Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 7. (Read 82809 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
I will present plan B in ~4 weeks or so.. The exchange is off (for now), it has some serious security issues, and its not safe for trading..

Meanwhile, hodl or sell....

Meanwhile ~6 weeks have passed, ~4 of which without any form of communication (or just some more middle fingers to your investors).
You truely don't care about this project do you? Just would have been nice if you never made any of your countless empty promises. And by now dumping doesn't make sense either, there is absolutely no one that wants to buy this garbage anymore..

Everyone, please stop whining and complaining... It is how it is... Plan b is being worked on for launch... A bit more patience, I can't tell you what it is yet...
I'm fully aware of our situation.. And I can tell you now that all these posts are not helping us in this situation either... But I do understand where it's coming from...

Let me tell you this... You know it's way easier for me to just leave right? And start over with a new account and project... But I didnt...

AND....If I was to leave forever, I would not keep the web, explorer and nodes online...  Roll Eyes

Ok at least this info, glad that we have response. I am counting further. Lets see what it is..
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
I will present plan B in ~4 weeks or so.. The exchange is off (for now), it has some serious security issues, and its not safe for trading..

Meanwhile ~6 weeks have passed, ~4 of which without any form of communication (or just some more middle fingers to your investors).
You truely don't care about this project do you? Just would have been nice if you never made any of your countless empty promises. And by now dumping doesn't make sense either, there is absolutely no one that wants to buy this garbage anymore..

Everyone, please stop whining and complaining... It is how it is... Plan b is being worked on for launch... A bit more patience, I can't tell you what it is yet...
I'm fully aware of our situation.. And I can tell you now that all these posts are not helping us in this situation either... But I do understand where it's coming from...

Let me tell you this... You know it's way easier for me to just leave right? And start over with a new account and project... But I didnt...

AND....If I was to leave forever, I would not keep the web, explorer and nodes online...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

After latest Binance hack I can say only Banzai you need bigger team to release this. Banzai you really need to do something.

He can start with communicating. Same shit different day
Yes but we know he is not responding over the last year, even no info about his plan B.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
After latest Binance hack I can say only Banzai you need bigger team to release this. Banzai you really need to do something.

He can start with communicating. Same shit different day
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I don't want to be negative or influence you guys.. but Banzai is a single developer. There are lots of new decentralized exchanges with cutting edge security,technology and design who have entire teams working on it. How could Banzai ever come up with a better product? No offense, @BanzaiBTC..
Ok still the same old story Sad lets see when do we get new info. I personaly belive that Banzai is working to fix the security glitch for exchange
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
You guys figured it out yet?

I mean Vegas coming in here and defending his good buddy should tell you all you need to know.
Dump this lie and move on.
Hi Banzai, how is it looking with some update? Any info about plan b?
Hmm wallet is not sync, says 120blocks behind. Banzai please take a look on it..

Where is that? Yobit seems on the same height as the explorer..
Wallet is fully sync now.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Hmm wallet is not sync, says 120blocks behind. Banzai please take a look on it..

Where is that? Yobit seems on the same height as the explorer..
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

Sigh... You know, there is no need for me to answer any of these questions.. But I will answer them anyway..

1: Your question is mixing up things and is not correct.. I thought I was capable, but I failed on some security parts.. learn to read other posts..
2: There is nothing to show/release if the end product is not secure.
3: We're switching to Telegram, slack sucks.. again, this was already said.
4: Sold some to fund servers, bought some, traded some, staked some.. Why? I can't use donations? Why send them in the first place...
5: Yes... Don't ask me when, I will ninja release it in the future if  the security issues are solved..
6: I'm not communicating as often as some of you would want me to, but I do communicate...

I'm saying this to everyone who has doubts or accuse me of being filth whatever..
I'm not here to release insecure trading software to a community and I'm certainly not here to hold someone's hand on the bumpy road to get there... If you invested because you had faith in this project, I can only say.. That's the reason I'm still here.. That's the reason I dont run from a project.. But here I am, aswering questions to people like I'm some sort of criminal.. I guess being honest, and telling people I failed is not received well by some people.. Thats ok though, don't forget to shut the door on your way out if you want to leave...

First of all, thank you for clearing things up. These were all valid questions (imo) that needed to be addressed and in my perspective questions that were more than normal to be answered. You take an offensive stance all the time, while you clearly don't see what is wrong with that. If you would communicate on a more regular basis instead of just missing deadlines and disappearing all the time there wouldn't be that many questions..

Put yourself in an investors position: weeks of no communication, missing beta deadline, weeks after beta the developer shows up and tells your there are security issues and you are off for weeks again, show up here on the forum after closing Slack, encouraging the dumpfest and ignoring questions. Obviously that leads to let people believe you are a scammer, which is not that weird to be honest. Anyways, lets move forward and hope that after all PIO is going places except the bin.

I just wonder when will people run out of patience, and what will be the turning point where enough is enough. My impression is he's now trying to earn time in order to give the investors something that could restore his reputation. Question is what is this something that could be accepted as a replacement for the exchange. A new coin? doubt it

Tom, clearly youve been around long enough to know Banzai has a flawless rep, and is one of the most respected members of the crypto community. It tells me everything that he wont rush a product that has security issues. @Banzai take your time, show a GREAT product!! Get some other devs to help you. There is nothing worse than a hacked exchange, and YOU would be on the hook for all the stolen funds, AND  a destroyed reputation that would be unrepairable!! As a coin OP myself, I am also constantly under pressure to release the next update. Years ago I fell in to that and released wallets that were buggy. Those days are over. I will make everyone wait, and release a flawless product. I would wait until next year, or the year after, as it would be the best exchange EVER. I own a data center in Las Vegas with a 1 Gps upload and download speed, in case you need the speed. I also have a server you can rent out thats a monster. I dont want any money, just a bit of your time to do some small wallet changes.

Vegas

His flawless rep comes from his previous projects. The current one (the exchange) is actually a series of disasters, both his personal (like the fire), and professional. For me, this project is basically too complex, and it won't be released unless he'll attract more people to support him. Also, the price on Yobit clearly shows what is the opinion of others about this project - dumping started soon after the wallet became operational again.
I believe he's good dev, but he's terrible in communication which is equally important.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

Sigh... You know, there is no need for me to answer any of these questions.. But I will answer them anyway..

1: Your question is mixing up things and is not correct.. I thought I was capable, but I failed on some security parts.. learn to read other posts..
2: There is nothing to show/release if the end product is not secure.
3: We're switching to Telegram, slack sucks.. again, this was already said.
4: Sold some to fund servers, bought some, traded some, staked some.. Why? I can't use donations? Why send them in the first place...
5: Yes... Don't ask me when, I will ninja release it in the future if  the security issues are solved..
6: I'm not communicating as often as some of you would want me to, but I do communicate...

I'm saying this to everyone who has doubts or accuse me of being filth whatever..
I'm not here to release insecure trading software to a community and I'm certainly not here to hold someone's hand on the bumpy road to get there... If you invested because you had faith in this project, I can only say.. That's the reason I'm still here.. That's the reason I dont run from a project.. But here I am, aswering questions to people like I'm some sort of criminal.. I guess being honest, and telling people I failed is not received well by some people.. Thats ok though, don't forget to shut the door on your way out if you want to leave...

First of all, thank you for clearing things up. These were all valid questions (imo) that needed to be addressed and in my perspective questions that were more than normal to be answered. You take an offensive stance all the time, while you clearly don't see what is wrong with that. If you would communicate on a more regular basis instead of just missing deadlines and disappearing all the time there wouldn't be that many questions..

Put yourself in an investors position: weeks of no communication, missing beta deadline, weeks after beta the developer shows up and tells your there are security issues and you are off for weeks again, show up here on the forum after closing Slack, encouraging the dumpfest and ignoring questions. Obviously that leads to let people believe you are a scammer, which is not that weird to be honest. Anyways, lets move forward and hope that after all PIO is going places except the bin.

I just wonder when will people run out of patience, and what will be the turning point where enough is enough. My impression is he's now trying to earn time in order to give the investors something that could restore his reputation. Question is what is this something that could be accepted as a replacement for the exchange. A new coin? doubt it

Tom, clearly youve been around long enough to know Banzai has a flawless rep, and is one of the most respected members of the crypto community. It tells me everything that he wont rush a product that has security issues. @Banzai take your time, show a GREAT product!! Get some other devs to help you. There is nothing worse than a hacked exchange, and YOU would be on the hook for all the stolen funds, AND  a destroyed reputation that would be unrepairable!! As a coin OP myself, I am also constantly under pressure to release the next update. Years ago I fell in to that and released wallets that were buggy. Those days are over. I will make everyone wait, and release a flawless product. I would wait until next year, or the year after, as it would be the best exchange EVER. I own a data center in Las Vegas with a 1 Gps upload and download speed, in case you need the speed. I also have a server you can rent out thats a monster. I dont want any money, just a bit of your time to do some small wallet changes.

Vegas
To be honest I think that it is good that we are not yet online. Banzai is afraid that security is not sufficient at the moment and it is true, just take a look on how many exchanges have been hacked.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
It appears our wallet is in maintenance mode again - @banzaibtc - fyi...

Yep, looks like the wallet on Yobit is still in maintenance mode.
@banzaibtc, can you fix it somehow please?

I will take a look

edit:

Seems OK now...

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

Yep, looks like the wallet on Yobit is still in maintenance mode.
@banzaibtc, can you fix it somehow please?
legendary
Activity: 1504
Well those who have no patience will sell and those who have will hold bit longer. I think that it is going to be rough ride this year 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: