Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 3. (Read 82809 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

Tom, I would highly suggest you drop by the discord channel, lot of stuff happening there! Regular updates and Banzai is active there, latest update is having the graphs finished and moving towards launch later this week.

Yes, I know about discord channel, but if the launch is real this time, then I would like to keep this thread alive too
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
My wallet is out of sync and showing o active connection. i deleted all files (except wallet.dat) from app data but still not sync. i can see there is some node listed by other members.can anybody help me how to setup/add this node into my PIO wallet?

Did you solve the issue?

1 week has passed. How is it going Banzai? Are you close to completing the work? When launch...?

Probably by the end of the week!  We're getting really close now.. Smiley
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Tom, I would highly suggest you drop by the discord channel, lot of stuff happening there! Regular updates and Banzai is active there, latest update is having the graphs finished and moving towards launch later this week.
Great progress Banzai .
Loving the updates on Discord as well as the screenshots .
Keep it up.
I have to agree, things finally seem to be moving forward. While I remain to be semi-skeptical, this actually looks like it's taking shape.

Fingers crossed!

Exactly the same. Still skeptical, but waiting to see if it's gonna be something real, or empty promises again.
@Banzai, is there an ETA for beta testing, and/or new launch date?

~ 1 week... I'm not completely done yet...  Lips sealed... Fighting with charts and some other stuff atm...

1 week has passed. How is it going Banzai? Are you close to completing the work? When launch...?
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
The project team should communicate more with you and announce the latest update in time. Not everyone is patient, which will help the development of the project.

Constant updates on Discord .Dev is active everyday .

If you are interested in the project feel free to pop in and get all the info you want.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
The project team should communicate more with you and announce the latest update in time. Not everyone is patient, which will help the development of the project.
Activity: 42
My wallet is out of sync and showing o active connection. i deleted all files (except wallet.dat) from app data but still not sync. i can see there is some node listed by other members.can anybody help me how to setup/add this node into my PIO wallet?
Activity: 14
Launch website already
i can't wait...
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Great progress Banzai .
Keep it up.
I have to agree, things finally seem to be moving forward. While I remain to be semi-skeptical, this actually looks like it's taking shape.

Fingers crossed!

Exactly the same. Still skeptical, but waiting to see if it's gonna be something real, or empty promises again.

~ 1 week... I'm not completely done yet...  Lips sealed... Fighting with charts and some other stuff atm...
Great progress Banzai .
Keep it up.

Fingers crossed!

Activity: 525
Merit: 510
Great progress Banzai .
Keep it up.

Fingers crossed!
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Great progress Banzai .
Keep it up.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
I read the information above and it looks like a comprehensive project, I hope to invest it a little bit. A lot of potential is here for these project Cheesy
Can I have your telegram?
We have discord: https://discord.gg/hvSjqhC
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
I've created a google form to get an idea what type of coins the community wants to have listed on our platform..

Please, don't submit a coin that has been submitted into the list already..

And obviously.. Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Dogecoin will all be listed...

Submitted Requests:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XYfWjPrzsHRqcpILwNSS1LKW4Y6tyYRyae7RhVcbMkA/edit?usp=sharing
Coin Request Form: https://goo.gl/forms/eimWkvFQkt4gkCuH2

legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Got a PM from someone saying.. "Is this going to be like last time"?

Nope...  Smiley

Slack is reopened until we move to discord.. I re-enabled as many accounts as I could remember.. If I forgot someone, PM me!
I cant find slack link, can you post it? Fixed and working.

Forget slack..   Grin

See you in discord!

https://discord.gg/hvSjqhC

Nope...  Smiley

Slack is reopened until we move to discord.. I re-enabled as many accounts as I could remember.. If I forgot someone, PM me!
I cant find slack link, can you post it? Fixed and working.
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

Nope...  Smiley

legendary
Chipcoin Developer
Activity: 365
Merit: 300
Deja vu?

I knew I can count on you Banzai, waiting for discord link to start chating with others. Great to see we are not forgoten.
Pages:
Jump to: