Pages:
Author

Topic: [PHR] Phore - 100% PoS 3.0 - Masternodes - Zerocoin - Governance No ICO/Premine - page 38. (Read 67705 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 12
Hey i like the idea / roadmap of the coin, but i a question. Maybe somebody can clayrfy it Smiley.
How long was KryptKoin developed and why was there an swap needed?

Hi! KryptoKoin KTK was started back in 2014. The rebrand occurred for a few reasons, the most important being that the coin needed to be brought up to today's standards in terms of privacy etc. Feel free to post any other questions here, or check the discord if you want to chat more https://discord.gg/ypqKbK

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
i can't download phore 64 win wallet

http://wallets.phore.io/phore-win-1.1.0.0.zip   Huh

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /phore-win-1.1.0.0.zip on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Activity: 51
Phore has been added to the masternodelist on CryptoDelver Smiley
https://cryptodelver.com/coin/phore
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
I setup yesterday (10 hours ago) a masternode (on vultr). How long does it take to start receiving coins please
Thanks

It should start anytime now, did you get rewards yet?
I was getting the reward prior to the master mode.
I just restarted the masternode. I will wait until tonight or tomorrow.
Thanks
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hey i like the idea / roadmap of the coin, but i a question. Maybe somebody can clayrfy it Smiley.
How long was KryptKoin developed and why was there an swap needed?
Activity: 338
I setup yesterday (10 hours ago) a masternode (on vultr). How long does it take to start receiving coins please
Thanks

It should start anytime now, did you get rewards yet?
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Thanks
Very nice to see the youtube videos, well done
Activity: 742
stabilascan.org
Phore will become a supermarket online! That's what I see when I close my eyes Grin
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
Phore now has a Youtube channel!

Subscribe, like & share!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxEt3qrXnIj4VbEe3O_zxhw/videos

Video Contest has ended.
Submissions have been uploaded to our channel for the community to vote on by liking, commenting and adding to favourites.
Activity: 12
I also decided to invest in Phore and acquire a Masternode since it seems to have such a great potential and an experienced and friendly team with ideas.

A bit scary though, since that investment consisted 20% of my portfolio value, but I believe in Phore, since it seems to be a proper coin, instead of hyper inflated pump and dump schemes.
Activity: 657
Merit: 102
The next cryptocurrency in the best 100 top Coins, I'm sure PHORE can have high value and can be top 100 coins on coinmarketcap
PHORE Profitable POS and Masternode Coins
Activity: 196
I know you had to change the marketplace suggestions competition to stay within Bitcointalk rules, but I think this is a good a place as any to keep making suggestions for the marketplace and Phore.

Now you've taken on new staff members, I wonder if you could also take on a full-time trader (or an existing team member could fill this role) when the marketplace launches and use a portion of development funds to provide them with things to sell and buy? This money would be made back in sales so it wouldn't be wasted. And it would give the marketplace and Phore a kick-start and ensure it hits the ground running.

Cash in different currencies

This is a good one to buy and sell, because it provides an entry and exit point from Phore to fiat without relying on an exchange or bank to process payments. This works well with Local Bitcoin so there's precedent for it working well with Phore. If it's a team member selling it would be more trustworthy from day one before feedback is built up.

It would also encourage people to sell their other alts to cash out through Phore. Imagine you've made a profit with buying Dash and you'd like to cash out, but because you like your privacy you don't want to use Coinbase, you could exchange your Dash for Phore on an exchange (or in the possibly coming Phore Dex) and cash out in actual cash by buying $1,000 USD in cash.

Phore branded products

I want me a Phore hoodie in black with a green Phore logo.  Grin

I'm sure others would like to buy Phore branded products with Phore to help development.

Inexpensive goods

Things which are cheap to bulk buy wholesale or make like e-cigs and e-liquids.

Also, could the marketing team contact small retailers and encourage them to list items?
I can confirm reward is about 20 PHR per node daily, very nice
Activity: 363
does anyone have information of the number of coins received per day from 100-500 coins? how many days roi?
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
Can someone please just clarify with me - what the daily staking PHR rewards are, and what the daily MN rewards are?
There's potnetially going to be a lot of eyes on this, looking to get in, once this crazy BTC/ALT period settles down

https://github.com/phoreproject/Phore

Scroll down
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Can someone please just clarify with me - what the daily staking PHR rewards are, and what the daily MN rewards are?
There's potnetially going to be a lot of eyes on this, looking to get in, once this crazy BTC/ALT period settles down
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I'm getting about 16-20 PHR coin per day via MN
Good luck and good on u
Activity: 19
For anyone needing help setting up your Phore Masternode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynCx0vI213Y
Pages:
Jump to: