Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 42. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Is there a decentralized exchange where I can buy Phore? I really dont want to use Cryptopia to buy PHR. By the way is the peer to peer marketplace already up and running? I will soon download the wallet and check everything out, but first I need to buy some coins.

Best place to buy is currently Cryptopia, there's no decentralized exchanges as of this time.

The marketplace is due in Q1 2018, but the developers are on fire at the moment and blitzing through the roadmap, it will likely be very soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I just discovered this coin.     Masternodes,  zerocoin,  low supply.       It for sure has all the making to really blow up if things go the right direction.

I'm trying to debate just selling of my Verge and investing in this.      I've held Verge for a bit, but just can't stomach how unprofessional the dev is.   
Activity: 238
Is there a decentralized exchange where I can buy Phore? I really dont want to use Cryptopia to buy PHR. By the way is the peer to peer marketplace already up and running? I will soon download the wallet and check everything out, but first I need to buy some coins.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
what platforms do you use on your token?
Activity: 338
Wow,

all these ideas are amazing =)

Go phore!
Activity: 196
Great post again Moonshot.

"...It might even be a great service to build right into the marketplace, allowing users to trade local currency for Phore, although that would likely require some kind of bridge with the credit/banking system or fiat currency peer to peer payment services like PayPal or Venmo."

Well, I've used Local Bitcoins before to get actual cash posted to me. A currency buying and selling section of the marketplace that worked like Local Bitcoin but for Phore would be great. It would eliminate the need for banks and Bitcoin to trade.
Activity: 199
I use the coin to like everything
when the price in the sky? Cheesy
Activity: 73
Merit: 51
For the decentralized marketplace, I am interested in understanding how the marketplace will handle reputation, reviews, and disputes. Since the marketplace will be peer to peer and decentralized, presumably a seller or a buyer could use a different Phore address and therefore a different identity for every transaction and there may be no easy way to associate past transaction history with a listing you are looking at.

A solid escrow system built into the Phore blockchain should solve many concerns in this area, and I'm excited to see what options are available for that--perhaps you might even offer multiple escrow options if there are different use cases more suited to different escrow methods, or that may appeal more or less to different people. If so, it might be a good feature to let sellers offer multiple escrow options, let buyers search/filter on the escrow options they want to use, and support the selection of the escrow option they want as part of the purchase.

Apart from escrow, I'd love to hear the developers' perspectives on whether or not a persistent reputation score makes sense in this context, and if so, how that would work to keep a history of all of the users' transactions--essentially, what would be used to associate those transactions with the user's identity. Perhaps it could be made optional, by allowing an identity and reputation score to be kept for a single Phore address and having a review / reputation score feature kept for that address, so that sellers or buyers who want to offer that as part of their "brand" can do so, understanding that there may be a slightly elevated risk to their privacy by doing so.

Outside of that, and this may be longer term, I think it would be great to make it very easy and user friendly for people to convert their local currency directly into Phore and anonymize it with the zerocoin feature, right from a mobile device. I'd like to see this marketplace available to everyone and not require someone to go through the steps you need to today to convert local fiat currency to bitcoin, and then trade it for Phore before being able to use the great zerocoin anonymisation and privacy features. It might even be a great service to build right into the marketplace, allowing users to trade local currency for Phore, although that would likely require some kind of bridge with the credit/banking system or fiat currency peer to peer payment services like PayPal or Venmo, and might have the challenges that come with those systems as a result (e.g., what if the PayPal user disputes the charge after buying Phore).

Finally, a completely decentralized cryptocurrency exchange could be a killer app feature all by itself. With the hacking incidents, accusations of corruption, etc. with some centralized exchanges, it would be a great option to allow a solid escrow-based cryptocurrency exchange that is truly decentralized, with lower fees and full API support for 3rd party products and services to integrate with it, and importantly no worries about withdrawal limits or identity verification that are common complaints on current exchanges. It would be interesting to understand what could be done to provide a website/graphical interface and how to manage scalability of a feature like that which I think could take off like wildfire.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
@codemanX and @moonshoot,
thanks guys  Smiley
Activity: 3
What I would like to see in the future Phore market:

- Maybe just a sections or englobe all sections in which sells or % of sells/fees are redirect to the "Phore Foundation" which will, for exemple, give all the profits to small associations.

Hope it's clear. =)

PPkfbYwNh4XSAJk9LeF5y2akG9ZzrTNX2B
Activity: 19
Hey guys, i'm getting Error: There is no RPC client functionality in phored anymore. Use the phore-cli utility instead. When trying to run phored
read this :https://bitcoin.org/en/release/v0.9.0
Beacuse add separate phore-cli client for rpc.
For example
Code:
phore-cli getinfo 
instead of
Code:
phored getinfo
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Hey guys, i'm getting Error: There is no RPC client functionality in phored anymore. Use the phore-cli utility instead. When trying to run phored
Activity: 394
i like Phore
i keep getting this error when i give this order: sudo ./configure, it says:   configure:  error: libevent not found.
hi alibaba93.
please enter "sudo apt-get install -y libevent-dev" on PuTTY.
and retry from "sudo ./configure".

if you get error more, we can help you in discord on time.
Activity: 294
i keep getting this error when i give this order: sudo ./configure, it says:   configure:  error: libevent not found.
Activity: 294
I enable my masternode successfully, but after few minutes it starts showing it as "Missing"
Activity: 48
masternode count is climbing again, I see six more added since yesterday afternoon
I kind of wonder what the tipping point will be for spiking Phore's price. It is inevitable at some point if enough masternodes go up, the supply dries up on the exchanges.
Activity: 54
Things are happening fast! Great job!
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
Phore is now accepting marketing proposals. We are searching for a professional marketing expert to work with the Phore team. The ideal candidate would be extremely familiar with the cryptocurrency world. We are particularly interested in highly responsive individuals who can move quickly to expand the Phore brand across all channels. Although we encourage independent ideas and innovation, the ideal candidate should be able to effectively manage the following:

* •    Provide frequent updates and innovative marketing effort across all social platforms (Bitcoin talk, twitter, facebook, telegram, etc)
* •    Write and publish articles across various platforms (e.g., Medium, Steemit)
* •    Promote Phore to corporate entities that may be interested in the Phore marketplace
* •    Provide branding products including digital. Print, and clothing
* •    Creation of illustrations, social media designs, web banner/graphics, video production

Proposals will be funded by the Phore Development fund. Please submit your proposal directly to me. Applications must be submitted by December 10th, 2017.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
Phore's 4 Days of Giving giveaway events

Start date: December 5th
4 giveaways. 4 days. 10 Winners will be randomly selected to receive 200PHR for each contest.
Dec.5: Retweet contest! Follow https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto and RT the corresponding tweet on December 5th.
Dec.6: Bitcointalk contest! Please see our other socials. We will not post details in order to comply with Bitcointalk rules.
Dec.7: Reddit contest! Subscribe to our Reddit and post your Phore wallet address in the megathread https://www.reddit.com/r/PhoreProject/comments/7h8jy0/phores_4_days_of_giving_day_3_official_thread/
Dec.8: Discord contest! Join our Discord https://discord.gg/Aucncz5 and post your Phore address in #bounties channel.

this is nice promotions and a chance to get free Phore,,
i smell a silent giant in the future in this coin
Good luck dev

Thanks, the team is working hard!
Pages:
Jump to: