Pages:
Author

Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync - page 9. (Read 1358868 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Si ustedes son dueños e inversores de esta moneda ¿Por qué huyen de ella?, claramente se puede apreciar la conducta que tienen algunos, si las cosas no salen bien huyen, si les pasa aquí, les pasará en cualquier lado, en sus vidas cotidianas e incluso con sus hijos, esposas y en sus trabajos.

Os propongo una alternativa de solución: ustedes tomen el poder como si fueran la entidad que emite el dinero, y luego piensen como salvar un país a punto de derrumbarse su economía, si logran esto, nada será imposible, y se convencerán que el poder radica en la organización. y ustedes multiplicarán su dinero por miles. Por más está decir que serán millonarios luego de estos días negros. Ustedes saben que las riquezas son cosechadas cuando todos huyen mientras algunos compran compañías a centavos y hoy en día ellos son millonarios. busquen en Google y lo sabrán.

Pdd: tengo pensado comprar 20000 millones de Pandacoins si nos organizamos bien.

¿Por qué compraré?
para que cuando suba el precio, habré ganado millones como el bitcoin en sus inicios.

An idiot like you cannot have 200 BTC. It's impossible! Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
We all need to just step up and take the coin over! Clearly the old dev team doesn't want anything to do with the project as they have clearly already dumped and moved on. I in fact would like to see my 5 Million PND do well in the near future and think we need to do a take over!

Listen to this person as he makes the most sense out of everyone. Hire a dev to take over the coin and keep the trading above .2 btc every day on bittrex. Even at 1sat which I will sell some coins to give people a good price. I don't want to be the only rich one in 2 months from now.
Activity: 20
Si ustedes son dueños e inversores de esta moneda ¿Por qué huyen de ella?, claramente se puede apreciar la conducta que tienen algunos, si las cosas no salen bien huyen, si les pasa aquí, les pasará en cualquier lado, en sus vidas cotidianas e incluso con sus hijos, esposas y en sus trabajos.

Os propongo una alternativa de solución: ustedes tomen el poder como si fueran la entidad que emite el dinero, y luego piensen como salvar un país a punto de derrumbarse su economía, si logran esto, nada será imposible, y se convencerán que el poder radica en la organización. y ustedes multiplicarán su dinero por miles. Por más está decir que serán millonarios luego de estos días negros. Ustedes saben que las riquezas son cosechadas cuando todos huyen mientras algunos compran compañías a centavos y hoy en día ellos son millonarios. busquen en Google y lo sabrán.

Pdd: tengo pensado comprar 20000 millones de Pandacoins si nos organizamos bien.

¿Por qué compraré?
para que cuando suba el precio, habré ganado millones como el bitcoin en sus inicios.
Activity: 267
We all need to just step up and take the coin over! Clearly the old dev team doesn't want anything to do with the project as they have clearly already dumped and moved on. I in fact would like to see my 5 Million PND do well in the near future and think we need to do a take over!
Activity: 11
lol, I'll buy when we hit 50 or 60k market cap
When it hits 25 litoshi, I'll buy it at that price all day long if a new dev takes over this coin.

Cool

So,  where is the PND/LTC market anyway?  It would seem that's where we're heading.   Bittrex will not keep PND there much longer with trade volumes falling off a cliff, and since there is not a single developer behind this coin any longer.

For now, I've pulled my coins off Bittrex and will just stake for a few months or years to see what transpires, but at this point I've pretty much lost all optimism sadly. I think PND had a really good chance at getting things back together if the founder could have pulled their head out of the sand and rallied the community for new support to replace those that left, but it's pretty clear at this point she's either unable or unwilling to show her face.  I just hope the awesome wallet continues to work for the foreseeable future.

Question, would it make more sense at this point to just fold and send coins to a paper wallet to mitigate software stagnation risk?

Bleutrade is the best choice for LTC market IMO
¨

There is no need for LTC market, its trading in BTC well...

absolutely vol on BCT just fine i watch the sells . can you even see th MARKET DON FUDER??
https://bittrex.com/Content/img/logo-black-bittrex.pngBTCBTC
BELIVE AND PROGRESS PANDAS
don acid YOU SO SMART ? WHy not buying in litoshi ? huH ?!
MONey where  yourmouth is ! PND WILL DROP NO FURTHER
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
When it hits 25 litoshi, I'll buy it at that price all day long if a new dev takes over this coin.

Cool

So,  where is the PND/LTC market anyway?  It would seem that's where we're heading.   Bittrex will not keep PND there much longer with trade volumes falling off a cliff, and since there is not a single developer behind this coin any longer.

For now, I've pulled my coins off Bittrex and will just stake for a few months or years to see what transpires, but at this point I've pretty much lost all optimism sadly. I think PND had a really good chance at getting things back together if the founder could have pulled their head out of the sand and rallied the community for new support to replace those that left, but it's pretty clear at this point she's either unable or unwilling to show her face.  I just hope the awesome wallet continues to work for the foreseeable future.

Question, would it make more sense at this point to just fold and send coins to a paper wallet to mitigate software stagnation risk?

¨

ofc LTC market has way cheaper Pandas atm u save up to 40%
Activity: 600
Merit: 501

Cool

So,  where is the PND/LTC market anyway?  It would seem that's where we're heading.   Bittrex will not keep PND there much longer with trade volumes falling off a cliff, and since there is not a single developer behind this coin any longer.

For now, I've pulled my coins off Bittrex and will just stake for a few months or years to see what transpires, but at this point I've pretty much lost all optimism sadly. I think PND had a really good chance at getting things back together if the founder could have pulled their head out of the sand and rallied the community for new support to replace those that left, but it's pretty clear at this point she's either unable or unwilling to show her face.  I just hope the awesome wallet continues to work for the foreseeable future.

¨

Activity: 158

Cool

Activity: 11

Cool

Thats not true - average volume in last month is much higher than bittrex needs to keep the coin.
They need 0.2BTC a day, here we have average 4BTC a day. Not last few days - but even 1BTC covers 4days without trading a coin.

If everyone does there part and keep buying at 1 sat we will stay on bittrex. Even if you resell at 1 sat you only lose small fees for trading. Do your part and keep the coin alive on bittrex.

THATS RIGHT

everyoe DO THERE PART[/size][/b][/i][/u]
i have done mine by not selling . invested enouh already .
many bTC BTCBTCBTCBTC we just need MORE
money WHERE your MOUTH is pandas !!!!!
the MASSIVE WHALES PROFIT you do too WE WLL SEE TO THAT
FRIENDLY WHALES YES ? BUYBUY BUy
Activity: 28

Cool

Thats not true - average volume in last month is much higher than bittrex needs to keep the coin.
They need 0.2BTC a day, here we have average 4BTC a day. Not last few days - but even 1BTC covers 4days without trading a coin.

If everyone does there part and keep buying at 1 sat we will stay on bittrex. Even if you resell at 1 sat you only lose small fees for trading. Do your part and keep the coin alive on bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Not sure what happened to PandaCoin. Not sure where this coin is heading to.
The price seem to be at 1 Satoshi. Well.. rather than selling it at 1 Satoshi.. I will hold it. All my PND was gotten from faucets so.. nothing to lose.. LoL!
Activity: 145
What i´m saying? the coin is dead. Where is the hype now? Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I can reminder that the folks wrote THE HYPETRAIN BEGINS hahahaha
Activity: 600
Merit: 501

Cool

Activity: 38

Cool

Activity: 358

Cool

I hope PND have a comeback. I ahte the bitchfight the last days -.-*
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Cool
Activity: 122
And the sell orders at 1 sat keep growing!! Shocked Shocked

Keep your eyes on, the wolves are coming!

With volume at bittrex @ 0.04370931 BTC the wolves don't seem to be in much of a hurry.

Activity: 226

With volume at bittrex @ 0.04370931 BTC the wolves don't seem to be in much of a hurry.
Activity: 366

Pages:
Jump to: