Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex = Scam exchange beware. - page 13. (Read 41224 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
June 30, 2017, 12:19:55 AM
With all these rumors about poloniex i decieded  to withdraw my balance.
About 5 minutes after email confirmation, i received my coins.
I don't understand why the people keeps says that poloniex is scam exchanger but i have made couples withdrawal was succesfull
i think the problem on the kinds of altcoins be withdrawal not on poloniex service, i have made withdrawal ethereum classic was succesfull and also with bitcoins too, we must check the network of altcoins that be withdrawal before complaint on here.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
June 30, 2017, 12:09:17 AM

Good to know, what coins?

I had to open a ticket today, I placed margins that did not appear yet were charged for.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
June 29, 2017, 12:18:42 AM
legendary
June 28, 2017, 10:56:37 PM
18 days since polo stole 1.83 bitcoin from my wallet and dont answer my tickets

Why is this always from newbie accounts? Do you not want to use your main one or did you just google this thread?

Just an FYI alot of N00b accounts just spread FUD so no one is going to take you serious.
Check his post history...

Looks like he has alot of coins. Maybe they are blacklisting. Smiley

https://blockchain.info/address/1HntVi6fRpF8e6o6ghctdurEvVpZAe7Lbg

It would be stupid to send black coins to a US regulated exchange though, so...
Maybe... I just wanted to point out he created this acc only because of this "issue", and shitspammed with this all of the relevant threads.

Yup, not gonna believe him without more proof then a transaction. Especially one from an account with massive amounts flowing through it and he needs to spam here for 1.8.
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
June 28, 2017, 09:52:08 PM

Why is this always from newbie accounts? Do you not want to use your main one or did you just google this thread?

Just an FYI alot of N00b accounts just spread FUD so no one is going to take you serious.

Maybe... I just wanted to point out he created this acc only because of this "issue", and shitspammed with this all of the relevant threads.
legendary
June 28, 2017, 09:29:20 PM

Activity: 644
Merit: 274
June 28, 2017, 09:06:09 PM

legendary
June 28, 2017, 09:02:05 PM

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
June 28, 2017, 12:26:27 PM
legendary
June 27, 2017, 01:55:52 PM
Ah ah, actually from my not so great experience I've encountered much more problems with VISA than with crypto. Now I keep three debit/credit cards (VISA, Mastercard and AMEX) specifically so at least one will work when I'm abroad. In my country having more than one card is pretty unusual...

this is also true as well as bank transfers taking 4 or 5 business days being completely unacceptable. The only coin that is as safe as fiat IMO is XMR and it is still in it's infancy. LTC is a pretty dependable and quick coin but it's fiat value has been seriously fluctuating as most coins have. For mass adoption stability is also a key feature for a store of wealth. Of course speculating is a completely different animal.

Well said....

Thank you. Smiley
Activity: 2380
Merit: 916
fly or die
June 27, 2017, 01:43:28 PM
Ah ah, actually from my not so great experience I've encountered much more problems with VISA than with crypto. Now I keep three debit/credit cards (VISA, Mastercard and AMEX) specifically so at least one will work when I'm abroad. In my country having more than one card is pretty unusual...
legendary
June 27, 2017, 01:38:32 PM
Polo is getting a bad rap for many reasons, one is the laws they are conforming to which I think is why some peoples coins are taking so long to get released. But Idiots that don't check to see if a wallet is disabled because of blockchain issues (ETH has this all the time) or in BTC's terms the chain is horribly slow. Alot of the complaining is because they don't know how to check if their withdraw has been broadcast and only know if it's received. I don't think Polo will ever be a scam but it's massive growth with the soaring BTC price has also played a signifigant role in it's scaling.

People don't keep up on things and always yell scam if everything doesn't immediately work. Your in the beginnings of a completely new technology that is being used world wide and you think it should work like visa, that is moronic!

IOW, if you don't know what the fuck is going on then GTFO.
Activity: 2380
Merit: 916
fly or die
June 27, 2017, 01:08:55 PM
I'm testing my new vanity address. I've withdrawn 0.001BTC from Poloniex. The transaction has been broadcast in less than 5 minutes : https://blockchain.info/tx/b98ee602f7103eaea025a904d33f28a86835eb1b242093f296ae5552c008f899

If it's a scam it's an elaborate one.

I'm not denying any problem, but the situation just doesn't smell scam to me. I have a lot more than 0.001BTC on Poloniex so I'm not saying this from the comfort of a cold wallet.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
June 27, 2017, 01:20:00 AM
The point is to avoid using btc, the point is not to panic as it could be a glitch in their website.

choose whatever other coin you wish.

legendary
June 26, 2017, 10:33:33 PM
It's only on BTC !

I have two transactions stuck on BTC since Friday. Just transfered ETH and it went through immediately. Convert all of your coins to ETH, get them out ASAP. This could end ugly!

LOL, what a retarded statement. ETH chain cost so much all the exchanges had to stop withdrawels yeah thats the way off an exchange. Actually that is unusually what ltc and doge are good for. Just a tip for those of you that didn't know what to use in those situations. Smiley
June 26, 2017, 09:55:29 PM
It's only on BTC !

I have two transactions stuck on BTC since Friday. Just transfered ETH and it went through immediately. Convert all of your coins to ETH, get them out ASAP. This could end ugly!
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
June 26, 2017, 08:27:39 PM
14 days since poloniex stole 1.83 bitcoin from my wallet where i was transiting to do an exchange, no answer for support at all, dont leave youre money there and dont put it there if you dont have any on their exchange yet, they stole it and i have proof and now we should expect them to disappear really soon
That is really sad to hear to loose a huge amount and not to hear from the support staff,i am sure they will rectify your issue but i am not sure how much time will it take for that to happen,they are having some issues for some time now ,their support staff are a bit odd as they wont reply to everyone but they usually settle things in a short period,hope you will get it sorted out soon.
June 26, 2017, 05:50:33 PM
I already filed complaint at BBB, if you have the same issue with them please do so

https://preview.ibb.co/mUVNYQ/Polo.png
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 26, 2017, 05:37:00 PM
i use bittrex now, cant be arsed with polo
June 26, 2017, 05:35:15 PM
It's been 3 days that my withdrawals are pending.

Is this some sort of scam ?
Pages:
Jump to: