Author

Topic: [PHR] PHORE BLOCKCHAIN - Private Decentralized Marketplace & Ecosystem. POS/MN. - page 116. (Read 77727 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
No promises on running masternodes on a ledger but our developers are discussing the idea of cold staking and zPHR staking.

There is strong progress on additional exchanges but we cannot divulge details.

Rest assured we see the importance of this and are working on it daily.

Read Thomas Ambler's (co-CEO) interview with Fintech Times: https://thefintechtimes.com/phore-blockchain-is-a-game-changer-with-its-marketplace-launch/
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
We've asked Ledger to support us. They've accepted. Our devs are cooperating and working with them right now. It could take some time but it's happening.  Cool

Thank you Shanto, great news. Will it be possible to have PHR locked on the Ledger for a masternode? That would be awesome.
Activity: 213
Merit: 101
We've asked Ledger to support us. They've accepted. Our devs are cooperating and working with them right now. It could take some time but it's happening.  Cool

This is amazing news, will we be able to have the MN collateral on the ledger ? Will the PHR dev team lead the development of the integration or is it ledger ? Any estimated timeline ? I know these integration takes time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Nice! Ledger support is awesome. And you can even buy a ledger on the Phore marketplace Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Amazing to see the followthrough on the Ledger news and plenty of Phore advertisements around Bitcointalk. If teams keeps on delivering on the roadmap Phore will have a very successful 2018
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The

Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Thanks for the Twitter anounce, I'm in... I've just noticed Phore advertising poster right on the site, that's great... more people would notice. Because it's green. I hope they didn't take a lotta Ke$h for that stuff. Still that's sad it's worth 17k now, I really suspect that Coinsmarkets dev sells stuff from time to time. That's good CM didn't have much Gobyte volume out there
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I'm hoping they will include tweeter, fb and youtube campaign, because I think it has more impact when it comes to advertisement of Phore.

We are currently running a Twitter campaign. You can check it out here: https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto/status/981927475897921537.

We're working on doing campaigns for other mediums as well. When we do, we will make sure to post links here.

ALSO GREAT NEWS!

Phore's working on Nano Ledger integration. Check out the details here: https://github.com/LedgerHQ/blue-app-btc/pull/36
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
I'm hoping they will include tweeter, fb and youtube campaign, because I think it has more impact when it comes to advertisement of Phore.
Activity: 86
Merit: 3
Hi all,
I would like to join PHORE sig campaign, so can you give me link to join this one?
Highly appreciate your link to PHORE sig campaign.
Hi, here's the link to the campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-phore-blockchain-decentralized-marketplace-ecosystem-50-slots-3190833
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
2 Phore

May I ask a question. I was applied for campaign, wear a signature and so on. But I didn't spam here. Only made posts that I wanted to write.
I agree that if I didn't make 25 posts per week then I shouldn't receive anything.

But there was no rules that if participant didn't make enough posts he will be excluded from list.

And you excluded me.
I'm really disappointed (((
Lol, what's going wrong with you. However, as you said the OP has not included exclusive criteria, and PHORE should add it into to OP to avoid such spamming, funny thread like yours in the future.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Easily one of the top 3 zero coins out there..... tor exit nodes for the MN & marketplace this can easily become a fiat > phore > product gateway with no prying eyes
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
2 Phore

May I ask a question. I was applied for campaign, wear a signature and so on. But I didn't spam here. Only made posts that I wanted to write.
I agree that if I didn't make 25 posts per week then I shouldn't receive anything.

But there was no rules that if participant didn't make enough posts he will be excluded from list.

And you excluded me.
I'm really disappointed (((
Haven't heard of the campaign. How can I join? I am using the signature anyhow but if I can get some rewards .. why not? Cheesy
Haven't found anything about it on the first page of this thread (where this should belong!) ...
no there was 15 spots for each rank starting from Member so those spots were taken during the first few hours. Also there's a bounty thread here so check it out if they still got free slots https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3190833.new#new and I see there there's delays in payment this week. We wait then
Merit: 101
Today is the start of third week of PHORE signature campaign. I can not join the fourth weeks of the campaign, so will you have plan to expand the campaign a bit more weeks, PHORE? I hope that the campaign will be expanded, so I will have chances to join such interesting, high-paid campaign.
no yesteday 0:00 was the start of week 4 of the signature campaign actually. And I see I didn't get the reward yet. Usually they are sent Monday at night and I'm supposed to get them already. So I think me something is wrong
Haven't heard of the campaign. How can I join? I am using the signature anyhow but if I can get some rewards .. why not? Cheesy
Haven't found anything about it on the first page of this thread (where this should belong!) ...
Today is the start of third week of PHORE signature campaign. I can not join the fourth weeks of the campaign, so will you have plan to expand the campaign a bit more weeks, PHORE? I hope that the campaign will be expanded, so I will have chances to join such interesting, high-paid campaign.
no yesteday 0:00 was the start of week 4 of the signature campaign actually. And I see I didn't get the reward yet. Usually they are sent Monday at night and I'm supposed to get them already. So I think me something is wrong
Merit: 14
~
I sold 300 coins yesterday and I'm glad I did so because BTC went up, PHR went down ..
Can't find any reason for this .. why does everybody want to quit on this one?
Price is manipulated by whales. So, for your interest, you should ask directly PHORE whales that which their current objectives are (if you know who are PHORE whales)?
It doesn't make sense to sell or buy coins when the coin price experience conversely trend of the current trend of the whole crypto market.
Investors should have their own decisions based on evidence, background information about the project they want or have invested money in.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I am using the desktop version of PhoreWallet (Phore Core version v3.0.5-53-g28d60b3 (64-bit)
I am stuck at "3 weeks behind. scanning block 263947".
Is there a newer version of the desktop wallet?
How can I fix this?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Crypto Monitoring Bot is life =)
How many masternodes are out there?
525 right now

i like the Market Place  Wink

Actually, the marketplace is a fork of http://openbazaar.org

I don't know exactly how different, better, and custom Phore Marketplace is as compared to OpenBazaar.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
How many masternodes are out there?
525 right now

i like the Market Place  Wink
Jump to: