Pages:
Author

Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync - page 4. (Read 1358868 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
So how the fuck do we move forward and 'develop' this coin when we don't even have the infrastructure. amDOGE was asked how this was going to work, could there be access to web sites etc. and she would not reply. I understand that some people have problems with interaction, but i do not buy this, there used to be interaction from her. since it all went wrong, nothing.
It's all nice and cosy saying amDOGE this, amDOGE that, but as the coins creator she has a certain amount of responsibility. If she wants out, thats fine, then hand it all over to a team that actually gives a fuck. Because, if she doesn't this coin is fucked.
And on that note, what do you think will happen if the coin price rises a sat or 2? There will be an absolutely MASSIVE dump. How this coin could ever recover is a mystery,It was all about the community. the community that was lied to and treated with contempt, thats why everyone has fucked off, including the coder of probably the best wallet out there.

Man shut up please!! Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed If you're so dissapointed just sell your PND at 1 sat and stop saying bullshits.

This is the only thing PND needs to resurge, to kick out the assholes and buy their coins discounted. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 85
Merit: 10

why should the dev work their ass off so you can sit on your ass and profit?

Do you buy stock in Google and then direct THEM on how the fuck to design and operate it? No.

PND is a product, the product has investors, the developers of the product have FAILED the investors.  It's not OUR job to make THEIR product work.

Do you get it now, or do you need this shit in crayon?

Google uses the money they got by selling the stocks, for their development.

PND was not an ICO coin and the devs didnt gain anything by selling the coins, so better find another analogy mate..
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Do you buy stock in Google and then direct THEM on how the fuck to design and operate it? No.

PND is a product, the product has investors, the developers of the product have FAILED the investors.  It's not OUR job to make THEIR product work.

Do you get it now, or do you need this shit in crayon?
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
So how the fuck do we move forward and 'develop' this coin when we don't even have the infrastructure. amDOGE was asked how this was going to work, could there be access to web sites etc. and she would not reply. I understand that some people have problems with interaction, but i do not buy this, there used to be interaction from her. since it all went wrong, nothing.
It's all nice and cosy saying amDOGE this, amDOGE that, but as the coins creator she has a certain amount of responsibility. If she wants out, thats fine, then hand it all over to a team that actually gives a fuck. Because, if she doesn't this coin is fucked.
And on that note, what do you think will happen if the coin price rises a sat or 2? There will be an absolutely MASSIVE dump. How this coin could ever recover is a mystery,It was all about the community. the community that was lied to and treated with contempt, thats why everyone has fucked off, including the coder of probably the best wallet out there.
i8
Activity: 224
Like I said, that's how amDoge have always acted. Why should she act any different now? plus what does she have to say to you beside being asked the same question over and over again.

If you can't deal with amDoge's modes of interaction, that's your problem.

If you want to talk meaningfully to amDoge, talk about things like new technologies that we can implement into PND.

Those of you bitching scam, answer this question:

You should feel lucky that bydanyo's after glow lefted PND in a much better place than it did before.
Activity: 328
It'd be nice.
Amdoge is and has been being a tit for some time. Instead of engaging the community and explaining things, she clams up and sticks her head in the sand... and when confronted about it, somehow it's everyone else's fault.

It could be a conspiracy to get us all to give up, haul ass, and leave the spoils to those who've deceived us. I have all possible scenarios playing in my head. No problem. I'm on the sidelines holding my cache. I've already considered it lost and gone. If the slot machine pays off, it pays off. Just keep pullin' that one-arm bandit. One more life lesson learned. And, at least I NEVER buy lottery tickets. One outa' two ain't bad.
Activity: 51
Amdoge is and has been being a tit for some time. Instead of engaging the community and explaining things, she clams up and sticks her head in the sand... and when confronted about it, somehow it's everyone else's fault.
Activity: 226
Let's get this straight, amDOGE does not do anything anymore, ok she may have got the ball rolling with PND to screw woolong over, but even her 'technical input' is now open to debate. I was on irc with some of the dev's and main community members a week or so ago, and she agreed to come on to discuss things. She spoke, but said nothing, i asked her a few reasonable questions and she accused me of cornering her? Wtf? Get this through your heads, there are no dev's on this and amDOGE fucked off long ago, with the keys to pretty much everything but the wallet (which is open source) i hoped this coin would survive, but the chances of this happening are almost non-existant.
Activity: 442

I AM NOT amDoge!!!!!

Yeah Right !   Wink

You're just a newbie that knows everything about PND history , just like amdoge.
Activity: 28
@PhiPhi

I don't know why you are jumping the gun now. What you did for the PND community was great. We have a good foundation to build something amazing on.

Rome wasn't built in one day. Ups and downs are expected. We are at a down slope right now, but if we keep at, it's bound to be going up soon. Why quite now?

PND has been on an upward trijactory, and this is the first meaningful dip we took. When you were learning to walk did you decide to just crawl for the rest of your life after your first fall?

This is why amDoge is great, and why you want to be investing in amDoge. She doesn't respond to ups and downs. She just does what needs to be done. If you can't see what an amazing quality this is, then there's nothing much I can say.

what you are experiencing now happened once before, a year ago. Pretty much everyone jumped ship and announced PND's death. We only had a wallet then, no website or nothing. Look where we are now, and look into the future, see the 3rd rise, the 4th rise, the 5th rise....as long as we have amDoge, PND will never die. Because in the end of the day, she will do what needs to be done, regardless of what is happening. The gears will keep churning.

So please, don't leave now, stick around, and be part of the new dev team to bring in the 3rd coming of PND.

Thank you, these are words of a person that makes the most sense! Community rise up NOW!
I just want to remind everyone that PND hasn't really changed. It's no deader than it was a year ago, and I would argue that we are doing better.

And above all. We still have amDoge.

Your Marketcap makes a better argument against you that it is not doing better.
 just sayin

Why is amDoge hiding behind SellPNDforDoge?
Also why is she trying to trick people into buying bytecent?

Most developers push their own coin not another one.

I AM NOT amDoge!!!!!

Just because I have respect for her doesn't mean I am her. All I know is that if I was amDoge she would want everyone to keep buying up PnD to stay on bittrex.
i8
@PhiPhi

I don't know why you are jumping the gun now. What you did for the PND community was great. We have a good foundation to build something amazing on.

Rome wasn't built in one day. Ups and downs are expected. We are at a down slope right now, but if we keep at, it's bound to be going up soon. Why quite now?

PND has been on an upward trijactory, and this is the first meaningful dip we took. When you were learning to walk did you decide to just crawl for the rest of your life after your first fall?

This is why amDoge is great, and why you want to be investing in amDoge. She doesn't respond to ups and downs. She just does what needs to be done. If you can't see what an amazing quality this is, then there's nothing much I can say.

what you are experiencing now happened once before, a year ago. Pretty much everyone jumped ship and announced PND's death. We only had a wallet then, no website or nothing. Look where we are now, and look into the future, see the 3rd rise, the 4th rise, the 5th rise....as long as we have amDoge, PND will never die. Because in the end of the day, she will do what needs to be done, regardless of what is happening. The gears will keep churning.

So please, don't leave now, stick around, and be part of the new dev team to bring in the 3rd coming of PND.
I just want to remind everyone that PND hasn't really changed. It's no deader than it was a year ago, and I would argue that we are doing better.

Your Marketcap makes a better argument against you that it is not doing better.
 just sayin

Why is amDoge hiding behind SellPNDforDoge?
Also why is she trying to trick people into buying bytecent?

Most developers push their own coin not another one.

We still have one of the best wallets.

We still have all the great websites.

The only thing changed is your expectation. amDoge has always acted this way, and amDoge also brought PND back from the litoshis to satoshis. So why should amDoge act differently now?

Lastly, remember to be greedy when others are being fearful.

Fearful people will never make big money.

This man is a genius. amDoge is best person ever she won't let us down! Keep buying and make sure we stay on bittrex.
i8

We still have one of the best wallets.

We still have all the great websites.

The only thing changed is your expectation. amDoge has always acted this way, and amDoge also brought PND back from the litoshis to satoshis. So why should amDoge act differently now?

Lastly, remember to be greedy when others are being fearful.

Fearful people will never make big money.
Bytecent is CPU mining and does not use much electricity. PoS is best I agree and that is why PND was made PoS only. This way we have all the control on the coin and not dumb asic miners.

Profit is Profit, bytecent does not give one.
Plus Closed Source , you don't know what you are running.
They are only on bittrex which delists at a moments notice.
MC    Bytecent     $ 25,202  low

Maybe, you should become SellPNDforBytecent .

I don't know what you mean but Panda founders and team handed everything to community on a silver platter, now you must work for the coin and make it a success.

Interesting, so whom did they hand the control of PND Github account too?
Or contol of this PND forum?

Also this forum has a bytecent infection, someone should spray some RAID to kill it,
even if it is just about dead anyway. It spreads wasted CPU cycles wherever it goes.

For those that lost money on Pandacoin , I recommend also buying bytecent. That coin is going to the moon, open source is not working in crypto world and I think IconicExpert is doing the right thing by having all the control.

Pandacoin will make a come back when the community takes over.

Let's try again:

bytecent is a waste of money, will fail like all of the alt pow coins, it is not worth the electricity or cpu cycles. POW will only survive for BTC, LTC & Doge and even these the price has to increase to be worth it.

Bytecent is CPU mining and does not use much electricity. PoS is best I agree and that is why PND was made PoS only. This way we have all the control on the coin and not dumb asic miners.

This is why I keep saying community must take over, there is no coins mining and bringing in new investors. You need to make the effort now!
I don't know what you mean but Panda founders and team handed everything to community on a silver platter, now you must work for the coin and make it a success.

Also this forum has a bytecent infection, someone should spray some RAID to kill it,
even if it is just about dead anyway. It spreads wasted CPU cycles wherever it goes.

For those that lost money on Pandacoin , I recommend also buying bytecent. That coin is going to the moon, open source is not working in crypto world and I think IconicExpert is doing the right thing by having all the control.

Let's try again:

bytecent is a waste of money, will fail like all of the alt pow coins, it is not worth the electricity or cpu cycles. POW will only survive for BTC, LTC & Doge and even these the price has to increase to be worth it.

Pages:
Jump to: