Pages:
Author

Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync - page 8. (Read 1358868 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Well this became pathetic quickly.
Trade on LTC markets if you have faith that the coin may one day be revived, but I wouldn't value it at 1 satoshi presently or anytime soon.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
TRAIN ABOUT TO LEAVE THE STATION

GET ON QUICK

THE HYPE TRAIN BEGINS

have i miss any infos??

Just a hunch Wink

tell me please Tongue :*

I think that the WWF should buy PND because they are against the extermination of all pandas. It would be a shame if the pandas died out.

Why should WWF buy PND? Did they now about PND exists? Do you have a source of WWF?

YES IT IS TRUE .
JUst look at the wwf site and you will see .
THOUGH i hear it is only certain contries ?
SCREENSHOT BELOW
[/i]
http://puu.sh/gLsPZ/d325be66f2.jpg
Activity: 358
Merit: 250

GET ON QUICK

THE HYPE TRAIN BEGINS

have i miss any infos??

Just a hunch Wink

I think that the WWF should buy PND because they are against the extermination of all pandas. It would be a shame if the pandas died out.

Why should WWF buy PND? Did they now about PND exists? Do you have a source of WWF?
Activity: 122

GET ON QUICK

THE HYPE TRAIN BEGINS

have i miss any infos??

Just a hunch Wink

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
This is so sad. I wish this hadn't happened to PND, I had such hope. I got out at 2 sats a few weeks ago, I bought at 4 (before the pump to 14). Regret not selling at the peak, wish I had known it was a scam just like the other pandacoins. hindsight is 20/20 I guess.

GET ON QUICK

THE HYPE TRAIN BEGINS

have i miss any infos??

Just a hunch Wink

GET ON QUICK

THE HYPE TRAIN BEGINS

have i miss any infos??

GET ON QUICK

THE HYPE TRAIN BEGINS
Activity: 158
Panda Users that have coins with https://usecryptos.com
Get your coins out ASAP

This coin will be removed, please withdraw your funds.

They did not list any more info.

Cool

yeah move to bleutrade instead
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Panda Users that have coins with https://usecryptos.com
Get your coins out ASAP

This coin will be removed, please withdraw your funds.

They did not list any more info.

Cool

Activity: 28
Please remember to keep pushing trade on bittrex to .2 btc every day to keep the coin on it. It's not much to ask for everything amDoge and the developers did to get us so much good things going for Panda. We should feel very lucky to own these coins. Now buy more before it's too late!!!
NO DOUBTs
do as the MASSIVE WHALES do ACUMULATE
slow and STEADY , hold bittrex BTCBTCBTCBTC
AMDOGE PANDA GODESS done so mcuh for us in pnd .
BELIVE AND BUY PAND

It warms my heart knowing that someone valued amDOGE, there was so much trash talk about her but she made this coin what it is today. Your absolutely insane not to buy up coins at these disgustingly low prices. Good things will come from the community takeover.
Activity: 11
Please remember to keep pushing trade on bittrex to .2 btc every day to keep the coin on it. It's not much to ask for everything amDoge and the developers did to get us so much good things going for Panda. We should feel very lucky to own these coins. Now buy more before it's too late!!!
NO DOUBTs
do as the MASSIVE WHALES do ACUMULATE
slow and STEADY , hold bittrex BTCBTCBTCBTC
AMDOGE PANDA GODESS done so mcuh for us in pnd .
BELIVE AND BUY PAND
Activity: 28
Activity: 600
Merit: 501
Don't panic, guys.

Assumption:
Whales sitting on 2 SAT and above.
Whales want you to sell for 1 SAT. When the sell wall at 1 is big enough they will buy all your cheap coins and slowly sell them for 2 or 3 SAT to their own walls. Because of that, marketcap will show a high fake volume and the simulated rise. Then other traders jump in and buy at 2 or 3 SAT.

And winner is?

just my 2 cents...

Cheers,
Ray

I dont see there anything like panic - personaly Im waiting for my BTC (unfortunately till Monday) to become also PND billionare.
Activity: 20
Si ustedes son dueños e inversores de esta moneda ¿Por qué huyen de ella?, claramente se puede apreciar la conducta que tienen algunos, si las cosas no salen bien huyen, si les pasa aquí, les pasará en cualquier lado, en sus vidas cotidianas e incluso con sus hijos, esposas y en sus trabajos.

Os propongo una alternativa de solución: ustedes tomen el poder como si fueran la entidad que emite el dinero, y luego piensen como salvar un país a punto de derrumbarse su economía, si logran esto, nada será imposible, y se convencerán que el poder radica en la organización. y ustedes multiplicarán su dinero por miles. Por más está decir que serán millonarios luego de estos días negros. Ustedes saben que las riquezas son cosechadas cuando todos huyen mientras algunos compran compañías a centavos y hoy en día ellos son millonarios. busquen en Google y lo sabrán.

Pdd: tengo pensado comprar 20000 millones de Pandacoins si nos organizamos bien.

¿Por qué compraré?
para que cuando suba el precio, habré ganado millones como el bitcoin en sus inicios.

Translation:

If you are owners and investors of this coin Why fleeing ?, she can clearly see the behavior that have some, if things go wrong flee if happens here, I will go anywhere in their daily lives and even their children, spouses and their work.

I propose an alternative solution: you take power as being the entity that issues the money, and then think about how to save a country to collapse the economy, if they manage this, nothing will be impossible, and be convinced that the power lies in the organization. and you multiply your money by thousands. For Needless to say that will be millionaires after these dark days. You know that riches are harvested when they all leave while some companies buy cents and today they are millionaires. look in Google and you will know.

Pdd: I plan to buy 20 billion of Pandacoins if we organize well.

Why do I buy?
so when the price goes up, I will have made millions as the bitcoin in its infancy.

I'm in.
How can I help?

we need solution alternatives
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1036
Don't panic, guys.

Assumption:
Whales sitting on 2 SAT and above.
Whales want you to sell for 1 SAT. When the sell wall at 1 is big enough they will buy all your cheap coins and slowly sell them for 2 or 3 SAT to their own walls. Because of that, marketcap will show a high fake volume and the simulated rise. Then other traders jump in and buy at 2 or 3 SAT.

And winner is?

just my 2 cents...

Cheers,
Ray
Activity: 600
Merit: 501
Si ustedes son dueños e inversores de esta moneda ¿Por qué huyen de ella?, claramente se puede apreciar la conducta que tienen algunos, si las cosas no salen bien huyen, si les pasa aquí, les pasará en cualquier lado, en sus vidas cotidianas e incluso con sus hijos, esposas y en sus trabajos.

Os propongo una alternativa de solución: ustedes tomen el poder como si fueran la entidad que emite el dinero, y luego piensen como salvar un país a punto de derrumbarse su economía, si logran esto, nada será imposible, y se convencerán que el poder radica en la organización. y ustedes multiplicarán su dinero por miles. Por más está decir que serán millonarios luego de estos días negros. Ustedes saben que las riquezas son cosechadas cuando todos huyen mientras algunos compran compañías a centavos y hoy en día ellos son millonarios. busquen en Google y lo sabrán.

Pdd: tengo pensado comprar 20000 millones de Pandacoins si nos organizamos bien.

¿Por qué compraré?
para que cuando suba el precio, habré ganado millones como el bitcoin en sus inicios.

Translation:

If you are owners and investors of this coin Why fleeing ?, she can clearly see the behavior that have some, if things go wrong flee if happens here, I will go anywhere in their daily lives and even their children, spouses and their work.

I propose an alternative solution: you take power as being the entity that issues the money, and then think about how to save a country to collapse the economy, if they manage this, nothing will be impossible, and be convinced that the power lies in the organization. and you multiply your money by thousands. For Needless to say that will be millionaires after these dark days. You know that riches are harvested when they all leave while some companies buy cents and today they are millionaires. look in Google and you will know.

Why do I buy?
so when the price goes up, I will have made millions as the bitcoin in its infancy.

I'm in.
How can I help?
Activity: 51

¿Por qué compraré?

Translation:

Why do I buy?
Activity: 575
PND DevTeam

http://www.usepnd.com/

Just sent an email out to use our first 50 bonus points to vote for Pandacoin to be added to gourl.io Global Coin Payments solution.
https://gourl.io/coin-voting.html

We so far have added their Wordpress plugins and enabled them for Bitcoin payments only, they however do support a number of other cryptocurrencies and we will add the others also.
This seemed to be the easiest payment gateway so far to install, configure and use but; I will have to work with it some more before I can give it a fair review.  So far they do not yet accept our PND so coinpayments.net is still way ahead.

Pages:
Jump to: