Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 8. (Read 82809 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

Sigh... You know, there is no need for me to answer any of these questions.. But I will answer them anyway..

1: Your question is mixing up things and is not correct.. I thought I was capable, but I failed on some security parts.. learn to read other posts..
2: There is nothing to show/release if the end product is not secure.
3: We're switching to Telegram, slack sucks.. again, this was already said.
4: Sold some to fund servers, bought some, traded some, staked some.. Why? I can't use donations? Why send them in the first place...
5: Yes... Don't ask me when, I will ninja release it in the future if  the security issues are solved..
6: I'm not communicating as often as some of you would want me to, but I do communicate...

I'm saying this to everyone who has doubts or accuse me of being filth whatever..
I'm not here to release insecure trading software to a community and I'm certainly not here to hold someone's hand on the bumpy road to get there... If you invested because you had faith in this project, I can only say.. That's the reason I'm still here.. That's the reason I dont run from a project.. But here I am, aswering questions to people like I'm some sort of criminal.. I guess being honest, and telling people I failed is not received well by some people.. Thats ok though, don't forget to shut the door on your way out if you want to leave...

First of all, thank you for clearing things up. These were all valid questions (imo) that needed to be addressed and in my perspective questions that were more than normal to be answered. You take an offensive stance all the time, while you clearly don't see what is wrong with that. If you would communicate on a more regular basis instead of just missing deadlines and disappearing all the time there wouldn't be that many questions..

Put yourself in an investors position: weeks of no communication, missing beta deadline, weeks after beta the developer shows up and tells your there are security issues and you are off for weeks again, show up here on the forum after closing Slack, encouraging the dumpfest and ignoring questions. Obviously that leads to let people believe you are a scammer, which is not that weird to be honest. Anyways, lets move forward and hope that after all PIO is going places except the bin.

I just wonder when will people run out of patience, and what will be the turning point where enough is enough. My impression is he's now trying to earn time in order to give the investors something that could restore his reputation. Question is what is this something that could be accepted as a replacement for the exchange. A new coin? doubt it
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Sigh... You know, there is no need for me to answer any of these questions.. But I will answer them anyway..

1: Your question is mixing up things and is not correct.. I thought I was capable, but I failed on some security parts.. learn to read other posts..
4: Sold some to fund servers, bought some, traded some, staked some.. Why? I can't use donations? Why send them in the first place...
5: Yes... Don't ask me when, I will ninja release it in the future if  the security issues are solved..
6: I'm not communicating as often as some of you would want me to, but I do communicate...

I'm saying this to everyone who has doubts or accuse me of being filth whatever..
I'm not here to release insecure trading software to a community and I'm certainly not here to hold someone's hand on the bumpy road to get there... If you invested because you had faith in this project, I can only say.. That's the reason I'm still here.. That's the reason I dont run from a project.. But here I am, aswering questions to people like I'm some sort of criminal.. I guess being honest, and telling people I failed is not received well by some people.. Thats ok though, don't forget to shut the door on your way out if you want to leave...

First of all, thank you for clearing things up. These were all valid questions (imo) that needed to be addressed and in my perspective questions that were more than normal to be answered. You take an offensive stance all the time, while you clearly don't see what is wrong with that. If you would communicate on a more regular basis instead of just missing deadlines and disappearing all the time there wouldn't be that many questions..

Put yourself in an investors position: weeks of no communication, missing beta deadline, weeks after beta the developer shows up and tells your there are security issues and you are off for weeks again, show up here on the forum after closing Slack, encouraging the dumpfest and ignoring questions. Obviously that leads to let people believe you are a scammer, which is not that weird to be honest. Anyways, lets move forward and hope that after all PIO is going places except the bin.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Hey Banzai

There is still a lot of us old timers that believe in you

Just remember that we are on your side and will back you .
Keep us in the loop , maybe even let us  help you .
We are all in this together . We can achieve so much more as a team
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Can you address the enormous elephant in the room for once?

Lets try again, since you completely ignored all questions regarding the exchange and everything that did (not) happen last month(s):

1. How come you did not inform us of not being capable of coding an exchange when you knew it instead of post beta date?
2. Is there anything to show regarding ANY development of the (cancelled) exchange?
3. Why have you closed down Slack?
4. What happend to the donations?
5. Are you still planning on developing the exchange in a later stage?
6. Why don't you communicate?

Can you address the enormous elephant in the room for once?

Lets try again, since you completely ignored all questions regarding the exchange and everything that did (not) happen last month(s):

How come you did not inform us of not being capable of coding an exchange when you knew it instead of post beta date?
Is there anything to show regarding ANY development of the (cancelled) exchange?
Why have you closed down Slack?
What happend to the donations?
Are you still planning on developing the exchange in a later stage?
Why don't you communicate?

legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
I will present plan B in ~4 weeks or so.. The exchange is off (for now), it has some serious security issues, and its not safe for trading..

Meanwhile, hodl or sell....
One month more. Ok lets see what will it bring, I am holding all coins.

No, in one month will be just presentation of plan "B".
Activity: 1414
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
I will present plan B in ~4 weeks or so.. The exchange is off (for now), it has some serious security issues, and its not safe for trading..

One month more. Ok lets see what will it bring, I am holding all coins.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer

Lets not give it up yet. But as we all know, exchange is not going up as predicted. I am curious what is going on and hope that banzai has his reasons not revealing his work.
Aaaand another week has passed without communication. Banzai, come on.. stop fooling around for once. We could use some answers regarding your recent failure to deliver, the future of this project (if any) and all of the other questions. We've been more than patient for 1.5 years, you owe us some transparancy by now..
I think its a safe bet to count this as a loss now. Its pretty much shot itself.
Even if by some miracle the exchange was ever being developed, how is anyone supposed to have any faith in the guy running it after it goes live. Reputation has been ruined by the way he is hiding in the dark at such a crucial time, so many unanswered questions.

Would you seriously recommend anyone send their bitcoin to this guys operation after the way he is treating the initial investors. Sorry, but I just wouldn't do it.
Gonna need a huge turnaround to see this ever coming back to something near a trusted project. I just dont see it happening.

Well, many still believe it's gonna work out somehow, but reputation is ruined indeed, and the counter on the website shows 6 days to launch   Roll Eyes
Surprisingly, you can still sell it on Yobit for 13-14k.
Activity: 103
I think its a safe bet to count this as a loss now. Its pretty much shot itself.
Even if by some miracle the exchange was ever being developed, how is anyone supposed to have any faith in the guy running it after it goes live. Reputation has been ruined by the way he is hiding in the dark at such a crucial time, so many unanswered questions.

Would you seriously recommend anyone send their bitcoin to this guys operation after the way he is treating the initial investors. Sorry, but I just wouldn't do it.
Gonna need a huge turnaround to see this ever coming back to something near a trusted project. I just dont see it happening.

He's all alone with no social/communication skills.
How do you imagine him to onboard new staff to cope with all the issues the users will be experiencing?
How is he going to manage the exchange if, instead of fully focusing on the Beta and then the launch, he's having fun with some useless XMAS coin?
Sure that is true, I just wanted to say that for working exchange you dont need huge team to run it, you need people who do understand their work. If we see exchange running than maybe next year and than the boom is over already with the incoming regulations.

I can see you still have a hope for the exchange, but after watching this for quite a long time now, he doesn't seem to be fully committed in this project.
I understand his position was really hard after the fire, but the exchange was a great chance for fairly quick financial recovery.
Many exchanges stopped accepting new users, and many of them have their own issues, so a new dynamic exchange similar to Binance could have become a big thing.
I have faith, so I do still believe. If not again one of most unfinished project. But as I said, I will wait and support bit longer. We could see some great things.

How do you imagine him to onboard new staff to cope with all the issues the users will be experiencing?
How is he going to manage the exchange if, instead of fully focusing on the Beta and then the launch, he's having fun with some useless XMAS coin?
Sure that is true, I just wanted to say that for working exchange you dont need huge team to run it, you need people who do understand their work. If we see exchange running than maybe next year and than the boom is over already with the incoming regulations.

I can see you still have a hope for the exchange, but after watching this for quite a long time now, he doesn't seem to be fully committed in this project.
I understand his position was really hard after the fire, but the exchange was a great chance for fairly quick financial recovery.
Many exchanges stopped accepting new users, and many of them have their own issues, so a new dynamic exchange similar to Binance could have become a big thing.

I wish we would have some sort of info about the progress. All we got now is not much, I still believe that exchange will go online. Still hold my coins. If we could get some pics of the exchange even that it is not yet working.
This is a justified shitstorm, you kept us in the loop for 1.5 years yet we haven't seen anything except a website. You acknowledge sucking at communicating time and time again, yet you keep us in the dark. All of a sudden you realize that you're not capable of coding an exchange, about 2 weeks before the "launch"?

How come you didn't find out about this a few months back?
Why would you close down slack?
What happend to the donations?
Are you still planning on developing the exchange?

Work on your social skills man, it's not that hard to post something every now and then. It takes about zero effort, now you kept silent in a crucial period towards the launch and you pop up out of the blue when shit starts to stink "im not going to make it guys" and disappear again. And stop encouraging the dumpfest, your terrible communication in combination with zero development (or atleast to us it looks like zero development because you don't share anything) caused it.

Can't believe I even bought more PIO before the exchange, realizing it probably went straight into your pockets.  

And fair enough, you didn't pull the plug, apparently you have some decency/dignity left. As I'm stuck with a for now useless coin, I really do hope you come up with a brilliant plan..

He's probably busy with his other ideas and the exchange won't be developed anymore.
The exchange is basically too complex project to be a one man show.
He's probably good coder but for exchange there's much more needed that just that.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Banzai,

Seeing you have decided to shut down slack (which I find pretty bizarre if I am being honest), it would be nice if some of the above questions could be addressed.
At least some kind of meaningful update is surely overdue.
Pages:
Jump to: