Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex = Scam exchange beware. - page 16. (Read 41224 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
June 15, 2017, 02:02:15 PM
They've been spamming me 6 times a day from a no-reply email address:

This email is to notify you of a successful login to your Poloniex account from an IP address not previously associated with this account.

Username/email: [email protected]
IP Address: 94.181.136.242

If you do not recognize this login, you should freeze your account immediately and contact support.

So I click the "freeze account" button, and they claim my account is frozen, that I have to contact support.

How do you contact support? BY LOGGING IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. *facepalm*
There's no other way, period. And the irony?

I still get spammed 6 times a day. So their "freeze account" button is either a lie, broken, or they really are scammers.

Either way, I wouldn't trust them with a penny.

And by the way, I never had an account there. So they bought my email from some other spammers.
Activity: 19
June 15, 2017, 11:08:34 AM
Its been 3 weeks that my withdrawal order is Awaiting Approval. Its just 0.34 BTC, GIVE MY COINS BACK POLONIEX ! Angry
Activity: 7
June 15, 2017, 12:55:14 AM
Sent a substantial amount of Ether to deposit on poloniex (20 Eth), it has been 6 hours already and the deposit is not even appearing as pending. Checked the addresses - everything is correct. Created a support ticket but seems I will have to wait a lot until it is resolved.
Really worry about my money now, that is a significant amount for me Sad

The TX is 0x431e5457cce96652567be254fe221765f082f7b1829d0b19ae0afdf50dbf8aad
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
June 14, 2017, 06:44:01 AM
Beware of Poloniex,

They use bots to pump and dump coins and ponzi schemes,  at the moment the exchange is pumping DASH which is a ponzi scheme,  they create these big pumps, attract investors who short them, them keep them stuck for weeks.  If you dont know Poloniex is designed to suck in investors, use bots to create fake volume.
Why would they risk that? They're already the biggest single exchange for BTC and alts. I figure their volume is real.

You need not be surprised, because those who say so there are several problems that may make them not feel reassured. Because poloniex is the largest and most trusted exchange a lot of people, so they use the double regulation that causes that someone who has a problem and could not confirm with valid possibility could experience it. It is likely that the account he hacked by someone where in it there is a digital currency. Just be quiet and do something more useful, and also benefit the

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
June 14, 2017, 06:21:43 AM
Poloniex "was" a good exchange. After the ethereum boom last month, i sent 7 eth to another to my brothers poloniex account. 25 days passed, it is still waiting for approval, my verficiation is pending and i have 4 support tickets waiting in "processing" status. No one answers the support emails. Poloniex "was" a good exchange. If you want to loose money, work with poloniex.

my ticket numbers are 217676, 190274 , 183498 , 178742

Being Processed since 18 days 17 hours
Activity: 1429
Merit: 264
June 13, 2017, 02:36:38 AM
I got banhammered with a .gif by one of their moderators. I was pretty drunk that evening..

And the dgb went down.

PS: Aaaargh. Now the ether is crashing on me.

Cheers :-)

Activity: 1
June 11, 2017, 09:26:38 PM
Withdrawals are not working.
Coins are disappearing.
I withdrew my MAID coins and it shows as "Complete: Error" in withdraw history.
The transaction never showed in blockchain. But the coins dissappeared on Polo.
http://i.imgur.com/B13GsiT.png
The day before same withdrawal was working fine.
They are going down, now they disabled TrollBox.
It is Cryptsy all over again.
1) Non-working withdrawals
2) disabled chatbox
3) stealing of our coins

Take what you can and run away.

EDIT: btw they dont respond to support tickets (i have open ticket for another issue for 16 days now)
EDIT2: well Polo responded to and fixed my ticket few hours after i posted here. So being vocal surely helps.
My Coins finally went through. Their support is still tragical but at least i know that it exists now.

Out of curiosity how long did it take?? Same issue and no response from the Support Center at all..
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 09, 2017, 09:02:26 PM
it has been two weeks, i have 4 support tickets but MY WITHDRAWAL IS STILL AWAITING APPROVAL. POLONIUM GIVE MY COINS BACK !!!!

This seems to be a widespread problem currently and there isn't a whole lot you can do other than just keep spamming their support with requests. They even removed the toolbox so you can't even complain there anymore. They said that they would make the moderators trained to become support agents, but this seems to be false and there is no increase in the amount of answered tickets.

Go to suepoloniex.today to fill out the form and hopefully get compensated for all this. This applies to everyone else that thinks they've been treated unfairly by polo as well.
June 09, 2017, 08:05:05 PM
it has been two weeks, i have 4 support tickets but MY WITHDRAWAL IS STILL AWAITING APPROVAL. POLONIUM GIVE MY COINS BACK !!!!
Activity: 518
June 09, 2017, 05:23:00 PM
What is really happening on poloniex? Too bad for them because surely it will affect their site. Im using poloniex for a couple months but i will immediately withdraw my funds there
I also see many people who seem to escape from this poloniex site somehow I also do not know it yet  Huh
Activity: 22
June 08, 2017, 09:21:46 PM
Beware of Poloniex,

They use bots to pump and dump coins and ponzi schemes,  at the moment the exchange is pumping DASH which is a ponzi scheme,  they create these big pumps, attract investors who short them, them keep them stuck for weeks.  If you dont know Poloniex is designed to suck in investors, use bots to create fake volume.
Why would they risk that? They're already the biggest single exchange for BTC and alts. I figure their volume is real.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
June 08, 2017, 03:15:31 AM
Coins are disappearing.

2) disabled chatbox
3) stealing of our coins

A lot of people are reporting problems but its working for most of us as far as I know. Perhaps send them a support ticket, they will probably take ages to reply but I don't think they will outright steal your coins despite how shady they run their business.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 08, 2017, 03:13:06 AM
Coins are disappearing.

2) disabled chatbox
3) stealing of our coins

EDIT: btw they dont respond to support tickets (i have open ticket for another issue for 16 days now)
EDIT2: well Polo responded to and fixed my ticket few hours after i posted here. So being vocal surely helps.
My Coins finally went through. Their support is still tragical but at least i know that it exists now.
Activity: 952
June 08, 2017, 03:00:06 AM
What is really happening on poloniex? Too bad for them because surely it will affect their site. Im using poloniex for a couple months but i will immediately withdraw my funds there
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
June 07, 2017, 07:38:34 PM
Posting here helps LOL Cheesy they pushed it
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
June 07, 2017, 07:14:53 PM
Withdrawed ETH. And GUESS WHAT! FAKE TXID SHOWED UP! Poloniex we are going for you!

TXID:
0x22f61b46184fe66d3f241b1576fec98e2c74d26edf59ebfcf490e5612908d16d
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 07, 2017, 06:53:25 PM
Im wondering on what happen to the poloniex they supposed to be the one of the best exchange existing here but turns out that they acted as shit today If this thing will continue to occur well this one will be bad since a reputable exchanger has turn bad and it could be happen on another exchange so maybe its a wake up call that we shouldn't put some huge balance on their.
June 07, 2017, 04:50:42 PM
I can't withdrawal for weeks, they are not giving my money back. I made withdrawal several times before but now i can't.

Now, they closed the ChatBox because everyone started to write there "you are scam give my money". SUPPORT NEVER WORKS

I think they turned to SCAM.
Activity: 323
June 03, 2017, 12:26:36 PM
POLONIEX scammed me. Froze my account, didn't reply within 8 days.

Others say the same:
http://www.bestbitcoinexchange.net/en/poloniex-com/
Activity: 49
May 23, 2017, 11:54:24 PM
Beware of Poloniex,

Doubt it, because bots wouldn't help much at this point anyways. They're already so big in the exchange world.
Pages:
Jump to: