Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 13. (Read 51670 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
I haven't commented on this thread so I'll a destination now.

The outback of Utah.

"Good call, Bruno. After I'm finished here, I start with the pointy one of the left, then tackle the double-header on the right. Afterwards, I'll lube-up to take on the cluster in the middle.
Damn, I'm gonna sleep good tonight."
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I want to see France and Italy and hopefully bring my parents with me. They've always wanted to go but something went wrong my Dad's retirement fund so they pushed their travel plans aside. Hopefully in a few years we could see the Eiffel Tower together and feast on all the croissants and wine we want!!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I want to explore all country with beautiful beaches before I die. Smiley I'm a sea lover.
Activity: 67
Japan is the place I want to visit before  die. Greece and Italy ,France and Dubai.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Anywhere in Asia or Australia/New Zealand
Activity: 33
Maldives and Pacific oceans is my wish place to travel before I die.
Activity: 45
I like to visit USA, Ghana, if is possible for me wil like to visit all the state
Activity: 123
I want to go Switzerland & Australia. This two country is my dream land. Hope one day I'm able to visit these two countries. Really they are the most beautiful countries in the world.
Activity: 219
I want to go USA, England, Holland
Activity: 3
everywhere, new experience everytime
i want to visit coron palawan...
Activity: 59
I want to go to USA
Activity: 167
i will end up having been everywhere at some point of infinity or another, during my stay on this planet i will check out machu picchu, for some reason i want to see meteor impact sites, and i want to go to sun (at night, so i don't get burned)
Activity: 4
I want to visit Egypt.
Activity: 41
Japan and Europe. if i'll ever be  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 98
*sighs* First I'd love to visit Las Vegas... I don't know why but when i watch Hollywood movies about people partying in Vegas i get the chills. The experience seems euphoric. Although i know if i hit Vegas I'd probably spend a lot of money!

The second place I'd love to visit is Miami. Hehe. Their beaches are very very nice with bikini laden chicks Grin

The third would be Tokyo. Tokyo's the pefect definition of a city

Las Vegas/Miami=too many movies watched.
Tokyo with it's pollution and the insane number of people that are living in it is surely not a perect city.
But hey, that's your list and I hope you enjoy your visits there.
Activity: 37
*sighs* First I'd love to visit Las Vegas... I don't know why but when i watch Hollywood movies about people partying in Vegas i get the chills. The experience seems euphoric. Although i know if i hit Vegas I'd probably spend a lot of money!

The second place I'd love to visit is Miami. Hehe. Their beaches are very very nice with bikini laden chicks Grin

The third would be Tokyo. Tokyo's the pefect definition of a city

Activity: 157
I would love to go for hajj in Saudi Arabia
Activity: 15
To at least 3 countries across the seven continents of the world
I want to travel Paris and France with my girlfriend someday.
Pages:
Jump to: