Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] YAAMP.COM multipool multialgo profit switch with exchange - page 66. (Read 181070 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I have seen options of multialgo mining for Nvidia, but I have only AMD videocards, so I have composed yaamp.conf file for my ATI 7770:
Code:
{
"pools" : [
     {
          "name" : "yaamp_X14_multi",
          "url" : "stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:3933",
          "user" : "1NuohombKzfc4FK3SR1k5QDKKwfc3cALFe",
          "pass" : "scrypt,scryptn,x11,x13,x14,x15,neoscrypt,lyra2,quark,fresh,qubit",
          "nfactor" : "10",
          "algorithm" : "x14"
     },
     {
          "name" : "yaamp_Scrypt-N_multi",
          "url" : "stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:4333",
          "nfactor" : "11",
          "algorithm" : "zuikkis"
     },
     {
          "name" : "yaamp_X13_multi",
          "url" : "stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:3633",
          "algorithm" : "marucoin-mod"
     },
     {
          "name" : "yaamp_X15_multi",
          "url" : "stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:3733",
          "algorithm" : "bitblock"
     },
     {
          "name" : "yaamp_NeoScrypt_multi",
          "url" : "stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:4233",
          "algorithm" : "neoscrypt"
     },
     {
          "name" : "yaamp_Scrypt_multi",
          "url" : "stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:3433",
          "algorithm" : "zuikkis"
     },
     {
          "name" : "yaamp_X11_multi",
          "url" : "stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:3533",
          "algorithm" : "darkcoin-mod"
     },
     {
          "name" : "yaamp_fresh",
          "url" : "stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:4133",
          "algorithm" : "fresh"
     },
     {
          "name" : "yaamp_quark",
          "url" : "stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:4033",
          "algorithm" : "quarkcoin"
     },
     {
          "name" : "yaamp_qubit",
          "url" : "stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:4733",
          "algorithm" : "qubitcoin"
     },
     {
          "name" : "yaamp_Lyra2RE_multi",
          "url" : "stratum+tcp://yaamp.com:4433",
          "algorithm" : "Lyra2RE"
     }
  ],
  "failover-only": true,
  "shares": "0",
  "kernel-path": "/usr/local/bin",
  "api-allow": "W:127.0.0.1",
  "api-listen": true,
  "api-mcast-port": "4028",
  "api-port": "4028",
  "expiry": "1",
  "failover-switch-delay": "900",
  "hamsi-expand-big": "4",
  "log": "5",
  "no-pool-disable": true,
  "no-client-reconnect": true,
  "queue": "0",
  "scan-time": "1",
  "tcp-keepalive": "30",
  "debug-log": false
}
And also I have made yaamp.bat file for launching sgminer with this options
Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe  --config yaamp.conf -I 13,10,10  -w 64 -d 0 --no-restart --disable-rejecting 2>logfile.txt --sharelog "share.log"
And so here are results of mining during about 18 hours:  https://yadi.sk/i/iBofib49emmLm
If you will use this options for your hardware, change options in the end of .conf file and in .bat file, you may leave my BTC-wallet ;-)
I have the same files for nicehash.com, but there were more errors.
If you find any errors or if you have any suggestions, you are welcome, write here or to PM.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
we always keep at least the last 5 minutes of submitted shares. it get longer if we dont find a block within 5 minutes. so it takes 5 minutes to get the most of your rig, but on the other hand, every submit is guarantee to stay at least 5 minutes in our database and may reward fading portions of few blocks after you disconnect.

cryptonight is not just another algo. we've got to look some more to undestand.

Thx for clearing that out.

I know that cryptonight isn't easy, not only is it difficulty calculation different, it's API set and whole usage isn't the same. But it might be a nice plus Wink Thx for looking into it Cheesy
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Does switching between algos affect this proportional variation? Such systems were designed to avoid poolhoppers, but that's the situation we're in today with multi-algo Tongue

Also, any chance you guys can take a look into scrypt-jane/cache nf15 & 16? Those coins don't have that high of a volume though, so keep that in mind. And their algo changes automatically over time.
And for the fun of it, why isn't there a cryptonight multipool already? Cheesy Does great on my CPU, but I've yet to find a multipool designed for my cpu. (Same for scrypt-jane actually, high mem etc) Would be great for YAAMP to have that too.

we always keep at least the last 5 minutes of submitted shares. it get longer if we dont find a block within 5 minutes. so it takes 5 minutes to get the most of your rig, but on the other hand, every submit is guarantee to stay at least 5 minutes in our database and may reward fading portions of few blocks after you disconnect.

cryptonight is not just another algo. we've got to look some more to undestand.

yaamp, please explain how's that if i mine kobo with x15,
then i see multiple lines in earnings like that:

KoboCoin (x15)   ******* KOBO   ****%   ******   56m ago   Exchange

kobo exchanged for kobo  Huh

the code isn't smart enough to distinguish those that dont need to get exchanged. but the amount is the same, it's just a little longer. anyway, miners dont really wait for the coins to get actually exchanged. there's just a fixed delay between mature time and clear time.

Activity: 167

It's on their frontpage: http://yaamp.com/
WALLET_ADDRESS can be of any currency we mine or a BTC address. Use "-p c=SYMBOL" if yaamp does not recognize the currency correctly.

So I guess, set your password to c=DOGE.

Thanks for the quick reply. That works. I guess I should not try and setup my miners before drinking my coffee  Wink
Hi, I've been mining on YAAMP for a a few weeks, getting paid out in Bitcoin and DarkCoin. Great pool.
This morning I tried to switch to a Dogecoin payout address but the pool shows it as UNO coin on the wallet page.

I tried 3 different Dogecoin addresses and all of them did the same thing.
How can I get paid in Dogecoin?

It's on their frontpage: http://yaamp.com/
WALLET_ADDRESS can be of any currency we mine or a BTC address. Use "-p c=SYMBOL" if yaamp does not recognize the currency correctly.

So I guess, set your password to c=DOGE.
Activity: 167
Hi, I've been mining on YAAMP for a a few weeks, getting paid out in Bitcoin and DarkCoin. Great pool.
This morning I tried to switch to a Dogecoin payout address but the pool shows it as UNO coin on the wallet page.

I tried 3 different Dogecoin addresses and all of them did the same thing.
How can I get paid in Dogecoin?

Does switching between algos affect this proportional variation? Such systems were designed to avoid poolhoppers, but that's the situation we're in today with multi-algo Tongue

Also, any chance you guys can take a look into scrypt-jane/cache nf15 & 16? Those coins don't have that high of a volume though, so keep that in mind. And their algo changes automatically over time.
And for the fun of it, why isn't there a cryptonight multipool already? Cheesy Does great on my CPU, but I've yet to find a multipool designed for my cpu. (Same for scrypt-jane actually, high mem etc) Would be great for YAAMP to have that too.
hello i just started using the yaamp pool however i have a few suggestions/questions
1) what is the payout method.
2) does your pool suppoort extranonce.subscribe.
3) my antminer s1's are having a 60% reject rate (wallet v18UYEJTrJw7jXb8MkaapxpuguaFmRD1Lqo) what can i do to fix this. im using a cgminer with extranonce.subscribe enabled using binarys posted here, (my antminer s3 has the s3 version of the mod installed with no issues)

Hello,

We use some proportional variation to distribute blocks among submitted shares. Payout twice a day for balances above 0.001 BTC. We're happy if your miner has extranonce.subscribe, but you get the same results without.

I'd like to help debugging your s1 antminer issue. But to be honnest, im dont have much knowledge on these. Error logs would help. Other pool locations where your miner works would help too.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
hello i just started using the yaamp pool however i have a few suggestions/questions
1) what is the payout method.
2) does your pool suppoort extranonce.subscribe.
3) my antminer s1's are having a 60% reject rate (wallet v18UYEJTrJw7jXb8MkaapxpuguaFmRD1Lqo) what can i do to fix this. im using a cgminer with extranonce.subscribe enabled using binarys posted here, (my antminer s3 has the s3 version of the mod installed with no issues)
Activity: 155
This pool works just perfect !

Regards Smiley
Activity: 244
Keep up the good work!  So far I am pretty happy with your site.  Selling hashpower from there would be awesome.   Smiley
Activity: 97
yes we are preparing to allow renting of hashpower from yaamp. the routing code is now pretty well tested but there's still some work to do on the user interface.

the rental price starts at 3% above the current estimated price. the extra % goes to miners.
Interesting, so it'll basically be like tacking Nicehash onto YAAMP's multipool. Rather than just competing with other renters, renters would also have to compete directly with the current mining profitability rates. Seems like it'll make it harder for renters to buy cheap mining power like is sometimes possible on Nicehash because of people not profit-switching on their own, but IMO, renting hashpower should only be used speculatively anyhow, since savvy miners should be switching away from selling their hashpower too cheap--YAAMP's system seems like it would just automate this process for miners.
I've seen that you guys added qubit to the party Wink Nice!

Also, what's this "Rental" I regularly see popping up? Rerouting hash to miningrigrentals/nicehash/others...?

yes we are preparing to allow renting of hashpower from yaamp. the routing code is now pretty well tested but there's still some work to do on the user interface.

the rental price starts at 3% above the current estimated price. the extra % goes to miners.

--------------

we're still looking for other good qubit coins
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I would like to mine DGB only if possible or be paid in DGB if possible.
You can't specify a specific coin you want to mine, but you should be able to set all your earnings to be converted into DGB by supplying a DGB payout address as your username and adding c=DGB to your password.

Thanks, will try that.

EDIT: Worked perfect.
I've seen that you guys added qubit to the party Wink Nice!

Also, what's this "Rental" I regularly see popping up? Rerouting hash to miningrigrentals/nicehash/others...?
Activity: 97
I would like to mine DGB only if possible or be paid in DGB if possible.
You can't specify a specific coin you want to mine, but you should be able to set all your earnings to be converted into DGB by supplying a DGB payout address as your username and adding c=DGB to your password.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I am new to your pool and a little confused.

I read where you can use any coin address tht is mined as user name.

But is it possible to get paid in that coin or mine that coin only and keep? Or is this a straight conversion pool?

I am trying the qubit but see that it is being paid in UNO. I would like to mine DGB only if possible or be paid in DGB if possible.

Or am I at the wrong pool?

Thanks
mig
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Is it somehow possible to mine through port:80 (because of a firewall)?
Activity: 155
Hi Yaamp ! Thx for Tag and Earth but Earth is PRE-Realase BETA. Not for mining .. Please check.

Best Regards, Marcin.
Pages:
Jump to: