Pages:
Author

Topic: please recommend some Altcoins - page 25. (Read 56024 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 06:40:56 AM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

in my opinion, a time like this is a pretty bad time for entry because people prefer to sell BTTC for Christmas and New Year preparations, but from what you call above Cardano and Dash is the best choice for me. Also NEM can be good for mid-term, but you have too stay watch your coins that you invest on.
Activity: 518
Merit: 134
December 11, 2018, 06:30:49 AM
if you have good confidence, please do it, but I recommend buying a popular altcoin, because besides having a strong system, and an intense team, they also still have a stable price.
Activity: 253
December 11, 2018, 05:45:02 AM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.

I would recommend Bitcoin, Neo, waves, Ethereum. Good tracks and reputaion to boot. despite many investor are afraid to invest on it. in 2019 bull run will happen. and then when it comea it will come and we will be on ride of a lifetime. I wouldnt suggest anymore coins because of shittiness they come with it
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
December 11, 2018, 05:27:06 AM
       There are many crypto-coins worth investing in today. At the moment, there is a panic effect created on the crypto market, where everyone is afraid to invest. Paradoxically, in 2017, we all said that it would be good to lower prices to invest, too, and now that this has happened, they are afraid to invest. There are many coins worth investing in. These include Bitcoin, Neo, Ethereum, Onthology. For me, XRP is unmerited in second place, being a coin that does not inspire confidence.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
December 11, 2018, 05:24:57 AM
There are plenty of coins, if you will start buying now you are lucky because prices had already dipped.
A crypto believer would not hesitate in buying good coin, the top 10 or 20 coins are surely coins which has good potential and you can even
earn profit even for just a short period of time. Buying now is an opportunity....
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 04:48:26 AM
We'll be stepping into 2019 in less than 3 weeks.
What token do you expect to see rise in 2019?

Have you heard about Musicoin (MUSIC), Vezt (VEZT), or Audiocoin (ADC)?

You can research more music tokens at Music Token Stat:
https://musictokenstat.com/

Please share your thoughts on the original music token post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/music-tokens-5082650

Ben
Activity: 106
December 11, 2018, 04:38:16 AM

Hi! Take a look at www.elrond.com - On similar lines as Zilliqa but we think we can bring 1000x improvements to current iterations.

You can read through the thread on here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.48273320

All the best Smiley
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
December 11, 2018, 04:22:21 AM
Altcoin has many properties that you must understand in order to have benefits for you.
If you can overcome this, you will find the right coin for you to invest.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 11, 2018, 04:04:56 AM
If you want less risky investments then choose projects with high capitalization, they are less susceptible to a critical change in price. If you are ready to take a chance, choose those with a smaller capitalization, but very responsibly approach the choice of the project, it should be good and undervalued.
Activity: 420
December 11, 2018, 12:13:02 AM

There is also a lot of your desire to invest, this is indeed an attitude that is ready for all risks, so as long as you are able and ready, invest wisely, every project is worth developing and your support for altcoins has made it valuable.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
December 11, 2018, 12:08:26 AM
I'm not really sure about what Altcoins are worth investing for but if I'm going to look for a coin for the top 10 in the coinmarketcap since it has a high volume in exchange. But there are some projects that's really useful in the future that might be profitable due to the use of its utility tokens or coins.

There are a lot of projects or ICO that has potential however they're having a hard time to develop it.
Activity: 378
December 10, 2018, 11:49:32 PM
There are many types of alcoins that you can make as an investment, because there are certainly many coins that you must be good at choosing coins, in this case you must be observant in analyzing a coin whether there are good prospects for the future
Activity: 56
December 10, 2018, 11:38:32 PM
Earlier I recommended WAVES, I'd also like to say free crypto doesn't at all now does it? Join our airdrops, participate in our bounties, and milk the faucet, the option to donate or invest is also there if you like the project. Everything can be found here in our ANN thread below! Have a wavy day!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annairdropbounty-annuit-coeptis-ac13-5082567

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 10, 2018, 11:12:04 PM
good time to buy altcoin for now. more recommended to prefer altcoin with coins on the top position to be able to give better results. However, some small coins also exist that have potential but need to research in advance to be able to choose the right coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 10, 2018, 07:50:28 PM

if you believe that the altcoin that you want will be profitable later it won't hurt. but I was more recomended to currently buy top 3 coins in the CMC list
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
December 10, 2018, 07:30:08 PM
I agree with you, now is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency and I think your investment choice is right, but my advice is better you choose just a few from the altcoin list above.
copper member
Activity: 74
December 10, 2018, 06:43:43 PM
Haven't really heard WAX from anyone here, but it's development has been solid. Will reach great levels when the bear market is over. Good buy rn imo.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 10, 2018, 06:27:29 PM
All of your list coins are good to invest but i want to recommend in your coin list the XYO coin cause its now properly gaining in the market. They earn a lot of trust which there product are really good in the cryptoindustry and into the real world which is really popular and used worldwide.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 10, 2018, 06:17:22 PM
It's not a bad time, it's just that the risk is getting higher when the market is like this. Prices are cheap, but we must analyze in advance whether the altcoin is potential or not, so we will get a quality investment. Altcoin, which has a strong position, I think has a pretty strong opportunity to boom again in the future, like Eth, Xlm, etc.
Activity: 56
December 10, 2018, 05:52:16 PM
My interest are: Dash, BTCN, NEO, XRP, ETH.

Make a portfolio and choose some from the first 20 and one anonimus new project that you believe in. My choices are ETH (no mater what) and BTCN.
Pages:
Jump to: