Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 37. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Every day I can see different projects in this forum, there are very classic, very hot, and suddenly disappear, there is still no hope, I hope you can always be
Activity: 198
Merit: 101
Promoting positively is better..Dont need to compare with others.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Agreed, great to have enthusiasm towards Phore. But as EleanorZ has mentioned promote positively.

PHORE is so much more decentralized than PivX.

See how the top adresses in PivX owns most masternodes, it is crazy.

Get in PHORE while its cheap because i think PHORE might just run by PivX in marketcap. Phore is in for a 10-50x increasw once market and privacy smart contracts is released.

Conveniently cropped out of the screen shot: "This feature is very experimental, inaccurate and not updated in real-time".

This is a cool project and people should know about it. But why not promote it positively rather than trying to bring down other projects [for those that don't know, he's posting this in other threads as well]? You'll find quite a bit of interest within the PIVX/XSPEC/XMR/TPAY/etc. communities if you don't start out by alienating them.
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
Will this be listed on another exchange soon? I find the user interface on cryptopia difficult to use.
Activity: 196
Question

Can I stake 300 PHORE in my wallet and I'll recive POS when wallet is open? Or I need much more PHORE?

You'd be unlikely to receive many rewards, I didn't start getting rewards until I had over 1400 in my main wallet.

Also I agree with EleanorZ above about not alienating people who like PivX, Particl, we want these people to invest. I don't think anyone has thus far, but it's something to look out for.
Activity: 359
Merit: 270

Get in PHORE while its cheap because i think PHORE might just run by PivX in marketcap. Phore is in for a 10-50x increasw once market and privacy smart contracts is released.

Conveniently cropped out of the screen shot: "This feature is very experimental, inaccurate and not updated in real-time".

This is a cool project and people should know about it. But why not promote it positively rather than trying to bring down other projects [for those that don't know, he's posting this in other threads as well]? You'll find quite a bit of interest within the PIVX/XSPEC/XMR/TPAY/etc. communities if you don't start out by alienating them.
Activity: 61
Merit: 11
Very good Project, Masternode easy to Install and community very supportive . I think this project has everything  to achieve all promising goals!
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Agreed, I think implementing of smart contracts will have the bigger effect on the price than the marketplace, but we will see. I will not sell any PHR in the next few months.
Activity: 338

Activity: 658
Merit: 129
There is a super easy to follow PDF guide on the website.
Put the node on a VPS
Agreed, a VPS is the much better solution. You get the monthly fee back in less than a day and you don't target your home-IP for hacker attacks.
There is a super easy to follow PDF guide on the website.
Put the node on a VPS
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
I'm getting about 16-20 PHR coin per day via MN
Good luck and good on u

I really need to setup a hosted MN, my stake reward for the same number is only 8.74 a day.

If you already have 10K coins and just staking, that is quite a waste.  Setting up a masternode on your staking machine is quite painless.  You just need to have it on all the time.  You don't necessarily need to have your masternode hosted.

I tried it on a Windows box but the MN stops all the time, I'll try again tomorrow.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Good luck and good on u

I really need to setup a hosted MN, my stake reward for the same number is only 8.74 a day.

If you already have 10K coins and just staking, that is quite a waste.  Setting up a masternode on your staking machine is quite painless.  You just need to have it on all the time.  You don't necessarily need to have your masternode hosted.
Activity: 196
Good luck and good on u

You should definitely do it, many people have said it's one of the easiest masternodes to set up.

By the way, Julian just announced in Discord he has the marketplace network running, those masternode rewards could be a hell of a lot more worth getting soon.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Good luck and good on u

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hi all. What do you think, how much it will worth this coin next month and next year? Will be there any new exchange in 2018?
Let's go to Bitfinex, Binance or Crypto Bridge.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Nice to see that thid coin has Masternode Governening, the potential of this coin is huge!

What if the community votes against a proposal?
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
Top 10   2,476,412 PHR   21.81 %
Top 100   6,806,231 PHR   59.95 %
Top 1000   11,290,517 PHR   99.44 %
All 2128   11,353,892 PHR   100 %

Very nice data of from: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/#!rich
Hi all. What do you think, how much it will worth this coin next month and next year? Will be there any new exchange in 2018?

Phore will have plenty of news in the coming days, weeks, months.
A marketplace based on the openbazaar will be integrated to the Phore wallet, when this is released price will likely shoot up.
Supply is low because of people wanting to own masternodes, this will really help with the price boost when nothing will be for sale.

Next big project might be privacy smart contracts that could be YUGE aswell.

Edit:

Masternodes are really increasing with 10-20 nodes daily, this could really dry up supply and make the price go up
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Pages:
Jump to: