Pages:
Author

Topic: POLL - which coins are scams as defined in the OP? - page 14. (Read 11760 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

I am wise to your technique of baiting me in order to steal my design and place it into the public domain.

And you didn't even credit me IN THE POST LINKED TO IN THE ABOVE QUOTE! I always credit you! You are a disingenuous snake.

You will receive no more help from me. And you are not intelligent enough.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1007
I thought you had work to do? Smiley

If you want an intelligent argument*, you're welcome to contribute here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-timely-confirmation-incentive-in-a-system-with-no-mining-rewards-1392578

I'm sure you have strong opinions on that subject, given your elevator pitch for your design.

*) reminds me of a monty python sketch
Activity: 420
Merit: 262
For this thread, a scam coin is defined to be one where the insiders have hyped features which can not work as described or features which do not exist and profited on selling coins (tokens) to the market. Scam coins do not have actual usership and do nothing to help the crypto currency ecosystem grow because they are just mining the speculators and preselling hype. Having no usership is not by itself an indicator of a scam coin, for as long as there is sincere effort and realistic plans to achieve user adoption and network effects (but a year after selling $18 million in tokens for vaporware and still having only ~0 users is a strong indicator of scam), and not just predominately selling hype for insiders to sell tokens to mine the speculators. In other words, a scam coin is just using hype (and not actual technical achievements that have been well vetted by substantial and non-biased expert peer review) to pretend to be about real adoption and really just exists to create and sell tokens.

Please read the following and understand it well before voting, but apparently you can't change your vote later if you realize later that I am correct below about other coins being scams.

YOU MAY VOTE MORE THAN ONE CHOICE WHEN YOU SUBMIT YOUR VOTE(S), i.e. FOR EVERY COIN YOU THINK IS A SCAM.

Please note the copy of the following post I made in a related thread which readers should read to gain insights as to which coins are scams:

Scamcoin Education 101

I am forced to post because no one addresses your post correctly. Sigh.

Can't anyone learn from me and take over my former role? Pleeeeaasssseee!

1.   - In a Hashocracy like bicoin, only the miners choose which future developments get implemented (which hard forks to take), and anyone is free to compete in the coin mining process.  The original Bitcoin Foundation members did not like fact that they lost their ability to control the miners,

In Satoshi's design that is true and also because it is economically driven to centralized control over the hashrate; but in my redesign of proof-of-work, I posit that no user has enough hashrate to control anything and the economic forces driving centralization are eliminated.

so they left to form Decred which is a:

2.   - hybrid Hashocracy/Meritocracy which allows anyone to compete in the coin mining, but only coin holders get to vote on development directions (which hard fork to take).

Ignorant bullshit. I explained why that is impossible when employing Satoshi's design (<-- read the linked threads), regardless that the developers assert some BS about meritocracy. Rather there can only be centralized control.

DASH is now a hybrid Hashocracy/Meritocracy like Decred

Because I obviously need to be politically correct here, I formally apologize to Amanda for criticizing her explanation of the DASH governmental structure as anything but its former dictatorship because it’s obvious now that Masternode owners are in control of the DASH network, even though that was not always the case.  I simply choose not to associate with former dictators, and I don’t want to lose the female vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQGlcLFhwE0#t=2m8s
(I stand corrected Ms. Johnson)

Ignorant bullshit.  Come on man, don't be such a dufus. Surely could have deduced quite simply that since Dash and his whales control most of the coin supply, then they control most of the masternodes. Duh. The scam continues unabated.

Amanda is articulate and quick witted, but she is not very deep on understanding technology. She has only a superficial understanding justified by her reasonably quick mind. But she totally lacks computer science and relevant experience. She is a smart journalist, not a coder. Would you ask a journalist how to rebuild your combustion engine, or a mechanic. Come on people, the abysmal level of common sense on these forums is pitiful.

All I know about DASH is what this smoking hot chick named Amanda said about it being a hybrid between a hashocracy and a meritocracy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQGlcLFhwE0

Hot? Somewhat attractive but the big lips and mouth are slightly resembling the vagina of a mother pig. I haven't seen her figure, but probably nothing exceptional. And I read that she is addicted to some medications. Definitely not my type, except I appreciate her quick mind, might not be boring to talk to her. But if she has any feminist leanings wrapped in Libertarian sheepskin, then fuhgeddaboudit.

, but started out as a Dictatorship when Evan misrepresented the total number of shares without indemnifying the shareholders.  Since the SEC has no jurisdiction over a crypto company, there can be no legal recourse for suffering through injustices experienced as a shareholder of a company ruled as a:

Ignorant bullshit. Why do people not study my research on this legal topic and other topics  Huh

Reading my 10,000+ posts should be required Bitcoin 101 reading course!

3.   - Dictatorship is where a central man or entity tells the miners what to do.  I pledge to avoid any investments in companies who are or have ever been ran as a Dictatorship due to the lack of legal shareholder recourse described in #3 above.

4.   - In a pure Meritocracy like BitShares, shareholders determine which hard forks to take and who is allowed to mine new coins (1 BTS = 1 Vote).  This type of community resembles that of a traditional company with multiple owners.

More ignorant manure. Proof-of-stake is entirely centralized. The illusion of voting is the same as in a democracy.

I only came up with 8 niche crypto business sectors.  Please let me know if I am overlooking any sectors.  Again, I want only the largest cap company in that sector, but not if it has ever been ran a Dictatorship:

1.   the largest (biggest market cap) data storage company is Maidsafe

7.   the largest file swapping service company is Florincoin (The Alexandria Project)

Inoramus, don't you know that all these decentralized file storage systems (including Sia, Storj, Florincoin, etc) can't work because I explained that proof-of-storage (a.k.a. proof-of-retrievability) is nonsense because anyone can pretend to be running many nodes and keep it all stored on one node. Thus Sybil attacking the system and cheating its economics and data retention resiliency.

MaidSafe is a scam. Even the claimed anonymity is technical bullshit.

I am so tired of this forum and endless stream of new ignoramuses who join this forum. I am not paid to reteach all of you fools! I would never fix the problems by coding if I spent all my time teaching all of you.

2.   the largest records database company is Factom

Get a fucking clue dude about this shitcoin.

3.   the largest social networking company is Synereo

Get another fucking clue about this shitcoin scam that presold AMPs before shipping a technobabble hyped project which has an economically and technically flawed design:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13868758
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13713923
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13739210

4.   the largest music monetization company is MUSE

What the fuck is that?

5.   the largest public Turing complete computer is Ethereum

Have you been asleep under a rock the past few weeks?

6.   the largest anonymity solution (omitting DASH) is BitShares

Learn about the End-to-End principle for anonymity before you IGNORANT AND ERRONEOUSLY claim that any coin that doesn't use on chain mixing is anonymous. Ask smooth to explain this to you. Visit the various thread where I have commented on this, such as the "Thoughts of Zcash?" thread.
Pages:
Jump to: