Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] YAAMP.COM multipool multialgo profit switch with exchange - page 68. (Read 181070 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I would like to know when finally will function normally switch between algorithms according to prescribed miner complexity in the "pass". Just at the moment of every 2 minutes miner switches to a different algorithm., And idle time of switching from 3 to 15 seconds. Waiting for an answer.

Algo switching works fine as far as I can see on my rigs.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I would like to know when finally will function normally switch between algorithms according to prescribed miner complexity in the "pass". Just at the moment of every 2 minutes miner switches to a different algorithm., And idle time of switching from 3 to 15 seconds. Waiting for an answer.
Activity: 3
your pool permanently bans my IP address Huh
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Tell me why your pool permanently bans my IP address? Should I just get a new one for the provider as 30-40 minutes after switching to another miner algorithm ceases to my OED packages to your pool and your site does not open yaamp.com. Explain what is it? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

well.... we always do some sort of filtering to block malicious ip. because there are. but they eventually get unblocked. i just double checked and the ip you gave me in PM arent blocked at this time. it's still a work in progress to fine tune these filters and we're adjusting.
yaamp, u'r on the wrong fork of quarkcoin
and soon you'll be on the wrong fork of MUE  Wink

thanks for reporting Smiley
VTC addys recognised as VIA, SPA as SYS, and so on... i'm out.
technically it's impossible to tell VTC addr from VIA
if they are identical and both exist, and i have such example.
why not make an option to tell the pool explicitly what coin,
maybe in user field as "vtc=************"

We just added an option to choose the payout currency. It's using the password on the miner command line, again:

-u your_address -p c=VIA

But it just works the first time you use an address on the pool. Once an address has been used with the pool, it cant be changed to another currency.

this option doesn't work when i place smth after, like this: "c=MUE,x11=***, x13=***,..."
but works as charm in the end "x11=***, x13=***,...,c=MUE"

that's right. we just fixed that so it can now be in any order. we also changed it so you can set the payout currency not only the first time, but anytime. your address will be validated against your currency and your balance converted. i was worried that someone else could change your setting, but i guess it's more practical that way.

Activity: 8
Tell me why your pool permanently bans my IP address? Should I just get a new one for the provider as 30-40 minutes after switching to another miner algorithm ceases to my OED packages to your pool and your site does not open yaamp.com. Explain what is it? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Quark pool seems to have broken and isn't handing out work properly, probably when C-Note was added. When first connecting, the pool seems to hand out work fine, but then seems to stop giving out work (or hand it out only very sporadically), causing all shares after a short period to be rejected since the job being worked on has expired and the miner isn't being sent new work. Seeing this across my rigs, and by the looks of the pool hashrate, it looks like many other miners seem to be affected as well.

+1

Thanks for reporting, we'll be looking at that issue.
VTC addys recognised as VIA, SPA as SYS, and so on... i'm out.
technically it's impossible to tell VTC addr from VIA
if they are identical and both exist, and i have such example.
why not make an option to tell the pool explicitly what coin,
maybe in user field as "vtc=************"

We just added an option to choose the payout currency. It's using the password on the miner command line, again:

-u your_address -p c=VIA

But it just works the first time you use an address on the pool. Once an address has been used with the pool, it cant be changed to another currency.

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Quark pool seems to have broken and isn't handing out work properly, probably when C-Note was added. When first connecting, the pool seems to hand out work fine, but then seems to stop giving out work (or hand it out only very sporadically), causing all shares after a short period to be rejected since the job being worked on has expired and the miner isn't being sent new work. Seeing this across my rigs, and by the looks of the pool hashrate, it looks like many other miners seem to be affected as well.
Activity: 30
Hi,
is there any plans to add "Balance" line to workers graph?
Just a quick note for those that have chosen to get paid in GoldPieces (GP). Even though the POW phase is over, we'll be able to continue payments for a few days (3-5 days) as we didnt sell them all and kept a good amount for payments. 
Activity: 322
Yaamp com does not recognise my darkcoin address. it says its a CATC address. how can I fix it?

My DRK adress is XqwCsf7NZ3Bbn4tuLb3cbYcbQPyKJMpSEg it's a DRK wallet address, not CATC address.

Hello, i just changed your address to DRK

Thank you. Now I'm switching my rig to my wallet address. I'm currently mining with my exchange address but cryptsy is not happy with it.

My exchange address is XvdH1vasQtDv7LvQuD2u124ibKFwNsPFv9, I'm now switching to my own wallet address, I think the DRK on my exchage address will be transferred later.

And what about the connectivity issue? My rig switches to another backup pool too often, it's about %50 mining on another pool. anything I should do?

Sorry im not sure about the connectivity problem. But im interested to know why is cryptsy doesnt like it.

I think exchanges do not like small transfers from pools. Thats why I wrote cryptsy do not like it. And I prefer my coins in my own wallet, I only need cryptsy to convert my coins to drk, and with drk payments from your pool, no need for me to exchange again. Before, I did not know that I can get payments with drk.

Thanks again, your pool is great.

Yaamp com does not recognise my darkcoin address. it says its a CATC address. how can I fix it?

My DRK adress is XqwCsf7NZ3Bbn4tuLb3cbYcbQPyKJMpSEg it's a DRK wallet address, not CATC address.

Thank you. Now I'm switching my rig to my wallet address. I'm currently mining with my exchange address but cryptsy is not happy with it.

My exchange address is XvdH1vasQtDv7LvQuD2u124ibKFwNsPFv9, I'm now switching to my own wallet address, I think the DRK on my exchage address will be transferred later.

And what about the connectivity issue? My rig switches to another backup pool too often, it's about %50 mining on another pool. anything I should do?

Sorry im not sure about the connectivity problem. But im interested to know why is cryptsy doesnt like it.

I'm mining on yaamp.com with my X11 rig, but sometimes there were connection problems, when I look at my rigs poolmanager page I see that it switches to my backup pool too soon. Should I do something with my cgminer config or is that normal because yaamp.com has connectivity problems?

I'm using sgminer.

our stratums restart themselves once in a while when there's a problem.

I'm mining on yaamp.com with my X11 rig, but sometimes there were connection problems, when I look at my rigs poolmanager page I see that it switches to my backup pool too soon. Should I do something with my cgminer config or is that normal because yaamp.com has connectivity problems?

I'm using sgminer.

Activity: 35
I'm not very familiar with sgminer, but i guess you would add all algos as different pools in the config file and let sgminer fails over through the list until it finds the good one.
Yep, that's how it work. Simply define every algo as pool and let sgminer5 do everything else. Works fine for me (at least all of the X-algos and quark) Smiley
Btw, great pool. Thank you for all your work!
Pages:
Jump to: