Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 15. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I would love to go to Hawaii again. I spent the summer there in college and it was amazing.
Activity: 53
Before i die I want to travel  Switzerland and America
Activity: 105
Japan
Activity: 108
Where do you feel that is somewhere you need to visit before the end of your life?

Have you already checked off this place(or places)?

What is one place you think everyone should see?

Personally, I've never been to New York City or Rome. If I had to choose one or the other I would probably choose Rome over NYC just because I have an interest in the history of the Roman Empire. But in terms of modern cities I'd much rather see NYC. So it's a difficult decision really. Hopefully I can see both at some point soon.

i would love to visit Canada someday
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
I hope that before my death and my mother and family can go to the hajj to mecca together, that is the place I most want to visit before I die Lips sealed
Activity: 70
New Zealand, Montreal, Istanbul, Barcelona, Cyprus, Dubai, Tokyo, Costa Rica
Activity: 45
I want to travel to Caraibe, New York , Dubai , Maldives and Spain
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
I would love to visit and more precisely visit the city of Mecca and Medina as well as performing Hajj and Umrah. so that my pillar of Islam is more perfect .
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Machu Pikchu in Peru, sure that place is one of the most interesting thing for anyone, I am sure everyone should visit that heaven Tongue
Activity: 77
most places I want to visit are mecca in saudi arabia
because that is the holy place in my religion Cool
Well this is one of the places I like.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
phillippines where I grew older and grew up I wanted to die
Activity: 45
Brazil Kiss
Activity: 74
Merit: 3
most places I want to visit are mecca in saudi arabia
because that is the holy place in my religion Cool
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
xCrypt
There are so many places to visit and proabably i can't see them all before i die.I'd like to visit Balkans,Czech,Finland and North America
Activity: 25
i want to visit Tibet because of Buddhist monks, Japan because of sakura blossom, Canada because of Niagara, USA because of New York aaand that's all i think))
Activity: 84
the first one is mecca and madina because i am a muslim which means if there is money first i have to go to mecca and madina.
and so on I am eager to enjoy the natural beauty of raja ampat, papua indonesia that is with the nickname of heaven of the world.
Activity: 144
I would like to go in paris to see the gorgeous of eifel tower, and i will go there with my love ones to make her feel how much i l love her, Because i want her to go with my ambition in life.
Activity: 56
Japan
Activity: 42
There are so many places to travel and see.  I would love to see  Paris, London, Bali, Sydney and I would love to visit Italy again
Activity: 22
I'd like to see the seven wonders of the world.
Pages:
Jump to: