Pages:
Author

Topic: please recommend some Altcoins - page 2. (Read 56024 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 03, 2019, 06:06:33 AM
In Opinion  Besides Bitcoin, there are dozens of other promising coins, and sometimes when the rate of the main cryptocurrency falls, the prices of altcoins increasing.It is impossible to make a rating of promising cryptocurrency in 2019 without Ethereum. Lot of people have already paid attention to Ripple too.litecoin is another promising altcoins. 
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
April 03, 2019, 02:28:23 AM
What about trying completely new coins instead of old ones. If you wish to get much benefits in short time you should try your hand at completely new coins that have hit exchanges just recently. Every coins will rise in prices when hitting exchanges. So just take advantages of this opportunities and acquire much money. These old coins cannot rise by multiple folders in a short period. You can invest in them for long term. But for fast buck, try at new coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 03, 2019, 01:45:13 AM
to my knowledge, there are currently a number of altcoins that we make as places to invest like cardano tron eos, because I saw a number of altars that have big ambitions to beat ETH.
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
April 03, 2019, 01:37:52 AM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Eth.  NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk,Thanks.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 02, 2019, 10:56:34 PM
I choose altcoin by it's price history. If I see that it behaves good then I choose it. I want to invest when I see a good price and know that it will grow in future. I see price that symbolize the popularity. All these helps me to get profit from my investitions.

Good ideas mate, and talking about popularity there's a lot of coins these days having more popularity compared from previous years. You can source some history or charts, and to which I recommend good alts to invest as your asset plr tokens will be the best asset to choose from these days. It has a strong community, their wallet was starting to be adopted globally. Do some research about this token and you'll be amazed.
Activity: 397
April 02, 2019, 10:46:08 PM
If I were You, I would now buy the Quant token.You can see the token metric and graphs by following the link:https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/quant/.Over time, this token will cost much more than the previous one.
I observed the development of several coins that have good prospects for being an investment portfolio because of positive price movements, namely Ethereum (ETH), Dash (DASH) and Litecoin (LTC).
For altcoins, I like to invest in a third coin, because the progress is good and has a high price tendency so people are not worried about experiencing price reductions that can result in losses.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
April 02, 2019, 09:18:02 PM
I choose altcoin by it's price history. If I see that it behaves good then I choose it. I want to invest when I see a good price and know that it will grow in future. I see price that symbolize the popularity. All these helps me to get profit from my investitions.
Activity: 126
April 02, 2019, 05:28:52 PM
Litecoin, one of the oldest altcoins, was created in 2011 by an ex-Google employee, Charlie Lee. Like Bitcoin, Litecoin is also just a digital currency but with improvements. In fact, the reason for launching Litecoin was to overcome some of the shortcomings of Bitcoin, especially its slow transaction speed. Historical Investment Trends In the unpredictable cryptocurrency market where coins go in and out of the market very quickly, Litecoin has been in the market for over 7 years. It has grown to become one of the best altcoins with a market capitalization of $8.2 billion
copper member
Activity: 420
April 02, 2019, 04:54:47 PM
The market is gradually recovering and almost all altcoins are on their way to their 2017 price. Just go to coinmarketcap and study some coins and choose the one that looks promising to u
Activity: 266
April 02, 2019, 04:53:50 PM
The altcoins that i would recommend to invest into are ethereum, Litecoin, Binance coin, Ripple and stellar because these cryptocurrency has a very large marketcap and the daily volume of trading is also very high. This simply means that crypto investors keep investing into these cryptocurrencies from time to time and this brings about the rise in price from time to time for those who invested earlier to earn profits.
Activity: 1193
April 02, 2019, 04:34:11 PM
If I were You, I would now buy the Quant token.You can see the token metric and graphs by following the link:https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/quant/.Over time, this token will cost much more than the previous one.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
https://bmy.guide
April 02, 2019, 04:19:16 PM
ADA,XRP, XML

There is a huge selection of coins on the cryptocurrency market.
If you choose from the Altcoins, I prefer Ethereum.
It shows itself very well in market fluctuations, and also keeps your investments safely from market volatility.
Well, for small investors playing it safe is necessary. Eth is not as volatile as small marketcap altcoins.  Investing wisely is another discussion theme but they need to adapt to the old system for reaching their own goals. Market fluctuations will change the price direction and it is time to choose the side.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
April 02, 2019, 04:02:10 PM
I know a lot of good and perspective altcoins, I choose and take attention for altcoins with good volume, last time I start to watch the XYO, I think it perspective
Activity: 453
https://goldeth.io/
April 02, 2019, 03:44:15 PM
yes,Among the choices you have mentioned, I am more interested in Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Zilliqa, and Elastos. because I benefited from this altcoin, they are quite good for investment. even now I'm adding more scale to their projects.
Activity: 392
April 02, 2019, 03:07:26 PM
There is a huge selection of coins on the cryptocurrency market.
If you choose from the Altcoins, I prefer Ethereum.
It shows itself very well in market fluctuations, and also keeps your investments safely from market volatility.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
April 02, 2019, 03:04:21 PM
yes of course now is a good time for investment,but not all coins are good and have potential maybe the top 50 that is feasible for investment,and take the time to find some altcoin info before investing maybe that will make you know how potential the altcoin is.
even coins in the top 50 can be spread out of the market. examine the assets you want to have first. the market always gives gifts to those who really choose good assets. if you invest in an arbitrary asset you can lose your money.
we must continue to improve our knowledge so that we can choose coins correctly.
and if you still have doubts about determining a good coin, I think Eth and Bitcoin are the right coins to buy.
Activity: 14
April 02, 2019, 02:34:05 PM
All easy: buy altcoins where devs are continues to develop even when price of coin falled down. Then you may buy good coin cheaper and get much profit.
Activity: 714
April 02, 2019, 02:31:20 PM
I very like dash nem and cardano, just choose one of them it will make u rich if you keep patient for holding that coins or you can buy top 2 or top 3 coin in cmc it will be the safe investment for alts.
Good point,it's all about patient and holding because anything is possible in Crypto industry, for me the first 20 coin in CMC are good to invest in,but remember studying and learning while investing.
I think that the best strategy for many cryptocurrency users is to invest in the first ten of the cryptocurrency market rating. In all other projects you need to be really sure to buy their coins. But I am sure that for very promising projects there are fans, and they will not leave them without investments.
copper member
Activity: 364
April 02, 2019, 01:56:59 PM
I very like dash nem and cardano, just choose one of them it will make u rich if you keep patient for holding that coins or you can buy top 2 or top 3 coin in cmc it will be the safe investment for alts.
Good point,it's all about patient and holding because anything is possible in Crypto industry, for me the first 20 coin in CMC are good to invest in,but remember studying and learning while investing.
Pages:
Jump to: