Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 2. (Read 82807 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I think its a safe bet to count this as a loss now. Its pretty much shot itself.
Even if by some miracle the exchange was ever being developed, how is anyone supposed to have any faith in the guy running it after it goes live. Reputation has been ruined by the way he is hiding in the dark at such a crucial time, so many unanswered questions.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Tell me, how many screenshots or views have you seen on slack or anywhere that actually show that any work has been done on the exchange whatsoever?

If you had joined us on Discord , then you can see the exchange fully working . We are already trading on it .
We are testing it right now . Its a fully functioning exchange .
Come join us , see for yourself . You will be impressed.
Activity: 166
Merit: 0
Tell me, how many screenshots or views have you seen on slack or anywhere that actually show that any work has been done on the exchange whatsoever?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
hmm, you wanted to launch the exchange and just go to bachelor party right after ?  Huh

Beta for ico investors.... Testing purposes...

Hey guys,

Tried visiting the website, but it's down unfortunately.

Do you have any additional links? Whitepaper? When the site will be up again?

The website is down temporary and should be online soon. There is no whitepaper as it is an exchange. The coin itself, Pioneershares, is a PoS coin which allows you to receive a share of the income of the Tradepioneers exchange (224kish max supply atm). The exchange will first have a closed beta (anywhere soon), followed by opening up to the public.

Correct!

I can't do anything here btw... Wifi/internet here is limited, it does not let me login to my servers... I tried using my phone as a Hotspot for wifi, but that's also not working properly... 4g going on and off all the time, I guess France (Argeles Sur Mer) is still in 2005 when it comes to mobile and wifi connections... So a bit more patience please, I'm back in a couple of days...

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hey guys,

The website is down temporary and should be online soon. There is no whitepaper as it is an exchange. The coin itself, Pioneershares, is a PoS coin which allows you to receive a share of the income of the Tradepioneers exchange (224kish max supply atm). The exchange will first have a closed beta (anywhere soon), followed by opening up to the public.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Hey guys,

hmm, you wanted to launch the exchange and just go to bachelor party right after ?  Huh

Closed beta, meant for testing purposes.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
hmm, you wanted to launch the exchange and just go to bachelor party right after ?  Huh
Currently in France on a bachelor party... I can't login to discord, since I forgot to bring a backup of my passwords (epic fail)

I wanted to launch before I went here, but I didn't make it... I will continue the launch process tomorrow  Wink

If someone can pass this on to discord, that would be great!

Discord is updated, thanks Banzai.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Currently in France on a bachelor party... I can't login to discord, since I forgot to bring a backup of my passwords (epic fail)

I wanted to launch before I went here, but I didn't make it... I will continue the launch process tomorrow  Wink

If someone can pass this on to discord, that would be great!
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

Please remove ALL your PIO from yobit.net.. We're having a fork (or swap) in a couple of weeks to move away from yobit completely.. (It's not like they are going to update anyway Tongue)
I'm not going to pay profit shares to some other exchange...

What if other exchanges decide to add PIO (for whatever reason)?

If in the future other exchanges decide to add us, a name claim or similair will be required to receive profit shares.. This way we can identify who's a real person, or an exchange...
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Blockpioneers.info will go down for a couple of days.. I need to reconfigure my servers for our new platform..

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
Banzai, how far are we from beta? Still planning to allow community testing...?
Or, maybe you already know the launch date? Roll Eyes
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Yobit is fine now.
The exchange looks nice, but I can see waste of space in the order's datafields - why are they so wide?
You could try to make them shorter and maybe add (somewhere) order book of 10-20 orders?

I tried that at the beginning... Not looking good at all... This way it's nice and sorted on each side.. We've got 2 columns on each row, and on the final row a full width column for the trading history
Also on mobile, the other setup did not work good.. too small.. too narrow.. etc..
 I have something else in mind to put in between the order boxes though.. But thats for later..
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
I forgot I still hold something like 200 hundred pio coins from the bounty like two years ago, than the main dev had some life problems and paused the project,I  can see he is active now, will continue to hodl my PIO coins...  Cool
@Banzai, the wallet on Yobit is in maintenance again.
If you're going to drop Yobit, then it would be worth announcing - otherwise someone could buy PIO and wouldn't be able to withdraw.
What's your plan for this...?

I will take a look at it... The plan is to move away from them after we launch though.. I guess everyone can understand why.. (fee payments and stuff)..

A quick preview video... Basically to show I'm really not messing around..
Still work to do though... (notice the number format after the dump)
https://youtu.be/fukIfULj7ro

Cheers!

Yobit is fine now.
The exchange looks nice, but I can see waste of space in the order's datafields - why are they so wide?
You could try to make them shorter and maybe add (somewhere) order book of 10-20 orders?
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
If you're going to drop Yobit, then it would be worth announcing - otherwise someone could buy PIO and wouldn't be able to withdraw.

I will take a look at it... The plan is to move away from them after we launch though.. I guess everyone can understand why.. (fee payments and stuff)..

A quick preview video... Basically to show I'm really not messing around..
Still work to do though... (notice the number format after the dump)
https://youtu.be/fukIfULj7ro

Cheers!
Yes, I know about discord channel, but if the launch is real this time, then I would like to keep this thread alive too

We should definitely keep it alive, but I think that is a no-brainer after launch. Although it looks like the discussion has moved from BCT to Discord.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
My wallet is out of sync and showing o active connection. i deleted all files (except wallet.dat) from app data but still not sync. i can see there is some node listed by other members.can anybody help me how to setup/add this node into my PIO wallet?
My wallet works without adding a .conf file. You may have
a corrupted wallet which can happen on an unexpected computer
shutdown.
You might try deleting everything in the appdata-roaming file
EXCEPT the wallet.day file. Before you delete anything make sure you
have a copy of your wallet.dat. Since all files for wallets are named
wallet.dat, be careful you do not copy it to another wallet file. An easy
way is to save it under a name such as wallet.dat.pio.date

Once you restart the wallet, the files will restore and re-sync the chain.
If you continue to have problems, PM me and I will try to help.

Pages:
Jump to: