Pages:
Author

Topic: please recommend some Altcoins - page 28. (Read 56024 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
December 09, 2018, 05:50:46 AM
Everyone will promote the projects where he's involved, so try to get your own opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
December 09, 2018, 05:49:14 AM
you are correct that the market is going to recover in the near future but it still doesn't mean NOW is the right time to invest in any altcoin. majority of them will either continue dropping more or if you are lucky they would stay the same price level for months.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
December 09, 2018, 05:29:58 AM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

In my opinion, this is not a good idea, although in most cases, the more altcoins you invest in, the more dispersed your risk. All the current altcoins are very bad. Compared with Bitcoin, altcoins are now almost shit, so the easiest way is to buy only one crypto, that is bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
December 09, 2018, 05:27:42 AM
Are you sure you didn't include ETH in the declining altcoin list? even though I believe ETH will provide greater opportunities if you invest in it. The price of ETH is less than $ 100 at the moment, this is a good time to buy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 09, 2018, 05:26:18 AM
I think I can recommend a lot of promising new altcoins, but I still don't think I should be eager to invest because the panic effect still exists!
BHB
OPTC
MXM
HPT
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
December 09, 2018, 04:58:03 AM
In my opinion, it's not a bad time to invest now. Some coins are really very cheap now and I believe the market will recover in the near future.
I want to invest some project such as, Tezos, Cardano, NEM, Dash, Maker, NPXS, Lisk, OmiseGO, Zilliqa, Komodo, Status, Waltonchain, Elastos.
It that a good idea to do it now? Any comments are welcome

Pages:
Jump to: