Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 17. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I do not want to go anywhere except to stay with my family and the people I love.
Activity: 43
Where do you feel that is somewhere you need to visit before the end of your life?

Have you already checked off this place(or places)?

What is one place you think everyone should see?

Personally, I've never been to New York City or Rome. If I had to choose one or the other I would probably choose Rome over NYC just because I have an interest in the history of the Roman Empire. But in terms of modern cities I'd much rather see NYC. So it's a difficult decision really. Hopefully I can see both at some point soon.

I want to travel to macca saudi arabia to perform a hadj and to fulfill my duty and the 5 pillars of islam then travel to 7 wonders of the world. And enjoy
Activity: 26
I want to visit most of the Asian countries to taste their cuisine. The real stuff is probably so much better than i can imagine from what i've tasted in the doreign reataurants in my local area
Activity: 12
Machu Picchu is an ancient Inca site that dates back to the 15th century and sits atop a mountain above the Sacred Valley. The restored site offers a fantastic look into Inca history and an even more fabulous view of the astounding scenery.
Activity: 350
Actually there are some places in france where i wanna visit before my death , I wish i could do that.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Dubai,thailand,mexico and Austalia.

Come to Pattaya.
Activity: 33
I dream about travel to Italy to little town Spoleto. I really enjoy nature, climate and local culture which are there. I hope so before my die I visit this country.
Activity: 19
Dubai,thailand,mexico and Austalia.
Activity: 13
Before I die I would once go to Dubai.
Activity: 11
A dazzling Northern Lights show is something that should be on every bucket list, and one of the best places to see the show is in Iceland’s highlands.
After visiting these incredible places, settle down in one of these destinations abroad.
Activity: 126
I want to visit Japan before I die, since I really like their culture
Activity: 57
I WILL WANT TO TRAVEL TO COUNTRIES LIKE ISREAL, CANADA, EUROPE AND UK APART FROM COUNTRIES I WILL LIKE TO TRAVEL TO MOON BEFORE I DIE
copper member
Activity: 392
I want to travel to a place that cherishes my dream so long. That's The Great Barrier Reef, Queensland, Australia. Which is the Great Barrier Reef is the largest collection of coral reefs in the world, spanning over 1,400 miles. It’s so large that it can be seen from space, and it’s among one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World. It's my dream to visit there one in a life.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
I want travel to Dubai and dine in the sky and sleep in the waters.
Activity: 140
I want to travel to Rome, meet pope and kiss his feet.
Activity: 112
I want to travel to dubai, United States, UK, Brazil, China, Japan, Jamaica, France, Germany, Rome, and many more as I learn more about countries.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I want to visit Italy and Vatican before i die because I love old architecture!
Activity: 8
Lots of mystery surrounds Stonehenge, and contrary to those who believe it’s just a pile of 25-ton rocks, it’s actually a beautiful sight. Book a guided tour to visit the center, and at sunset, enjoy the stunning glow of the setting sun between Stonehenge’s pillars.
Activity: 70
I want to visit South Korea, Turki, and Mexico.
Activity: 60
I want to go to Paris, France.
Pages:
Jump to: