Pages:
Author

Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync - page 10. (Read 1358868 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Total Premine:  170M (10%)

No thanks...

My thoughts exactly. 10% premine is ridiculous to say the least.

and Mani join that coin? wait did I miss something?

MANI = MONI SUSPISCiOUS ?

absolutely .
MANI WORK FOR MONI BTCBTC
but we dont need him . no doubtfuder

https://forum.guldencoin.com/index.php?board=42.0

The premine is open for anyone who has a good idea to promote Guldencoin with their ideas!
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Sent you a PM to confirm the bet and then I will make it official on the forums.
Gambling is bad...

Fine, but just have a look in a year from now.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
THE TIME HAS COME...
Sent you a PM to confirm the bet and then I will make it official on the forums.
Gambling is bad...
Let's not forget who made BRITCOIN and what happened to it.

Right BRITCOINFTW? Tongue

Yes I consider Britcoin a scam or more a coin that had no interest but still the dev wasted our time. I should consider a name change.

Yes I consider Britcoin a scam or more a coin that had no interest but still the dev wasted our time. I should consider a name change.
THE TIME HAS COME...

this...

No thanks...

absolutely .
Don't forget most country based coins had 50% premines.

Don't forget all country based coins turned out to be SCAMS Tongue.

I won't deny this mate, but Guldencoin is the exception to the rule... I was also skeptical at first but have 100% faith it. Please save this message to see who was right in a year from now. Can we take a 2 bitcoin or even 50 000 NLG bet that it's not a scam? Put your money where your mouth is mate.
THE TIME HAS COME...

THE TIME HAS COME...

No thanks...

absolutely .
Don't forget most country based coins had 50% premines.

Don't forget all country based coins turned out to be SCAMS Tongue.

No thanks...

absolutely .

If you people took the time to actually look at things you will know they very open about it.

https://distribution.guldencoin.com/#/

They have even admitted that the rate at which coins have been claimed is slow and they going to start advertising a lot more to Dutch citizens. Don't forget most country based coins had 50% premines.

https://distribution.guldencoin.com/#/stats

Only 1892 claimed so far after a year. Now if they said over 50 000 people had claimed then you would know it's a scam. So far everything has been above board but you can all continue to believe it's a scam and as long as you do it will be good for Guldencoin and early investors.

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

No thanks...

absolutely .
THE TIME HAS COME...
Total Premine:  170M (10%)

No thanks...

Activity: 210

No thanks...

THE TIME HAS COME...
As a shareholder of PND I would also suggest you people look into Guldencoin NLG.. We can buy anything with NLG where BTC is accepted. Look at www.nocks.nl

Also our official forums: forum.guldencoin.com.

Or look in the BCT NLG thread and maybe you see this will be one of the best ALT coins on the market.

No thanks...
Activity: 28
Great - more ppl changed their sell orders from 2sat to 1sat - good time to buy - or maybe wait a little when there is going to be more PND at this price...?

OMG this gonna be the biggest pump & dump scandal of the year. The wolves are already smelling the blood and they will attack soon. Keep putting your billions at 1 sat guys!!

Thats sth you can bet on...Smiley This is so clear...

Whales are waiting to your billions...give them a chance to buy them, stack your coins into 1sat sell orders Smiley

Yes, when whales have bought the entire market they can set the price they want. Even 1 btc for 1 PND, that's why it's important to have more coins with less people. Much better for profits. Expect 10 people to own all the coins in 10 months then the fireworks will start and those 10 whales will become massive whales.

GIVe THis MAN A MEDAL
this is 100% best thing so far . the fewer own al the coins the better market. profits = = GOOD
and if the super MASSIVE WHALES ARE PROFITING SO ARE YOU
BUYY BUY BUY & BELIVE BTCBTCBTCBTC AND IGNORE UDER 1 BTC = 1 PND

Read the above and learn how Crypto work.
Activity: 192
Just an average guy with an average job!
Sad

I never fud, logging everything prevents me from fudding, not that i'd need to. There is enough comical drama going around the crypto space to keep me entertained for a very very long time Tongue
Activity: 11
Great - more ppl changed their sell orders from 2sat to 1sat - good time to buy - or maybe wait a little when there is going to be more PND at this price...?

OMG this gonna be the biggest pump & dump scandal of the year. The wolves are already smelling the blood and they will attack soon. Keep putting your billions at 1 sat guys!!

Whales are waiting to your billions...give them a chance to buy them, stack your coins into 1sat sell orders Smiley

Yes, when whales have bought the entire market they can set the price they want. Even 1 btc for 1 PND, that's why it's important to have more coins with less people. Much better for profits. Expect 10 people to own all the coins in 10 months then the fireworks will start and those 10 whales will become massive whales.

GIVe THis MAN A MEDAL
this is 100% best thing so far . the fewer own al the coins the better market. profits = = GOOD
and if the super MASSIVE WHALES ARE PROFITING SO ARE YOU
BUYY BUY BUY & BELIVE BTCBTCBTCBTC AND IGNORE UDER 1 BTC = 1 PND
Activity: 28

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

Pages:
Jump to: