philippines that permit bitcoin in their countries.
So the regulation can be justified.
Activity: 743
This decision by the government of the Philippines reflects the maturity of the financial approach to solving economic problems in the country and the region as a whole.
For sure it is the best decision ever; we know that bitcoin is the best investment for the economy of our country. We are now getting financially independent just because of bitcoin, bitcoin gives us income it provides us many things we want in our life, so I think the best decision is making bitcoin the regular currency, this act by Philippines proved that they have become mature and gradually they are being well settled financially. So we are going to see the price of bitcoin higher in future because of bitcoin.
As long as you wanted to adopt bitcoin on your life and been have this for long term then take this opportunity we have all the chances to have it and the way on how we can be able to have based on our way of adoption bitcoin are really good for to have.
Activity: 69
I am from Philippines but I didn't heard any such news? Are you serious about it? or you are just scamming us -_-?
Activity: 672
This decision by the government of the Philippines reflects the maturity of the financial approach to solving economic problems in the country and the region as a whole.
For sure it is the best decision ever; we know that bitcoin is the best investment for the economy of our country. We are now getting financially independent just because of bitcoin, bitcoin gives us income it provides us many things we want in our life, so I think the best decision is making bitcoin the regular currency, this act by Philippines proved that they have become mature and gradually they are being well settled financially. So we are going to see the price of bitcoin higher in future because of bitcoin.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
That is great news because the Philippines becomes the first country in south-east Asia which accept bitcoin. Coins.ph is a blockchain-enabled crypto company and bitcoin platform from the Philippines, users can purchase and sell bitcoin through traditional methods such as bank deposits, bank wiring, and ATM deposits, and even through convenience stores, remittance outlets, and local brokers.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100