Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex = Scam exchange beware. - page 10. (Read 41224 times)

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916
fly or die
July 25, 2017, 03:51:41 AM
I'm sure the FBI will put your case on high priority : can't withdraw 20$ from a cryptowhat? for 6 days.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
July 25, 2017, 03:35:59 AM
Offcourse many people have problems with Poloniex but till now I didn't face any challenges with these exchanges. May be your problems will be solved by sending a support ticket to them, they will take care their members issues.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006
July 24, 2017, 08:07:01 PM

One thing is strange. Mostly, they are newcomers and people with little money they generally say that Poloniex is a scam. When I read the forums, I almost will not find anyone who would have blocked a larger amount of money.

I've been using the exchange since 2014 and I've been a level 2 verified user for some time, so FUCK YOU. Why don't you post with your real account instead of hiding behind that alt account with 3 posts?

6 days and counting with my tiny withdrawal "awaiting approval":

And now this... seems very convenient:

Merit: 274
July 24, 2017, 07:39:23 AM
i didnt do a very good video , im sorry; funds were not just stolen , they were 44 days ago, you , i circle the transaction but you dont see it in video, look at my sell, i sold what i bought, you see the last trade i did on the 10 th, then i show on blockchain site, you see the hour they took it , go back see on the right hours and date of trade andd you see i didnt trade until the day after ,sorry if my video not very good, take the time to look at it and youll see evrything i say is right
Deposit completed: 2017-06-10 05:37
First eth buy: 2017-06-10 05:50

We still can't see any evidence, that your transaction is not credited to your account. Anyways I hope you are aware, that the chain explorer shows +2 hours, because of the time zone mismatch.

Activity: 291
Merit: 250
July 24, 2017, 07:26:27 AM

One thing is strange. Mostly, they are newcomers and people with little money they generally say that Poloniex is a scam. When I read the forums, I almost will not find anyone who would have blocked a larger amount of money.

There are complaints about larger amounts too, but I am not convinced.
I think that we have 2 things here: internal issues at Polo, but not as many as some wants us believe and a campaign against Polo, since they became too big and may have upset somebody...
I wish the internal issues get fixed though, they should afford that..
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
July 24, 2017, 07:00:46 AM

i dont know if youre stupid or you work for poloniex, but hit poloniex scam on google and look first page , last few comments, youll see people with 10 times the money they stole me, 20 times , so much that if you dont see it its because you work for poloniex and youre a liar or yourdumb as a pot and you dont know how to open your eyes

I do not work for poloniex. Whether I am stupid or not, that is another thing. Anyway, if I want to come to something, I verify the information from multiple sources. There are dozens of members with good reputation who claim they have no more serious problems with Poloniex. And then a few individuals like you. just cry and call others as morons
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
July 24, 2017, 06:36:36 AM

i dont know if youre stupid or you work for poloniex, but hit poloniex scam on google and look first page , last few comments, youll see people with 10 times the money they stole me, 20 times , so much that if you dont see it its because you work for poloniex and youre a liar or yourdumb as a pot and you dont know how to open your eyes
July 24, 2017, 06:33:53 AM
i didnt do a very good video , im sorry; funds were not just stolen , they were 44 days ago, you , i circle the transaction but you dont see it in video, look at my sell, i sold what i bought, you see the last trade i did on the 10 th, then i show on blockchain site, you see the hour they took it , go back see on the right hours and date of trade andd you see i didnt trade until the day after ,sorry if my video not very good, take the time to look at it and youll see evrything i say is right
Activity: 503
Merit: 102
July 24, 2017, 05:18:46 AM

July 24, 2017, 04:47:53 AM
44 days since poloniex stole my money

https://youtu.be/otdc-AvV1OY
You are telling us, poloniex just stole your money, but you are only showing us a deposit and trade history with 0 balance. Convincing yeah.. After your deposit "was stolen" you bought like 25 eth. Why would someone do that?
July 24, 2017, 03:35:05 AM
everyone take youre funds of the exchange, i just did a complaint to the sec and tomorrow ill do FBI, you should all complaint if you got stolen funds from them; as for the others you should wake up, this will close them for sure ; so take your funds while you can , look at my video for proof, its the post before

heres link for FBI complaint    https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/splash.aspx?
July 23, 2017, 08:31:00 AM
everybody already knew about this. but nobody can do anything about it, there are too many users and all the whales is there. before Poloniex, we must rebel against YobiT
why would we? Just leave that crap.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
July 22, 2017, 06:23:09 PM
everybody already knew about this. but nobody can do anything about it, there are too many users and all the whales is there. before Poloniex, we must rebel against YobiT
legendary
July 22, 2017, 05:56:09 PM
4 days and counting... After 2 days the ticket was finally assigned to a support agent, who "has been working on it" for... let me check what it says: "Being Processed since 1 days 18 hours".

Yes, all that trouble for a 0.01 BTC withdrawal requested by a level 2 verified account.
legendary
July 20, 2017, 09:30:30 PM
Having a known physical address did not do anything to prevent Gox or Cryptsy although it would give you a good destination to which to carry your pitchfork and torch.

I partially agree. As far as I'm concerned, when a company refuses to divulge their actual physical address and hides behind virtual office addresses, that's a clear sign that they are deliberately acting in bad faith. Your examples make sense, though, if you compare what has been happening with Poloniex lately to the obvious indications of problems with those two exchanges which most everybody chose to ignore until it was too late.
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
July 20, 2017, 08:32:26 PM

In a nutshell: their physical addresses, both in Delaware and in Montana, are of virtual offices provided by companies like Vcorp Services, whose site advertises "same day incorporation and LLC formations".

Having a known physical address did not do anything to prevent Gox or Cryptsy although it would give you a good destination to which to carry your pitchfork and torch.

TheIrishman : so you're doing all this for 0.001 BTC ?

Potentially screwing thousands of people who have real funds on Poloniex ?

I don't understand, how do his actions potentially screw other users?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
July 20, 2017, 05:33:17 PM
poloniex is a scam like yobit,dont use these exchanges.
fly or die
July 20, 2017, 05:29:47 PM
I opened a ticket Tuesday and it has been answered today.

Not about withdrawing as I have no problem with that, it is about Level 2 verification.
legendary
July 20, 2017, 03:15:55 PM
TheIrishman : so you're doing all this for 0.001 BTC ?

Potentially screwing thousands of people who have real funds on Poloniex ?

It's 0.01 BTC. But whether it's 0.01 BTC or 1K BTC doesn't matter - they're mine and they can't deny anyone access to their coins without a very plausible reason.

And I'm not the shady exchange illegally witholding people's coins and hiding behind virtual office addresses - direct your vitriol to Poloniex. I believe making people aware of this stuff is actually helping them, giving them a chance to move their coins to another exchange before it's too late.

By the way, it's now over 48 hours since I requested the withdrawal. They haven't replied to my support ticket and it hasn't even been assigned to a support agent yet.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=poloniex+scam
fly or die
July 20, 2017, 07:39:08 AM
Didn't the fact the coins on Poloniex are more then 10 times the value they should be with faked bot inflated volumes, would of been a serious clue for people that they doing some real dodgy shit.

When the coins they about to remove are announced they drop over 50% in value before the announcement is made. This is so all the insiders can sell off in time.

It is another cryptsy in the making. Wait a few more months.

The value of shitcoins doesn't mean anything. If they're removed it's precisely because they have low volume. Low volume = meaningless price.
Pages:
Jump to: