Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex = Scam exchange beware. - page 14. (Read 41224 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
June 26, 2017, 02:13:53 AM
even more worrying is on another thread their is a guy saying he did ticket on 21 and they already answered him and solve his problem; if its true were in deep shit cause my tickets are 15 days old and not even an answer after stealing 1.83 bitcoin from my wallet so it means they take care of who they want to continue to operate but those who got their money stolen they dont take care, so they will fn disappear its a matter of time , im gonna put some funds together and open to donation , well put a bounty on this guy heads : TRISTAN D'AGOSTA the owner of poloniex and their are 2 or 3 address where they can be in us , so if i can have some help for finding him , i would appreciate , i also have the pitcures of this asshole for those interested message me

you do not want to go after the owner.,but the company and they are in Delaware..

COMPLAIN ABOUT POLONIEX HERE: This will put the end to their questionable practices.
BBB website: https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
If that does not help and IF there is actual fraud being committed...complain here: http://attorneygeneral.delaware.gov/fraud/
It could be also a good idea to report Poloniex to the Federal Trade Commission
https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/media/video-0054-how-file-complaint

Spread this information to all forums you visit. If ENOUGH of us complain they will do something about it.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
June 25, 2017, 08:24:32 PM
even more worrying is on another thread their is a guy saying he did ticket on 21 and they already answered him and solve his problem; if its true were in deep shit cause my tickets are 15 days old and not even an answer after stealing 1.83 bitcoin from my wallet so it means they take care of who they want to continue to operate but those who got their money stolen they dont take care, so they will fn disappear its a matter of time , im gonna put some funds together and open to donation , well put a bounty on this guy heads : TRISTAN D'AGOSTA the owner of poloniex and their are 2 or 3 address where they can be in us , so if i can have some help for finding him , i would appreciate , i also have the pitcures of this asshole for those interested message me
Activity: 87
June 25, 2017, 03:19:44 PM
US Customers could also file a complaint at the Federal Trade Commission
June 25, 2017, 02:19:31 AM
COMPLAIN ABOUT POLONIEX HERE: This will put the end to their questionable practices.
BBB website: https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
If that does not help and IF there is actual fraud being committed...complain here: http://attorneygeneral.delaware.gov/fraud/
It could be also a good idea to report Poloniex to the Federal Trade Commission
https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/media/video-0054-how-file-complaint

Spread this information to all forums you visit. If ENOUGH of us complain they will do something about it.
Activity: 45
June 25, 2017, 12:47:02 AM
I know Polo has been around for a long time but all these problems are worrying. I would not trade there until all their issues get resolved.  Embarrassed
Activity: 2380
Merit: 916
fly or die
June 24, 2017, 11:07:09 PM
I'm not sure why you're all wishing poloniex to fail, do you want us to lose our money ?

By reading on here it seems many people are making dozens of tickets, it's no wonder they're having trouble answering them.
Activity: 92
June 24, 2017, 07:29:26 PM
14 days since poloniex stole 1.83 bitcoin from my wallet where i was transiting to do an exchange, no answer for support at all, dont leave youre money there and dont put it there if you dont have any on their exchange yet, they stole it and i have proof and now we should expect them to disappear really soon
Activity: 320
Merit: 259
June 24, 2017, 03:20:17 PM
You guys are scaring me, and I feel unconformable, I need to withdraw some of my balance in poloniex and I'm not sure in what coin should I withdraw, which coin does not need the "approval" and is almost instant or fast? Withdrawing in bitcoins can be instant or not?
Well, i made withdrawal recently from poloniex without any problems(bitcoin) so maybe you should try with bitcoin too? Or dogecoin.
Why do you hold your coins in exchange anyway?
Are you not afraid when someone else is holding your money?

This thread was started in March..

I've not attempted withdrawal since end of May, last two were BTC.

Never had a problem with any withdrawals.

Don’t doubt that if you do have a problem you are probably going to have a wait, same as any other centralised service at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1436
Yes, I'm an asshole
June 24, 2017, 03:05:52 PM
You guys are scaring me, and I feel unconformable, I need to withdraw some of my balance in poloniex and I'm not sure in what coin should I withdraw, which coin does not need the "approval" and is almost instant or fast? Withdrawing in bitcoins can be instant or not?
Well, i made withdrawal recently from poloniex without any problems(bitcoin) so maybe you should try with bitcoin too? Or dogecoin.

If you want to withdraw, I would suggest doge instead of btc as there are still some users reporting issues on btc withdrawal but I haven't heard any problem on doge. Other than that, doge has a faster confirmation
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
June 24, 2017, 12:17:05 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 24, 2017, 09:48:51 AM
What´s wrong with Poloniex ?
Now they disabled all withdrawals for Ethereum.
It´s time to transfer all your coins to your own Wallets or to other Exchanges before they close there whole business.
I bet a real big, bad Rip-Off is ongoing.

Probably its because a lot of traders had been withdrawing their Ethereum coins, and maybe they didn't expect a lot to be withdrawing all their Ethereum coins most especially of its price increasing. But a lot have been complaining about Poloniex lately and I'm beginning to worry too.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
June 23, 2017, 11:57:25 AM
Seems like these are the early signs of polo turning to scam.

Get your money out.

My Golem has dissapeared. Been 10 days now. Nothing has come.

Mt. Gox v2 incoming
Activity: 1
June 23, 2017, 09:39:48 AM
I have withdrawals awaiting approval from over 101 hours ago (4 days).

I have Two-Factor Authentication.

I placed ticket 2017-06-19.
Ticket number #242937, #243000, #257580.

No response from support team (Do they exist in our reality?).

Poloniex is fraud exchange stock.

Edit: My money was withdrawn on July 6, 2017.
All tickets are resolved.
Activity: 87
June 23, 2017, 08:49:22 AM
What´s wrong with Poloniex ?
Now they disabled all withdrawals for Ethereum.
It´s time to transfer all your coins to your own Wallets or to other Exchanges before they close there whole business.
I bet a real big, bad Rip-Off is ongoing.
June 23, 2017, 01:30:05 AM

In Polo there is either 2K or 25 k daily withdraw limit. So if you have a lot of money there, it will take a long time to get them out.

ALso Polo is trading platform.. not wallet. Wallets are much more secure for hackers etc..
so you want to keep all of your long term investments in wallets.. and keep only your trading capital in Polo.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
June 22, 2017, 04:07:50 PM
Activity: 11
June 22, 2017, 03:58:51 PM
Same here. I got this txid: 0xd86dd696703f9ad0c599b86dffad343c0e70a75eda69acf03b73ea959738f862 for ether that never showed up in the blockchain.
Also I have 4 tickets open 3 of them over a month.
Ofcourse it was the day the ether network crashed... lets wait and see...
June 21, 2017, 03:07:16 PM
Doing it now.
I want my Golem back.

Everyone else do it too.
There is actually an category for complain for fraud using bitcoin.

Hopefully they bring down polo for this nonsense.
Been over a week and nothing has been done.

let us know what happens
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
June 21, 2017, 02:39:18 PM
seems there are multiple threads, multiple users with multiple currencies facing withdrawal issues on Poloniex.

perhaps they have been flooded with a surge of new users/traders in the past 2-3 weeks and are unable to cope with the traffic?

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
June 21, 2017, 01:08:01 PM
Doing it now.
I want my Golem back.

Everyone else do it too.
There is actually an category for complain for fraud using bitcoin.

Hopefully they bring down polo for this nonsense.
Been over a week and nothing has been done.
Pages:
Jump to: