Pages:
Author

Topic: please recommend some Altcoins - page 3. (Read 56024 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 100
April 02, 2019, 01:51:13 PM
yes of course now is a good time for investment,but not all coins are good and have potential maybe the top 50 that is feasible for investment,and take the time to find some altcoin info before investing maybe that will make you know how potential the altcoin is.
even coins in the top 50 can be spread out of the market. examine the assets you want to have first. the market always gives gifts to those who really choose good assets. if you invest in an arbitrary asset you can lose your money.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 02, 2019, 01:50:55 PM
I recommend ETN, XLR, Nano, DGB, LTC, ETH, but maybe the last 2 are too expensive so if not have enough money better buy more coins that are still cheap and can grow over long time.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
April 02, 2019, 01:48:32 PM
I very like dash nem and cardano, just choose one of them it will make u rich if you keep patient for holding that coins or you can buy top 2 or top 3 coin in cmc it will be the safe investment for alts.
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
April 02, 2019, 01:45:34 PM
If you take a closer look at top 50 on coinmarketcap you will find some great altoins that have great potential to succed, but don't get caught in the mirrage of some coins that have huge volume and nice names , catchy websites etc...I heard so many stories from people who "fall in love" with altcoin just because they like the name or the logo and soon after they wonder how they lost money so be clever.
Activity: 565
BountyMarketCap
April 02, 2019, 01:38:07 PM
yes of course now is a good time for investment,but not all coins are good and have potential maybe the top 50 that is feasible for investment,and take the time to find some altcoin info before investing maybe that will make you know how potential the altcoin is.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
April 02, 2019, 01:03:48 PM
In the top 100 a lot of good coins, which we can now be bought and when the market turns green, they can be sold at good prices. So, now is the time of significant discounts on coins. We need to take this chance.
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
April 02, 2019, 12:55:15 PM
Everything in top 100 is potentionally good except centralized one - Ripple and BCASH and his forks, or all of Bitcoin forks are not interesting. They didn´t bring anything new to crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 644
April 02, 2019, 12:53:25 PM
in the long term will be popular projects such as KIN QTUM RIPL EOS COSMOS and many who are now in the TOP 20,it is better if there is a free means of rsiki distribute,and all you will be well,neither when nor under any circumstances do not invest all your money in one project,there is a chance to always burn
Activity: 149
Merit: 25
April 02, 2019, 12:51:33 PM
The biggest thing to know about alts is which developers are actually active and working to create a better crypto.  If there is limited activity or community engagement (and not just WOO LOOK WE ARE SO GOOD) then I'd avoid it.

If someone offers you actual altcoins to go after, please do your due diligence and research them before you pull the trigger.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
April 02, 2019, 12:34:03 PM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

These tokens can bring you a good profit , I think you should not ask here what altcoins to buy , it is better to study the projects and invest in them
Activity: 266
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
April 02, 2019, 12:24:45 PM
My recommendations will be coins that will be successful in the future and even in case of a sharp decline in the market they will be able to keep the price.
This is my main requirement for altcoins.
This altcoin in my opinion is Ethereum, if you choose it, I do not doubt the profit in the future and I have no fear for the finances that I have invested in it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 02, 2019, 12:01:59 PM
Today Bitcoin has grown by 15 percent and it seems to me that the time has finally come to invest in the above projects. In my opinion, today's growth means a change of trend, as a result of which the growth of Bitcoin will pull the rest of the altcoins along.
Activity: 602
April 02, 2019, 11:09:24 AM
I do not think that this is a good idea in order to actually make investments according to our forecasts or advice. Because everyone will make tips that may not suit you. Trying better in their conclusions.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
April 02, 2019, 10:51:59 AM
This is the best time to invest as bitcoin start its upward journey and it shows that it is ready for a big breakout. After bitcoin stabilizes then whole market follow bitcoin and we will see a big spice in all altcoins. You can buy any coin as per your choice from top 50 coins of this market.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
April 02, 2019, 09:32:04 AM
if I personally recommend METM, because I believe in the future the exchange project will be very widely used by people, so the price will increase and in my opinion the idea of ​​exchange METM is very good, so making me believe to investing in METM and I'm sure in the future METM price will increase very high and giving me a lot of profit.

You can learn about METM project at https://metamorph.pro
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
April 02, 2019, 09:30:10 AM
Bee token seems very interesting to me, you may check it https://cmc.io/coins/bee-token  Wink
Activity: 393
Coinsbit exchange
April 02, 2019, 09:27:26 AM
I recommend that you pay attention to the new project Sound Money Coin. This coin appeared in March 2019 and is still very young. The project has no special technical innovations, but a very interesting concept. I recommend to get acquainted with the project! You will be pleasantly surprised by the ideas of the project developer.
Activity: 796
Merit: 251
April 02, 2019, 09:15:00 AM
I believe that the bed altcoin is ethereum and eos. Maybe there are so many good kinds of altcoins but I trusted this two coin because I experience a lot if good times on this coin and, I believe that it is not only me who earn through investing on ethereum and eos. I see that there are also so many users on the feild that really do the same thing and earn a lot.
I like EOS and I already earned by  trading it, i think now good time to buy a lot of EOS coz it became more simple to create a EOS wallet and it's gonna be for free soon, also BnB good coin right now don't ask me why, you should know about it.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
April 02, 2019, 04:36:08 AM
I believe that the bed altcoin is ethereum and eos. Maybe there are so many good kinds of altcoins but I trusted this two coin because I experience a lot if good times on this coin and, I believe that it is not only me who earn through investing on ethereum and eos. I see that there are also so many users on the feild that really do the same thing and earn a lot.
Jpt
Activity: 374
April 02, 2019, 04:19:16 AM
Yes it is right time to invest as the market is down with almost all coins decreasing to their lowest prices. On the other hand, the market is showing a promise of its correction. As people say that the year off 2018 was the year of pain for cryptocurrency and the year of 2019 is a good year for it. So I think it is very much good time to invest. But it will be bad for you if you choose bad coins. So research for yourself before investing. I think ripple, tron, veil, Binance coin, KuCoin shares are the best coins for investment. Among them BNB, Kucoin and ripple are very much best.
Pages:
Jump to: