Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL] YAAMP.COM multipool multialgo profit switch with exchange - page 80. (Read 181044 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
We have fixed the sendmany function. All small balances above 0.0001 have been paid.

From now, all balances above 0.0001 will be paid everyday.

Yaamp added to mining pools database
Good luck, miners

(yay!!!)
Activity: 196

Yaamp added to mining pools database
Good luck, miners
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Just a quick update, I have been connected to the pool for a few hours now, everything seems to be working great now.

I love the new tabs at the top. Numbers appeal to me so much more than graphs. Great job!

Is the hash rate shown on the web page similar to what cudaminer is telling? What kind of stats you usually have/expect with your nvidia on other pools in btc/day?

I'm not aware of any incompatibility. As long as we find shares, i guess it's good. We just need more hash power. The other day, that guy came with his 3*1mh/s, that was just fun to see these Stablecoins popping up one after the other.

I've made tests yesterday and this morning with a modified version of the stratum-mining software. It didnt go very well and that may have impacted on the results. I'd like it to quick switch from coin to coin without miners getting disconnected, wait 15 sec and reconnect.

Glad you're there, it allows me to find coins and test the whole process.

I am getting roughly 600-620 khash/s reported on cudaminer with the two cards running. The stats page shows 550-700 kh/s. So it's pretty close between client and stats page. My stats wallet is 17So1rajjkhancmRJoYnVAVKSp2XT1rtXU if that helps.

I did receive a payout after the 72 hours mark  Grin Thank you for that!

I will restart the client and check the stats page again in a few hours.

The major difference that I am seeing was the first day of running I could watch the values of each unexchanged coin go up as my client was hashing, this would update every few minutes, running it now the values stay at 0 and after a few hours see a bit of production on only some coins.

I don't see some coins added to the wallet stats at all like infinitecoin, it will show as being mined but never gets added to the left column.

Thanks for your reply.
Hi, I have been mining for more than 48 hours at yaamp.com, but it seems i am barely receiving any credit after about the 24 hour mark.

I am running two nvidia 750ti with the latest version of cudaminer released in February.

I wonder if there is some incompatibility with some of the coins and cudaminer or some kind of connection problem.

At the moment yaamp is showing stablecoin as being mined, i restarted my cudaminer client, it's showing more than 90 accepted, but the stats don't increase on my wallet page.

I love the interface, the live stats and which coin is being mined.

Thanks for any help you could provide.

Is the hash rate shown on the web page similar to what cudaminer is telling? What kind of stats you usually have/expect with your nvidia on other pools in btc/day?

I'm not aware of any incompatibility. As long as we find shares, i guess it's good. We just need more hash power. The other day, that guy came with his 3*1mh/s, that was just fun to see these Stablecoins popping up one after the other.

I've made tests yesterday and this morning with a modified version of the stratum-mining software. It didnt go very well and that may have impacted on the results. I'd like it to quick switch from coin to coin without miners getting disconnected, wait 15 sec and reconnect.

Glad you're there, it allows me to find coins and test the whole process.
Hi, I have been mining for more than 48 hours at yaamp.com, but it seems i am barely receiving any credit after about the 24 hour mark.

I am running two nvidia 750ti with the latest version of cudaminer released in February.

I wonder if there is some incompatibility with some of the coins and cudaminer or some kind of connection problem.

At the moment yaamp is showing stablecoin as being mined, i restarted my cudaminer client, it's showing more than 90 accepted, but the stats don't increase on my wallet page.

I love the interface, the live stats and which coin is being mined.

Thanks for any help you could provide.
pointing some hash your way! i love the acronym.

Thanks!

We are open to suggestions.

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
pointing some hash your way! i love the acronym.
Yet Another Anonymous Mining Pool

coming soon

• Multipool multialgo with auto exchange to Bitcoin or to any coin we mine.
  • We distribute hashpower in real time among the best coins.
  • No registration required.
  • Just plug in your stratum miner using your bitcoin wallet address as the username.
  • We also allow payouts in any currency we mine. Just use your altcoin wallet address as the username.
  • Payouts are made automatically twice a day for all balances above 0.001 (0.0001 on sunday).
  • Blocks are distributed proportionally among valid submitted shares.
  • Merged mining scrypt, x11, qubit and skein
  • Algo switching.
  • More than 60 coins.
  • 10 different algos.
  • We also rent hashpower to use on your favorite pools.

Pages:
Jump to: