Pages:
Author

Topic: please recommend some Altcoins - page 22. (Read 56024 times)

Activity: 888
Merit: 500
December 15, 2018, 07:19:03 AM
Cryptocurrency, there are many countries in the world accept bitcoin as a commodity, as a property, there are many stores that allow the payment by bitcoin, there are a lot of fintech companies are researching and investing bitcoin, so Why are you looking for an altcoin in the bear market? When people are watching Bitcoin over all else
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
December 15, 2018, 06:56:28 AM
Recommending alrcoin is good but the most profitable ones are what really matter but in midst of your consideration I will recommend the DACC token . The token is use to revolutionaries the content industry which makes DACC future bright and promising to buy and hold for the next bull run which will give you lots of profit, currently at 5sat.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 15, 2018, 06:11:23 AM
I think one of the promising cryptocurrency of 2019 will be POLY token of Polymath project. Polymath offers a solution for STO - Security token offer. As is well known, the entire crypto community is eagerly awaiting the decision of the SEC to authorize ICO. If the SEC makes a positive decision, then most likely it will allow the STO to be held, since this option is closest to securities trading. And since the leader of STO implementation is Polymath, its tokens should grow.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 15, 2018, 04:12:48 AM
I think I can recommend some new crypto for you, but I don't think the market will recover soon, we may need to prepare for a long-term bear market.
YKC
ONOT
TRX
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 15, 2018, 04:10:01 AM
Why did you exclude ethereum? This is the prefect time to invest in ETH ,anyways your lists are not that bad but I'm only investing in the strong ones ,there are some few coins/tokens that are still standing strong even in this bear market,I mean in terms of price ,watch out of those types 
Activity: 784
December 15, 2018, 04:05:50 AM
Within this market's situation, prices of several coins are down and it is good to buy coins in a low cost. I think its good to buy ripple coin, monero, litecoin and also better buy ethereum coin because it ia good in future investments.
Activity: 462
December 15, 2018, 04:02:54 AM
Yes is a great opportunity to enter the market now, and you've chosen top altcoins that are great, but nobody could guarantee you that market will not fall deeper
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 01:51:03 AM
Here we are required to be able to analyze and examine the proposed altcoins, so I will study this to be able to choose who is able to provide a bright future. The picture that I can catch is the wave, eth, Eos, dash and bitcoin, this is only my current picture and may be able to move by seeing the movements that occur.

The Altcoin that you recommend is as usual, this altcoin is very good for the future. Like the altcoin you say like EOS, ETH and Bitcoin. This altcoin is indeed very good for future investments with a big chance for profit.
Activity: 309
December 15, 2018, 12:30:17 AM
Buy ONT for staking ONG xD
Ontology is a new high-performance public multi-chain project & a distributed trust collaboration platform.
current market is binance, huobi, okex etc . you can research on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 12:28:39 AM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

For me I think it is better to invest to the said project while the value is low. You believe and i believe it too that someday the value will recoveroon.
Activity: 490
December 15, 2018, 12:22:15 AM
Here we are required to be able to analyze and examine the proposed altcoins, so I will study this to be able to choose who is able to provide a bright future. The picture that I can catch is the wave, eth, Eos, dash and bitcoin, this is only my current picture and may be able to move by seeing the movements that occur.
Activity: 196
December 15, 2018, 12:17:37 AM
Eos, Ripple, Neo, I think that this altcoin is still good and worthy of being an investment, ethereum also still has good potential, you can buy several coins above and start investing in those coins
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 09:43:24 PM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.

Yes, it is not a bad time to invest but rather a good buying opportunity because altcoin nowadays are down to more than 90% of their all time high. Among the coins that you mentioned, I like Cardano (ADA), NEM (XEM), and PUNDIX (NPXS) because you can buy tons of them in a very small amount of USD and their continuous develipment on their platform even though the market sentiment is very bearish.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
December 14, 2018, 09:39:55 PM
Well for somehow I disagree to buy if market situation like this, more bad news that the good one, and the pattern of the market is showing the market will still in bearish market. Maybe some people will tell 'buy cheap sell high' but remember in this situation of the market you will get 'buy cheap sell cheaper' wait until market stabilize and after that you can buy some alts such as xrp, eth, or etc.
Activity: 448
December 14, 2018, 09:37:27 PM
In choosing altcoins for investments, i think that you should choose well what to buy coins to prevent bankrupt or not gaining profit. Now its good to buy coins that has potential and good for future investments, aside from bitcoin, its good to buy wthereum coin, monero, litecoin and also ripple coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 14, 2018, 09:33:48 PM
Ripple is the best choice for now. the price of 0.2 dollars can go up to 0.5 dollars and even if a bull run occurs, then the dollar number is also very realistic.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
December 14, 2018, 09:28:50 PM

If you want some altcoin that will going to dominate the market soon, maybe you can now invest in IRONX, or IRX since I see too much opportunity in it, I want to share it with you, it is still in the process if ICO but when it gets to the market, I promise, you will be satisfied.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
December 14, 2018, 08:09:14 PM
i do not have to consider this advice a professional one as you are required to personally give a review of your own research about them before considering investing. i will only mention but a few. minexcoin, online, internxt is one of the promising projects with less than seven hundred thousand tokens in total circulation and technologically oriented project.
Activity: 298
Merit: 11
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 14, 2018, 08:03:59 PM
I can only recommend the coins that I was hodling. That will be XRP, Cardano and Ethereum. I bought Ethereum below $100 USD and I am aiming for short term trade. For XRP and Cardano, I am planning to hodl it until their price pump. It still depend on how my Ethereum coins goes. If it goes well, I can hold the other coins for a year (best case scenario). Hopefully things will work well by 2019.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 06:55:14 PM
My recomendations are Cardano, Neo, XRP, BTCN.
Pages:
Jump to: