Pages:
Author

Topic: [POOL][Scrypt][Scrypt-N][X11] Profit switching pool - wafflepool.com - page 51. (Read 465675 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I believe its all the algos …I am on Srypt and I have the same problems…my UI is showing shares being accepted and the coin count is going up…It was like this yesterday too. Waffle man is pretty good about things ..wait and see
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
If we continue to mine guerillacoin, we just heat the air. Already 400 POS blocks.
Activity: 109
"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC
Frontend/stats still seems down for me with my rigs showing dead or not showing at all and my unconverted/earned now static for hours, but my rigs keep hashing away.  Hoping his is only a display issue and we're not stuck mining a dead fork of guerrillacoin.

Given the constant appearing / disappearing of unconverted.. you may be on to something with that dead fork notion...

thinking the same thing  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Frontend/stats still seems down for me with my rigs showing dead or not showing at all and my unconverted/earned now static for hours, but my rigs keep hashing away.  Hoping his is only a display issue and we're not stuck mining a dead fork of guerrillacoin.

Given the constant appearing / disappearing of unconverted.. you may be on to something with that dead fork notion...
Activity: 798
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Yep, i just "lost" a whole bunch of earned / unconverted.  It's back!  Grin

It just went back up to .0049

Just seems glitchy so far.
legendary
Yep, i just "lost" a whole bunch of earned / unconverted.   It's back!  Grin

Activity: 280
Recently switched to X11 multipool and watched my earnings go from .0046 to .0013.

wth?
Since you love to panic, let me just post this announcement from coinking Tongue

GuerillaCoin mining has ended. Posted By COINKING on 2014-06-23 00:56:53
GuerillaCoin has entered it's Proof-of-Stake stage and is no longer mineable as of block #6000

i think this is true

Guerillacoin is no longer available for mining @TMB pool

could be that something is wrong with waffle X11 port  Sad

cheers
B.

Front-end stats are very suspect right now so i highly doubt we're actually on guerillacoin...unless guerillacoin's PoS implementation is broken and we're actually mining past block 6k  Cheesy

think that it's not just front end...  Wink
currently i'm not mining @waffle but my account shows growth of exchanged btc coins on X11 port
something is definitely wrong  Huh
legendary
Since you love to panic, let me just post this announcement from coinking Tongue

GuerillaCoin has entered it's Proof-of-Stake stage and is no longer mineable as of block #6000

i think this is true

cheers
B.

Front-end stats are very suspect right now so i highly doubt we're actually on guerillacoin...unless guerillacoin's PoS implementation is broken and we're actually mining past block 6k  Cheesy

i think this is true

cheers
B.
Activity: 57

legendary
Prolly not fixed, but i definitely don't mind it being "stuck" on guerrillacoin....

Profitably broken - in a good way  Grin
Activity: 49
now with guerillacoin standard reward is again nice....
Activity: 202
legendary
Activity: 994
Activity: 212
Will you guys allow mining over port 80 in the near future?
Activity: 114
got message about i credited, but no transaction in wallet. Still not show hashrate
legendary
Calm down folks, pool ops have to sleep as well. 

This isn't middlecoin, wafflepool dev will fix things.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
@PW
There seem to be a lot of problems with the pool lately.  How about an update on what's going on and progress getting X13 online.

The reward for fractalcoin has dropped to 20 ... anyone checked markets to see if value is going up?
Pages:
Jump to: