Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 16. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I want to live forever and never grow old. I want to wait until the end of the universe and see the worlds.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 13
I would love to visit mecca for my religious worship
Activity: 98
I want to travel in Israel. The holy land
Activity: 115
I would like to see the whole world before I die or at least visit Egypt and see the pyramids, this is the dream of my childhood without which I can not die without peace.
Activity: 85
before I die, I want to go to madinah and mecca, want to worship there, because I have never been there before
Activity: 26
i want to travel new york once in a life. i hear good things about the city i imagine its beauty.so i wanna go new york.love nyc.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
Where do you feel that is somewhere you need to visit before the end of your life?

Have you already checked off this place(or places)?

What is one place you think everyone should see?

Personally, I've never been to New York City or Rome. If I had to choose one or the other I would probably choose Rome over NYC just because I have an interest in the history of the Roman Empire. But in terms of modern cities I'd much rather see NYC. So it's a difficult decision really. Hopefully I can see both at some point soon.

I think I should go in some places like egypt , rome , america and especially in paris . I really want to know the history of that countries , their culture and visiting every tourist sites.
Activity: 21
If pssible i will travel HAWAII and Palau islands...great beaches...!!!
I want to travel in place in paris with my loved ones and enjoy the amazing place and food. Meet new people along the way so that they can have good memories with me.
Activity: 70
I want go ho to Mecca Arab Saudi.
Activity: 48
Mexico, tulum beach
Activity: 98
Egypt and Morocco for sure.
Wherever Indiana Jones went I'll follow. Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
i wish i could go to europe and usa and also singapore.
I want to go to Mecca arabsaudi because there the last destination of the Muslims go Grin
Activity: 30
where I want to visit is Indonesia because there is a friendly person and only Indonesia Grin
Activity: 43
I want to visit Japan.  Grin
Activity: 200
Merit: 3
Madagascar
Activity: 84
I want to travel israel the promise land according the bible and i want to see the place where lots of story of the bible was happened.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I dont actually have any particular place i would want to travel to before i die because God controls my destiny.He knows where i should be at any time for me to achieve the purpose he brought me on earth.
Activity: 34
I would like to climb the Everest
Pages:
Jump to: