Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 19. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
The Great Barrier Reef is the largest collection of coral reefs in the world, spanning over 1,400 miles. It’s so large that it can be seen from space, and it’s among one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World. It is the place to go diving, offering a one-of-a-kind display of underwater life.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
 I want to visit China and Georgia
Activity: 154
I want to visit USA! It is the most interesting country at my opinion.
Activity: 4
I want to go paris. It’s so beautiful
Activity: 126
I want to visit Earth like alien planets within our Galaxy.

In short I don't I want to die. I want to achieve Immortality. I'm hoping they discover the cure of aging within my lifetime. 
I like to visit all the countries in the world. I do not know much about customs and culture of people in the world.
Activity: 102
I want to go to a highrise building to keep a city looking at the colorful scenery when night falls.
Activity: 28
Visit Korea and attend BIGBANG's concert Kiss Kiss Grin
Activity: 28
European countries
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
The whole wide world.   Smiley
Activity: 154
i'm also interested in south america/the amazon jungle.. but from what i hear, south america is one of the more dangerous regions to live in.
I just want to get one foot on the moon. Where I think would be the best.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I want to visit the world before I die. I have a wish from my childhood that I want to go for a world tour before I die. And A world tour on Cruise. I hope i will fulfill my this dream soon.
Activity: 84
Before I die I want to travel and experience the things that I never do before. I want to travel to peaceful places like  in China, i want to walk in the great wall of China, I think when I was there i feel no problem, stress-free. Also, I want to explore the sea, snorkelling, riding in jet ski and speedboat is one of my dream yo experience.
Activity: 84
Tibet and Japan
Activity: 8
I will like to visit South Korea, love that country so much. I will love to be in USA, England, Germany and other great countries as much as possible
if im rich enough i want to go to the moon. i want to see how earth look like from the space by my own eyes. i want my body dispose at the space so i will always float to the unknown space.wow.
Activity: 48
I will like to visit South Korea, love that country so much. I will love to be in USA, England, Germany and other great countries as much as possible
Activity: 11
every places in the word, around the world
Activity: 3
I would not want to go. I just want to be with my family.
Activity: 55
Before I close my age I want to visit in Mecca and pilgrimage the grave of God's guardian
Activity: 27
I'd love to go to Paris. Because that's the place of love. Before I die I'd like to see people showing their love for each other Smiley
Activity: 102
I will go to a mountain to feel the fresh air and cool.
Pages:
Jump to: