Pages:
Author

Topic: [PIO] Pioneershares - REBRANDED TO AMSTERDEX - page 5. (Read 82807 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
I will present plan B in ~4 weeks or so.. The exchange is off (for now), it has some serious security issues, and its not safe for trading..

Meanwhile, hodl or sell....

Meanwhile still not a single word about plan B. Can you disclose anything about where this project is heading? Would be greatly appreciated, we've been without news, without slack, without the new telegram group, without anything except for the quoted message above..
Agreed, this can't go on any longer. It's time you (BanzaiBTC) finally start telling us what we can expect and what your ideas are, you've kept us in suspense long enough. I sincerely have a hard time understanding your true motivation and reasoning, if any. Especially considering you haven't (yet) replied to any of the private messages I've sent you, why?

The exchange was history a long time ago, let alone it was built or not. Either way, it's time you stop the waiting-game and start providing your community with real and honest answers. Seriously, what's going on?

Luc, PIO is over, and I think Banzai is just  trying to prolong it for some reason.
I'd not count on anything anymore - this project failed, and he's probably focusing on other stuff.

Nope.. I am in fact working on something... It just takes a bit longer than I thought...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
I will present plan B in ~4 weeks or so.. The exchange is off (for now), it has some serious security issues, and its not safe for trading..

Meanwhile still not a single word about plan B. Can you disclose anything about where this project is heading? Would be greatly appreciated, we've been without news, without slack, without the new telegram group, without anything except for the quoted message above..
Agreed, this can't go on any longer. It's time you (BanzaiBTC) finally start telling us what we can expect and what your ideas are, you've kept us in suspense long enough. I sincerely have a hard time understanding your true motivation and reasoning, if any. Especially considering you haven't (yet) replied to any of the private messages I've sent you, why?

The exchange was history a long time ago, let alone it was built or not. Either way, it's time you stop the waiting-game and start providing your community with real and honest answers. Seriously, what's going on?

Luc, PIO is over, and I think Banzai is just  trying to prolong it for some reason.
I'd not count on anything anymore - this project failed, and he's probably focusing on other stuff.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Activity: 1414
Merit: 275
Community built, Privacy driven
Yobit wallet is online now so it is good sign.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Give Banzai some time, no one wants their project to fail and exchanges is not something that can be done and succeed easily
Lets wait for the next update, i am still holding my PIO since the ICO Smiley
Yes, there is no other way than waiting for us, after all, the deve is a person. There are too many problems to solve.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Give Banzai some time, no one wants their project to fail and exchanges is not something that can be done and succeed easily
Lets wait for the next update, i am still holding my PIO since the ICO Smiley
Yoshit sucks, one week and no reply from support. What a shit exchange..
Any news about progress? I am waiting for some news.

No news, no communication (again) and wallet still in maintenance on Yobit.
What a failure 

Correct...

No news.. So no communication..

Yobit is not my platform, I can't help it if they put the wallet in maintenance without good reason..

Yes, I know, but can you keep trying to contact them, and push for a fix? Or, perhaps try your usual fix again?
legendary
Chipcoin Developer

What a failure 

Correct...

No news.. So no communication..

Yobit is not my platform, I can't help it if they put the wallet in maintenance without good reason..

What a failure 
Lets give it some time. But it is true that I have been checking Yoshit exchange support and no reply from them

What a failure 
@Banzai: could you pelase fix the wallet on Yobit? It's in maintenance again. Thanks

This time it's not the seednodes... They are still online...

Not sure why they are in maintenance.. I will sent them a message..

Still in maintenance  Sad @Banzai, any chance to look at this again? Perhaps another message to Yobit?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I've had it with the "exchange" talk.. I don't intend to keep repeating myself..  The exchange FAILED! I can't get it secure enough.. If you we're in this coin for the exchange only, dump your bags!
A new coin with a completely new development plan will be presented later..
So either dump, or wait patiently for the new coin.. (no ico etc)

Please quit encouraging dumpfests, we were all in this for the exchange Banzai and if I remember correctly this was the whole point of Pioneershares Wink Even though Im not even near happy with how thing went and how you handled things, it's time to move forward. To finalize this whole debacle, is the exchange completely off or is there a small chance that this is still happening in the future? That being said, is there any information about the new development plan?
legendary
Chipcoin Developer
@Banzai: could you pelase fix the wallet on Yobit? It's in maintenance again. Thanks

This time it's not the seednodes... They are still online...

Not sure why they are in maintenance.. I will sent them a message..
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
The project team should communicate more with you and announce the latest update in time. Not everyone is patient, which will help the development of the project.
Guys.. come on?

With all the energy you have spent in this thread fudding, you could have your own exchange if you used your time productively.
Youre wasting your time here. Writing fud and repeating the same questions 50 times in a row wont make this exchange happen.
If @Banzai says the project failed, well.. then it failed.
You guys shouldnt cry over spilled milk. Its so much better to just get a new glass. Saves alot of energy. I promise.

This comes from a guy who have lost alot of money in failed projects, but have earned back every satoshi + some lovely profits because he focused on earning them back instead of using all his spare time to fud and spread negative energy.
But who am I to come in here and be reasonable?
Eh you know how to create such exchange? Because I dont know it, that is why I still believe in Banzai that he will make it come true. I think as community we could succed.
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
Guys.. come on?

With all the energy you have spent in this thread fudding, you could have your own exchange if you used your time productively.
Youre wasting your time here. Writing fud and repeating the same questions 50 times in a row wont make this exchange happen.
If @Banzai says the project failed, well.. then it failed.
You guys shouldnt cry over spilled milk. Its so much better to just get a new glass. Saves alot of energy. I promise.

This comes from a guy who have lost alot of money in failed projects, but have earned back every satoshi + some lovely profits because he focused on earning them back instead of using all his spare time to fud and spread negative energy.
But who am I to come in here and be reasonable?
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Well my PIO will die with me in my cold dead hands, I'm not about to start dumping it now.
I can only hope that Banzai has another plan in place and I will continue to support it, whatever that may be
Pages:
Jump to: