Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex = Scam exchange beware. - page 12. (Read 41224 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
July 03, 2017, 12:30:57 AM
Hi .

My poloniex account ( without 2FA ) has been hacked recently and all my coins are on " withdrawal awaiting " status because the hacker wanted to send my coins on his own wallet .

Do you know if i will recover my coins ?

Indeed , it should be easy for poloniex to cancel this order because it has not been authorized by me .

With this aim in view , i opened a ticket but i still have no answer since two days .

If anybody had the same troubles , please tell me what could happen .

Thanks in advance .
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate
July 02, 2017, 04:24:19 AM
Beware of Poloniex,

They use bots to pump and dump coins and ponzi schemes,  at the moment the exchange is pumping DASH which is a ponzi scheme,  they create these big pumps, attract investors who short them, them keep them stuck for weeks.  If you dont know Poloniex is designed to suck in investors, use bots to create fake volume.

i use poloniex many times but not always , but i had no problem with them yeah i trust you if you say its a ponzi scheme even tho its a bit ridiculous , oh yeah also i saw 1 thread that the guy who make thread caught poloniex bot on chat box and make a ridiculous pump , its make sense how poloniex slowly lost their customer back in february i guess
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
CareerXon - PRESALE ON 4TH NOV 50% BONUS
July 02, 2017, 04:17:47 AM
no they are not scam exchange
they are just slow because of load
Activity: 92
July 02, 2017, 01:48:55 AM
they answered ticket way after me, they stole my 1.83 bitcoin and fuck offf

sad news for them im a crazy motherfucker

heres the face of the thief we need to catch   https://www.linkedin.com/in/tristandagosta

Lets start the hunt fellows
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
July 01, 2017, 07:37:13 PM
With all these rumors about poloniex i decieded  to withdraw my balance.
About 5 minutes after email confirmation, i received my coins.
I don't understand why the people keeps says that poloniex is scam exchanger but i have made couples withdrawal was succesfull
i think the problem on the kinds of altcoins be withdrawal not on poloniex service, i have made withdrawal ethereum classic was succesfull and also with bitcoins too, we must check the network of altcoins that be withdrawal before complaint on here.

This is becoming normal every now and then in last few days i read here that user are scammed from poloniex. And in most cases its BTC balance on some cases there are some other coins but most in bitcoin. Dont know what is happening to them but this is not good for many who have coins there. Still its 1 to 10000 users that have issues but again its not good for business.

No doubt, in every thread i read about polo, 90% of users are getting these accusations serious and removing their coins from there.
Wish them can solve these problems, otherwise, we can start to worry about the future of this exchange

I don't think they are purposely trying to steal from people but the problems are definitely going to lead people to other exchanges, bittrex seems to be gaining more and more volume every day.

The weird thing about that is Polo is registered and the owner is known and is liable if something happens to the exchange so he has ZERO incentive to exit scam and all the reasons in the world to continue to keep his massive userbase. Bittrex on the other hand does not have margin so it is a no-go for many traders. I'm trying to deal with krakon again right now but their interface is literally fucking SHIT!

Do you guys really think that they are going to put that income in jepardy to steal $1000 from people. They are already earning a lot through exchange fee as poloniex is the biggest exchange currently.

Not sure why you quoted me on that as I certainly don't think so as I've clearly stated in the bolded and underlined part.
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
July 01, 2017, 02:54:42 PM
I don't understand why the people keeps says that poloniex is scam exchanger but i have made couples withdrawal was succesfull
i think the problem on the kinds of altcoins be withdrawal not on poloniex service, i have made withdrawal ethereum classic was succesfull and also with bitcoins too, we must check the network of altcoins that be withdrawal before complaint on here.

This is becoming normal every now and then in last few days i read here that user are scammed from poloniex. And in most cases its BTC balance on some cases there are some other coins but most in bitcoin. Dont know what is happening to them but this is not good for many who have coins there. Still its 1 to 10000 users that have issues but again its not good for business.

No doubt, in every thread i read about polo, 90% of users are getting these accusations serious and removing their coins from there.
Wish them can solve these problems, otherwise, we can start to worry about the future of this exchange

I don't think they are purposely trying to steal from people but the problems are definitely going to lead people to other exchanges, bittrex seems to be gaining more and more volume every day.

The weird thing about that is Polo is registered and the owner is known and is liable if something happens to the exchange so he has ZERO incentive to exit scam and all the reasons in the world to continue to keep his massive userbase. Bittrex on the other hand does not have margin so it is a no-go for many traders. I'm trying to deal with krakon again right now but their interface is literally fucking SHIT!

Do you guys really think that they are going to put that income in jepardy to steal $1000 from people. They are already earning a lot through exchange fee as poloniex is the biggest exchange currently.
legendary
July 01, 2017, 02:05:32 PM
You guys are scaring me, and I feel unconformable, I need to withdraw some of my balance in poloniex and I'm not sure in what coin should I withdraw, which coin does not need the "approval" and is almost instant or fast? Withdrawing in bitcoins can be instant or not?

In Polo there is either 2K or 25 k daily withdraw limit. So if you have a lot of money there, it will take a long time to get them out.

ALso Polo is trading platform.. not wallet. Wallets are much more secure for hackers etc..
so you want to keep all of your long term investments in wallets.. and keep only your trading capital in Polo.

I know about the limits and withdrawing a large amount of money for example 10-15k worth in USD then it may take a week to get them out, not only we should wait but we have to pay fees for each transaction which both of them sucks. We should not consider poloniex and any other exchange like a wallet because these are getting hacked "easily" and so "often".

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SPREADING THIS FUD!!!

Polo Got Hacked ONCE!!!  Years Ago. It does not keep getting hacked like people keep repeating.  If someone that hasn't changed their password from that hack years ago gets their account Hijacked then it's on them not polo. Polo notified EVERYONE when they were hacked IMMEDIATELY and completely made EVERYONE WHOLE!!!  Please tell me another exchange that has done that???

AFA not using your account for a wallet that goes without saying but if you trade you have no choice but to leave funds on an exchange, only non traders would think otherwise.

Getting your account Hijacked IS NOT A HACK OF AN EXCHANGE, Get that through your thick skulls people.

BTW n691309 I just quoted you because of your loose wording which continues to support the fudders even if incidentally. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
July 01, 2017, 01:36:56 PM
You guys are scaring me, and I feel unconformable, I need to withdraw some of my balance in poloniex and I'm not sure in what coin should I withdraw, which coin does not need the "approval" and is almost instant or fast? Withdrawing in bitcoins can be instant or not?

In Polo there is either 2K or 25 k daily withdraw limit. So if you have a lot of money there, it will take a long time to get them out.

ALso Polo is trading platform.. not wallet. Wallets are much more secure for hackers etc..
so you want to keep all of your long term investments in wallets.. and keep only your trading capital in Polo.

I know about the limits and withdrawing a large amount of money for example 10-15k worth in USD then it may take a week to get them out, not only we should wait but we have to pay fees for each transaction which both of them sucks. We should not consider poloniex and any other exchange like a wallet because these are getting hacked "easily" and so "often".
legendary
July 01, 2017, 01:30:57 PM

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916
fly or die
July 01, 2017, 05:19:41 AM
It's back now. Looking at the charts the outage lasted about an hour. No info yet on what happened.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 916
fly or die
July 01, 2017, 04:37:11 AM
I can't connect either. And my bot can't connect either. Wait and see. It's still early in the US.
Activity: 106
July 01, 2017, 04:34:52 AM

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 01, 2017, 04:29:34 AM
i hope all problem about poloniex solved
because poloniex big exchanger, number one altcoin exchanger, with the best volume transaction
Today there is problem on login to poloniex
CONNECTION ERROR

Sorry, we're unable to connect to the server at the moment.
Please try again in a few minutes.

Ray ID: 3777f9cada0d31aa
Error reference number: 502

I don't know how long this program be fixed by developers of poloniex please confirm for users who has same problem with me, i hope it will not be scam service. Cheesy
Activity: 451
Merit: 256
July 01, 2017, 02:44:35 AM
i hope all problem about poloniex solved
because poloniex big exchanger, number one altcoin exchanger, with the best volume transaction
legendary
June 30, 2017, 11:27:32 PM
Just sent 10 XMr to Kraken from Polo with no issue and it was FAST!
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
June 30, 2017, 10:34:13 PM

June 30, 2017, 12:17:15 PM
no, they will probably disappear before we have a chance to do so but i will next week if no refund , were at 20 dammm days now
legendary
June 30, 2017, 09:34:35 AM

Complete    BTC   1.83067190
2017-06-10 05:37:20
Address: 1HntVi6fRpF8e6o6ghctdurEvVpZAe7Lbg
Txid: 8ed0a0fec6dc1c917d6e76d4ff67518132f060e09d30538619878f1f581fce32

then one of poloniex bot or manually , those bitcoin were taken from my account to theirs as you see below in the link   ; and how i know its poloniex is easy as you see lots of previous transaction with them; its like i did a trade

https://blockchain.info/address/1HntVi6fRpF8e6o6ghctdurEvVpZAe7Lbg

first im living the stress of my life as where the hell is my money
second i sent multiple request to support which dont answer ;with the money they make they should hire tons off stafff since they know whats coming unless they are  idiots
third my losss is up into thousands already

so, for those stupid idiot who think im chilling as poloniex stole around 5000 usd from my wallet ; and i wasnt withdrawing or anything, they simply fn took it.

so those idiot who are criticizing me look at blockchain and youll see last place where it went is in their account, after 20 days if i wasnt to bring hell to them its totally my right , and if they dont refund me , they will need tons of cops to protect them

the owner is Tristan D'agosta , look on google pictures, hes on top left, i saved them if ever they disappear, they didnt stole the right guys, its bringing me tons of problems as this would now be 15 k , its a loss and i need to cover this loss

Keep on not refunding me poloniex no problem , ill have each and everyone of you one by one ... legally or not

Did you call the authorities? They are regulated and you can take them to court. They are bound by US laws.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
June 30, 2017, 03:48:38 AM

June 30, 2017, 01:31:39 AM

Complete    BTC   1.83067190
2017-06-10 05:37:20
Address: 1HntVi6fRpF8e6o6ghctdurEvVpZAe7Lbg
Txid: 8ed0a0fec6dc1c917d6e76d4ff67518132f060e09d30538619878f1f581fce32

then one of poloniex bot or manually , those bitcoin were taken from my account to theirs as you see below in the link   ; and how i know its poloniex is easy as you see lots of previous transaction with them; its like i did a trade

https://blockchain.info/address/1HntVi6fRpF8e6o6ghctdurEvVpZAe7Lbg

first im living the stress of my life as where the hell is my money
second i sent multiple request to support which dont answer ;with the money they make they should hire tons off stafff since they know whats coming unless they are  idiots
third my losss is up into thousands already

so, for those stupid idiot who think im chilling as poloniex stole around 5000 usd from my wallet ; and i wasnt withdrawing or anything, they simply fn took it.

so those idiot who are criticizing me look at blockchain and youll see last place where it went is in their account, after 20 days if i wasnt to bring hell to them its totally my right , and if they dont refund me , they will need tons of cops to protect them

the owner is Tristan D'agosta , look on google pictures, hes on top left, i saved them if ever they disappear, they didnt stole the right guys, its bringing me tons of problems as this would now be 15 k , its a loss and i need to cover this loss

Keep on not refunding me poloniex no problem , ill have each and everyone of you one by one ... legally or not
Pages:
Jump to: