Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 40. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 250
One of my best favorite project in the space currently
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Hi Phore Community...

Been following this project a couple of weeks. Was hoping someone might help me...  Cheesy

Anyone fancy selling me 10,000 coins to setup a masternode?

Really want to support a masternode based privacy coin project like this long term - but only got approx 0.32btc maximum.

If no-one can help - there is no way I can afford more, so will have to look for alternative projects (or hope BTC-PHR price goes down)  Sad

I've got a live order on CoinsMarkets which hasn't been fulfilled in 2 days. Happy to go through the exchange - as know this is a new BTCTalk profile. Not trying to scam anyone..  Smiley

Been a member here for a year or two, but lost access to the registered email address to reset the password for previous username "Guybrush_Threepwood"..

If anyone agrees - happy to create a unique order on CoinsMarkets and will supply the details.

100% genuine, trustworthy and (hopefully) a nice dude...

Many thanks  Smiley

I think you can stake not far from 1000 at least
Just buy as many as you can get
Its not that far off, then stake the amount until you can get a masternode.

If you get 9k coins you can easily stake 1k in a month.

Do it before price is at 1 usd, its just a matter of days IMO

Thanks for your advise.

Will wait another 12-24hrs and hope someone can help. Price has frequently been around 0.3btc=MN

Been invested in Qtum for around 9mths and just seen btc value disappear day after day.. Now sold and only got approx 0.32btc left Sad At least PHR POS will keep growing Smiley

PS - Can you really stake 1,000phr from 9,000pher in 1 month?!

Wow anyone seen the price of phore recently? doing good, might get a masternode
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi Phore Community...

Been following this project a couple of weeks. Was hoping someone might help me...  Cheesy

Really want to support a masternode based privacy coin project like this long term - but only got approx 0.32btc maximum.

If no-one can help - there is no way I can afford more, so will have to look for alternative projects (or hope BTC-PHR price goes down)  Sad

I've got a live order on CoinsMarkets which hasn't been fulfilled in 2 days. Happy to go through the exchange - as know this is a new BTCTalk profile. Not trying to scam anyone..  Smiley

Been a member here for a year or two, but lost access to the registered email address to reset the password for previous username "Guybrush_Threepwood"..

If anyone agrees - happy to create a unique order on CoinsMarkets and will supply the details.

Many thanks  Smiley

Thanks for your advise.

Will wait another 12-24hrs and hope someone can help. Price has frequently been around 0.3btc=MN

Been invested in Qtum for around 9mths and just seen btc value disappear day after day.. Now sold and only got approx 0.32btc left Sad At least PHR POS will keep growing Smiley

PS - Can you really stake 1,000phr from 9,000pher in 1 month?!
Hi Phore Community...

Been following this project a couple of weeks. Was hoping someone might help me...  Cheesy

If no-one can help - there is no way I can afford more, so will have to look for alternative projects (or hope BTC-PHR price goes down)  Sad

I've got a live order on CoinsMarkets which hasn't been fulfilled in 2 days. Happy to go through the exchange - as know this is a new BTCTalk profile. Not trying to scam anyone..  Smiley

Many thanks  Smiley

Activity: 10
Hi Phore Community...

Many thanks  Smiley
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
We changed today's contest from a Bitcointalk giveaway to retweeting today's tweet containing our telegram link.

This way we don't break forum rules!

Please do not post your BTC address, there is no more bitcointalk giveaway.

If you would like to share your ideas about the marketplace, feel free to do so but don't expect a reward.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
The earlier the developers will be able to launch the market website the better. Price will surely rise.

That's a bit of tautology. Of course it will help Phore if things get done rather earlier than later.
Activity: 34
For upcoming Phore Marketplace I would really like to see Digital stuff like Steam, PSN, Amazon, Xbox, Itunes, Play store Codes along with some Escrow service & Ratings for mediation.

My Location BTW is set. its PAVSSbQ5t9u1tLyoUQVmSBjqf1gu3P1o1h

Thanks Phore Team for your hard work.
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
The earlier the developers will be able to launch the market website the better. Price will surely rise.
Activity: 21
"what you would like to see on our upcoming marketplace?"

I came across Phore coin by randomly scrolling through CMC.  Got interested, joined Discord and started accumulating.
I would like to see Phore to focus on promotion and PR.  Maybe do small giveaways to encourage Phore community to spread the word all over FB, tweeter, medium, youtube and every other social network. 
Also I would like to see more focus on Marketplace.  Seems like there is more talk about MN than marketplace. 

Overall, Phore is a great project with a huge potential.  Supply is extremely attractive.  MN is still affordable.  Staking is great.  Community is nice and friendly, Devs are dedicated and hard working.

I am in for the long ride.

PWPDgJeH6ixvMDpZNTUr1pL4ymKUxLCaaL
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
have to keep a eye on this coin bought a few when there was a price dip Cheesy
Activity: 196
Total supply of Phore is listed as 11,333,418 PHR, but I'm assuming that's not the max supply right? Anyone know the max supply of Phore?

Phore does not have a max supply.

Controlled inflation is what maintains the value.

You can check the rates on the bottom of our github: https://github.com/phoreproject/Phore

i dont really get this,
so from my point of view this means that the value of the coin will never get up or down?
Can i get a clarification on this one Huh

That's not true. New gold is mined every year but gold is very valuable.

Phore has a low supply with low inflation, the amount of people who want the coin as it grows will be a lot more than new coins minted. Hence the value will rise as more people use Phore.
Activity: 31
Total supply of Phore is listed as 11,333,418 PHR, but I'm assuming that's not the max supply right? Anyone know the max supply of Phore?

Phore does not have a max supply.

Controlled inflation is what maintains the value.

You can check the rates on the bottom of our github: https://github.com/phoreproject/Phore

i dont really get this,
so from my point of view this means that the value of the coin will never get up or down?
Can i get a clarification on this one Huh
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
How to setup a masternodes please?

Thanks

Try this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynCx0vI213Y

And dont forget to join Discord chat for instant support

One more question please.

How many PHORE per day for one masternode ?

Thanks

Try this:

Great, Thanks.  Will watch it later on

Thanks

Try this:

Thanks
Activity: 196
I just discovered this coin.     Masternodes,  zerocoin,  low supply.       It for sure has all the making to really blow up if things go the right direction.

I'm trying to debate just selling of my Verge and investing in this.      I've held Verge for a bit, but just can't stomach how unprofessional the dev is.  

Our team won't badmouth other coins. I will tell you that we take professionalism seriously though. If you don't believe me, stop by in the discord and ask the core community. Great group of people.

Thank you for the reply.    I had my doubts about the other coin, and once the dev came on and actively bashed another product -  I was looking for an out.

I just transferred my new Phore coins to the wallet Smiley       Seemed to work out well,  I sold off Verge and Sia at their peak last night and bought Phore on a bit of a dip.    Now just waiting for staking.

I went to tools -> open wallet config file.     The file was blank,  is that right?   I just typed staking=1, saved, closed the wallet and reopened.    It still says "Staking is no active"        Will that change once the coins are mature?   Or do I need to do something else?

Wait 3 hours.

As far as I know, you also have to unlock the wallet "for staking only". Guys, correct me if I'm wrong.

That's correct, I'm sorry I missed that.
Activity: 238
Our team won't badmouth other coins. I will tell you that we take professionalism seriously though. If you don't believe me, stop by in the discord and ask the core community. Great group of people.

Thats actually the most important thing for a solid community and therefor a successful project in my opinion. Thumbs up to you for this attitude.

I have two questions: 1. Is the code open sourced? 2. Was there a premine or not?

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
I just discovered this coin.     Masternodes,  zerocoin,  low supply.       It for sure has all the making to really blow up if things go the right direction.

I'm trying to debate just selling of my Verge and investing in this.      I've held Verge for a bit, but just can't stomach how unprofessional the dev is.  

Thank you for the reply.    I had my doubts about the other coin, and once the dev came on and actively bashed another product -  I was looking for an out.

I just transferred my new Phore coins to the wallet Smiley       Seemed to work out well,  I sold off Verge and Sia at their peak last night and bought Phore on a bit of a dip.    Now just waiting for staking.

I went to tools -> open wallet config file.     The file was blank,  is that right?   I just typed staking=1, saved, closed the wallet and reopened.    It still says "Staking is no active"        Will that change once the coins are mature?   Or do I need to do something else?

Wait 3 hours.

As far as I know, you also have to unlock the wallet "for staking only". Guys, correct me if I'm wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: