Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 12. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
To go in Meksico
copper member
Activity: 84
Sweden because my ancestors came from there and maybe some other places in Europe. Other than that I think just the beach is where I like to go.
Activity: 26
I like to see Madrid, New York and Paris
Madrid because of Santiago bernabeu, and Paris also because of football stadium haha
And New York like a turist to see everything!
Activity: 22
Saudi arabia, looking for holy makkah Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I would like Europe, the old cities that preserved the history, were very interesting. And America wants to visit to see where many trends came from.
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
I really want to travel around the countries of Asia, but I would also like to see America, it will be interesting to study two different cultures Smiley
Activity: 12
I want to visit Dubai before I die.My heartiest wish.
Activity: 59
I love to go in Paris in France and Venice in Italy.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Rio de Janeiro

Buenos Aires
Activity: 56
I am very lucky and there is not really any place I want to go that I have not already been.

Of the places I've been that I would most like to revisit, I would say Switzerland and London.
Activity: 14
My hometown where I was born: Vietnam
Activity: 28
Maldives or Seychelles are amazing places. I really want to see and recommend them for you all guys.
Activity: 32
I want to travel around the world.
Activity: 84
I want to go in paris with my family before i die.
Activity: 67
I want to visit Saudi Arabia... Insha Allah i will go there one day that is very peaceful place...
Activity: 24
I want travel to The Great Blue Hole. It's located off the coast of Belize, the water there is 407 feet deep and it's over 980 feet wide.
Activity: 48
I want to travel around the world. There are many places I would like to see.
Activity: 55
I want to travel to Yunani and New Zealand.

I am the fan of Yunani myth, especially about the Yunani god and goddess. That fact make me adore about Yunani thing so much.

When i was kid, i often watch the lord of the rings trilogy repeatedly.. and the film was take the place in New Zealand with amazing nature and landscape.. i want to visit New zealand before i die..
Activity: 5
I want to travel to Mecca, Saudi Arabia for pray to the my god Allah.
Pages:
Jump to: