Pages:
Author

Topic: Poloniex = Scam exchange beware. - page 20. (Read 41264 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
March 17, 2017, 11:47:25 AM
To make life easier for everybody can we not just agree that all the things in life including life itself will inevitably be proclaimed a Scam at some point and move on?

"insert thing here" is a Scam because... well just because.

Ggrr F%£$&g People...

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
March 17, 2017, 11:23:41 AM
Every exchange is scam by oneway or another , they allow you to deposit unlimited Bitcoin (for non-verified account with ID)
and when its come to withdrawal they limited it to 2btc per day and giving lame excuse of KYC rules.
KYC policy should be applied on both deposit and withdrawal.  
Yeah and if you look at the scam sections,you'll see a lot of accusations on this exchanges,each one of them has one and they are not small amount but huge one,that's why it's not a good idea to put huge amount of bitcoin in any exchange,
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
March 17, 2017, 11:02:55 AM
Not yet. Until they block withdrawals because they run out of nonexistent money they not a scam, just an automatic bot trade friendly zero-fee exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
March 17, 2017, 10:32:19 AM
About the usage of bots to pump and dump, doesn't a lot of other exchanger also use bots? I don't know for sure as I only use and loyal to limited amount of exchanger, but I don't think it is a good indicator that an exchanger is scam and should not be trusted merely by the existence of pump bots. Pumping is needed to support some coins and bring back some trends into it.
Activity: 299
Merit: 271
March 17, 2017, 10:01:21 AM
Every exchange is scam by oneway or another , they allow you to deposit unlimited Bitcoin (for non-verified account with ID)
and when its come to withdrawal they limited it to 2btc per day and giving lame excuse of KYC rules.
KYC policy should be applied on both deposit and withdrawal.  
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
March 17, 2017, 10:00:51 AM
Beware of Poloniex,

They use bots to pump and dump coins and ponzi schemes,  at the moment the exchange is pumping DASH which is a ponzi scheme,  they create these big pumps, attract investors who short them, them keep them stuck for weeks.  If you dont know Poloniex is designed to suck in investors, use bots to create fake volume.

as long as the traders can make good profit, i think they don't care with this and they still continue to do trading in poloniex. but in reality, we know that poloniex still a big market exchange which have big volume in many coins and i think its still a good market exchange that allow us to make big profit too.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
March 17, 2017, 09:21:30 AM
Beware of Poloniex,

They use bots to pump and dump coins and ponzi schemes,  at the moment the exchange is pumping DASH which is a ponzi scheme,  they create these big pumps, attract investors who short them, them keep them stuck for weeks.  If you dont know Poloniex is designed to suck in investors, use bots to create fake volume.
How can you say that dash is a scam or Ponzi scheme . Here every altcoins has own importantce in the altcoin market and also in bitcoin market .
So here you can't say it is scam . You need to give proof for the scam of Poloniex . I am using Poloniex exchange from 9 months but didn't get any problem of scam or any mistake with there bot .
You just need to think in better way and edit the post and say It was my fault , Poloniex is better and trusted exchange
And finally lock you post :/
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
March 17, 2017, 09:16:40 AM
Beware of Poloniex,

They use bots to pump and dump coins and ponzi schemes,  at the moment the exchange is pumping DASH which is a ponzi scheme,  they create these big pumps, attract investors who short them, them keep them stuck for weeks.  If you dont know Poloniex is designed to suck in investors, use bots to create fake volume.

i disagree with DASH being a ponzi scheme, there are lots of things wrong with that coin but being a ponzi scheme is not one of them. and yes DASH is not pumped big time and it will dump.

also poloniex is known to be the place for pump and dumps and they do it themselves too. everyone wants a piece of the action afterall! and when they do they use bots,...
but i disagree with what you said about "stucking traders"
they may finally pull a MtGox on us and run away though.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
March 17, 2017, 09:01:21 AM
everyone knows this. they're not gonna care while they can get a little piece of the ponzi scheme themselves.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
In Crypto We Trust
March 17, 2017, 08:42:51 AM
Dash will be in the 1 billion market cap soon
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 17, 2017, 08:36:12 AM
Beware of Poloniex,

Pages:
Jump to: