Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 22. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
I hope Travel before die to, hawai, inggris, perancis and jerman.
Activity: 7
I want travel to mecca... and turkey
Activity: 135
I want to visit Malibu
Activity: 126
I want to visit Roma, Egypt
Activity: 98
I'd like to visit Japan. Hoping I can make enough money to go while I'm still young!
Activity: 42
I would travel to peace place, maybe somewhere in mountains where i can actually RIP
Activity: 30
Maldives, Canada, Australia for me Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I will like to go to Russia
Activity: 104
I would like to go to England and Spain. I already have been there and I recommend everyone to travel to these 2 places.
Activity: 154
I want to visit Italy, Germany and UK before ill die.
Activity: 68
I want to go to Hawaii and Malibu islands,
Activity: 40
Before I die, I want to travel in Greece
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Israel - Jerusalem
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
I want to visit USA
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
Where do you feel that is somewhere you need to visit before the end of your life?

Have you already checked off this place(or places)?

What is one place you think everyone should see?

Personally, I've never been to New York City or Rome. If I had to choose one or the other I would probably choose Rome over NYC just because I have an interest in the history of the Roman Empire. But in terms of modern cities I'd much rather see NYC. So it's a difficult decision really. Hopefully I can see both at some point soon.
Switzerland will be where I want to be. Because there is no war, no more crime. a peaceful and beautiful country.
This is an ideal country for middle-aged people to live there. Peace and beauty.
Activity: 12
I want to visit Egypt.

Egypt is really beautiful  Smiley
Activity: 12
Where do you feel that is somewhere you need to visit before the end of your life?

Personally, I've never been to New York City or Rome. If I had to choose one or the other I would probably choose Rome over NYC just because I have an interest in the history of the Roman Empire. But in terms of modern cities I'd much rather see NYC. So it's a difficult decision really. Hopefully I can see both at some point soon.

Thailand
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
I would like to visit dubai and South Africa
Activity: 13

New York and Dubai
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I would like to visit Dubai, NYC
Pages:
Jump to: