Pages:
Author

Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync - page 5. (Read 1358868 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
It's true that Bytecent is closed source. You don't even have to invest in it if you don't want to, I'm just saying it would be a good investment considering how cheap it is right now and based on the plans of the coin the price can easily sky rocket. Even if you don't like IconicExpert (he goes by Christopher now), do you really think he would let his own coin die? Do you really think he would settle for anything less than great?

Just take a look into it, and since you can mine with your CPU, you can get some free coins by letting your PC/laptop mine for a few days.
Activity: 600
Merit: 501
just a heads up for those interested in new coins, Bytecent is CPU mining only. Which means anyone with a computer can mine! (and even if you have slowish computer, you can join the collaborative mining system.)

IMO it is even worse than PND since it is closed source.

At least PND is open source and you can still have some hopes even some devs jumped ship.

IconicExpert is honest and amazing person. This coin will be huge success maybe even better then Pandacoin.

It have to be absolutely fantastic crazyperson world youre living in if you think this Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
just a heads up for those interested in new coins, Bytecent is CPU mining only. Which means anyone with a computer can mine! (and even if you have slowish computer, you can join the collaborative mining system.)

At least PND is open source and you can still have some hopes even some devs jumped ship.

IconicExpert is honest and amazing person. This coin will be huge success maybe even better then Pandacoin.
Looks like PND is still alive!

While I'm still smoldering, I've cooled off enough to realize that the whole industry is likely one big con, all the way up to and including Bitcoin. And PND on its last gasps has people scrambling to find another coin with the same bright promise. Insane. I will not be going that losing route. And, I'm glad I didn't panic and sell. What for, peanuts? Fuck it. I'll just enjoy knowing that if there's some unknown surprise in the future, and I've been wrong over these last ugly days, great. I don't believe that, however. But, it's no worse than pouring your hard-earned money down the gullet of a slot machine till you've lost it all. So WTF, over.

^^ Pandagays listen what this 16 year old guy says. He finally understood how this world works.

Thanks. It's good to be 16 again, you motherfucking vulture.

Thank you for not going to Guldencoin. It's shit and will never get anywhere.Keep buying those 1sat buy walls on bittrex we need .2 btc per day to stay on there.

How's about YOU give us a reason why? What the hell have you done or not done to PND? What is the future? What are YOUR PLANS, LADY? Answer me that, eh? Come out of your hut and fucking talk to us.

I don't know what you mean but Panda founders and team handed everything to community on a silver platter, now you must work for the coin and make it a success.
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
It'd be nice.

While I'm still smoldering, I've cooled off enough to realize that the whole industry is likely one big con, all the way up to and including Bitcoin. And PND on its last gasps has people scrambling to find another coin with the same bright promise. Insane. I will not be going that losing route. And, I'm glad I didn't panic and sell. What for, peanuts? Fuck it. I'll just enjoy knowing that if there's some unknown surprise in the future, and I've been wrong over these last ugly days, great. I don't believe that, however. But, it's no worse than pouring your hard-earned money down the gullet of a slot machine till you've lost it all. So WTF, over.

^^ Pandagays listen what this 16 year old guy says. He finally understood how this world works.

Thank you for not going to Guldencoin. It's shit and will never get anywhere.Keep buying those 1sat buy walls on bittrex we need .2 btc per day to stay on there.

How's about YOU give us a reason why? What the hell have you done or not done to PND? What is the future? What are YOUR PLANS, LADY? Answer me that, eh? Come out of your hut and fucking talk to us.

It'd be nice.

Activity: 366

It'd be nice.

Activity: 600
Merit: 501
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Part-time Altcoin Developer

Activity: 51
Can anybody told me a a good coin to mine? I´m searching for a coin in the beginning phase.

Mining is just about worthless these days... the market is saturated with it. If a coin is in the beginning phase it's been my experience that you're better off just buying it outright.

Personally I have moved into Darkcoin/Dashcoin. Excellent trade volume, creeping up on LTC's market cap. Looks to have a good future.
Activity: 145
Can anybody told me a a good coin to mine? I´m searching for a coin in the beginning phase.
Activity: 91
Activity: 112
Child At Heart
Activity: 122
Haven't been here in a while, anyone working on keeping PND alive or is it hopeless at this point?

al the devs are gone except amdoge i think but shes not doing shit

One dev is better than none. She might bring new developments out in the future.

Definetly, lucky for us the best dev is still in the game. And those PND are so cheap man damn, it's like Warren Buffalo said, ''if everyone is selling PND and it's really really cheap you should buy alot of PND for yourself''
Activity: 52
Haven't been here in a while, anyone working on keeping PND alive or is it hopeless at this point?

al the devs are gone except amdoge i think but shes not doing shit

One dev is better than none. She might bring new developments out in the future.
Activity: 226
just let it die guys nothing we can do time to move to another coin

tell me which coin

I can recommend to look at Guldencoin.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NLG

https://forum.guldencoin.com

A lot of PND guys are coming over to Guldencoin. It's a hidden gem on the market!
oh cool
so whats after guldencoin?
I like Shadow right now.

+100

could be something special this one, quite a lot of development completed and on the way.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

tell me which coin

A lot of PND guys are coming over to Guldencoin. It's a hidden gem on the market!
oh cool
I like Shadow right now.
Activity: 139

tell me which coin

oh cool
Pages:
Jump to: