Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 20. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
I want to go to Thailand before dying because their country has many things that will make me feel good before I die, surely I will be watching the beautiful scenery.
Activity: 59
I want to visit other planets .
Activity: 140
I would like to visit the Eguyt and Japan. Love the culture of both.
Activity: 221
Merit: 5
Antartica, North Pole. And the top of Mount Everest.
But I know will never get there.
Activity: 154
I want to visit Australia before I die its one of my favorite place. I want to visit the beaches in Sydney there.
Activity: 154
I want to visit at least one Asian and one European country, plus USA before i die.
Activity: 69
Jappan
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

for me enough to die in the country where I lived because I was there for a moment to live peacefully and not just in the country where I grew older with the nation that I grew up.
Activity: 13
The place I want to see before I left our planet is the continent of Antartica.
Activity: 39
Before I die, I want to go to the beach to see the scenery one last time.
Activity: 182
The Maldives is one of my favorite places and I really want to visit that place before I die I have watched video and images of that place on the internet and I have loved it. I want to visit this place with the love of my life.
I want to visit Egypt
Activity: 224
I'd like to visit as much country as possible before to die
Activity: 16
Raja ampat papua indonesia dude
freaking awsome
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
There is a saying - to see Paris and die. This is just about the fact that Paris should be seen by every person, and then it is not terrible die  Cheesy So I will definitely visit Paris.
Activity: 71
Before I die I will go to a place as beautiful as Japan to get a soul before death; now death is comfortable with someone.
Activity: 25
I would like to go anywhere. As long as there is someone I love with me.
I want to visit Eugyt, Japan
Activity: 70
Anywhere peaceful.
Activity: 27
Want to see fuji mountain in tokyo Japan. Because the cherry leaf is very hard to find other than the place and has a beautiful view
Pages:
Jump to: