Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 144. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
I was upset with Cryptopia issue before ETN was listed on kucoin.

Then after too much time passed and Cryptopia fixed their issue, and ETN was listed on kucoin, I've sent some ETNs from local cli wallet to kucoin. 10 days later the coins reached kucoin.

Try to do trading that way ...

So I was upsed with Cryptopia, now I am upset with the blockchain.

Well, it seems things will never be ok with ETN. So don't dream the price to go up. And it's not FUD, it's reality Sad.

And then try to mine ETN if you can. Some apparently irrelevant coins forked to change their algo. But not ETN.

https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig/issues/482

Me, SAD Sad

Yeah lot of forks now.
If you want to mine other coins like IPBC or Haven, you can try our XMR-AEON-STAK (XMR-STAK fork) with only 1% fee, we support most of these new POW changes and more will follow.
https://github.com/IndeedMiners/xmr-aeon-stak/releases
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
Make it Asic resistant like monero and comunity will support it again. F**k you sh*ty asics,you distroy all everywhere you pass...   Die bloody cancer
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Electroneum dead. Blockchain dead.

Electroneum is gonna die. Bitcoin is gonna die. We are all gonna die. Just not today!

*Sarcastic quote from a movie*
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
You guys are just so funny.
Activity: 202
Merit: 11
Now ETN is really bad to mining because the ASICS.

I'm waiting to fork and blockchain problems are solved.

I appreciate this project and trust in your future.

Diff has doubled since last week.  I switched back to XMR.  I will go back to ETN after the June fork.

I'm out since XMR fork, i'm switching to IPBC and XTL coins.

It's not bad it's horrible for GPU miners !!!

One week after blocking ASICs the profability of mining monero XMR increased three times.... this coin became profitable for GPU miners again.
I'm affraid, that part of recent XMR ASICs came to our coin making it even less profitable to mine via GPU.......

Go fork go fork go fork!!!!

Yes, ETN network has a big problems now, i stopped all mining and waiting good news in future.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Estimated mining profits for 1 ksh/s:  15 ETN / day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt0jiX3AwXw

and:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjI32cF8hxM

update: 13 ETN / day (estimated)

This coin should be very valuable right now.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
Has anyone tried the 2.3.4 version of the mobile miner? Seems that with it my S9 is now pulling 2h/s more Cheesy Not to mention that it's not a fixed speed, but it kinda fluctuates.
Yet, ETNs still not processed...
Activity: 861
Merit: 281
Intense Coin based on CryptoNight algorithm faced a 51% attack and they have already advanced their fork date. It was no question that it was the doing of ASICs. I think its better for other coins based on this algorithm to fork as soon as possible and kick the ASICs out of the network.

anyone here experience problem with import from paper wallet? anyone know how to fix it? Sad

What kind of issues are you facing?
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
The bad thing is that the fact ETN hit .2$ price had risen expectation for all of us.
I think that ETN will hit .2 $ again but not in the near future. We should be satisfied if this year it will keep it 100 top and a price of .05$.
This should be a long therm investment.

I was thrilled when it was at USD 0.2, but I think we all got a bit spoiled with the super high crypto prices. It was unrealistic, and it is taking a while for the market to recover (it is not just Electroneum). I know the crypto market has always been volatile, but lately most cryptos on my portfolio go from red to green to red within hours.

It is always happening when the market cap is kept decreasing. So we have to wait until the market cap recovers, meanwhile, we have no choice instead of selling them for the low price wait until the price of ETN reaches to more than 0.2 USD.

Never 0.2$  ETN SHIT COIN!.... ASIC friend.....

275 sat... PFFFFFFFFFF
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
The bad thing is that the fact ETN hit .2$ price had risen expectation for all of us.
I think that ETN will hit .2 $ again but not in the near future. We should be satisfied if this year it will keep it 100 top and a price of .05$.

I was thrilled when it was at USD 0.2, but I think we all got a bit spoiled with the super high crypto prices. It was unrealistic, and it is taking a while for the market to recover (it is not just Electroneum). I know the crypto market has always been volatile, but lately most cryptos on my portfolio go from red to green to red within hours.

It is always happening when the market cap is kept decreasing. So we have to wait until the market cap recovers, meanwhile, we have no choice instead of selling them for the low price wait until the price of ETN reaches to more than 0.2 USD.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110

Yes it is rather annoying, I use my VPN now though and I never see this issue anymore.

I have the same problem too and after a while a got fed up with this issue and just stopped mining and many more will do that.
It is a useless thing and very annoying.
And another thing... I don't understand why it takes so long for electroneum team to implement any changes. I mean they have the funds, they have the team and it is a simple code. It's not like they have a lack of feedback.

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

It's not bad it's horrible for GPU miners !!!

One week after blocking ASICs the profability of mining monero XMR increased three times.... this coin became profitable for GPU miners again.
I'm affraid, that part of recent XMR ASICs came to our coin making it even less profitable to mine via GPU.......

Go fork go fork go fork!!!!
Activity: 75
I was upset with Cryptopia issue before ETN was listed on kucoin.

Then after too much time passed and Cryptopia fixed their issue, and ETN was listed on kucoin, I've sent some ETNs from local cli wallet to kucoin. 10 days later the coins reached kucoin.

Try to do trading that way ...

So I was upsed with Cryptopia, now I am upset with the blockchain.

Well, it seems things will never be ok with ETN. So don't dream the price to go up. And it's not FUD, it's reality Sad.

And then try to mine ETN if you can. Some apparently irrelevant coins forked to change their algo. But not ETN.

https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig/issues/482

Me, SAD Sad
Activity: 14
Electroneum dead. Blockchain dead.
https://preview.ibb.co/ich8nS/ETN_dead.png
Activity: 420
Merit: 110

Activity: 5

Diff has doubled since last week.  I switched back to XMR.  I will go back to ETN after the June fork.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Please fix mobile miner. It is useless on mobile data since it keeps blocking the user. I wont grow any further. Maybe it will reach 100 thousand but no more. I stopped mining on mobile data because it works like 10 minutes and after it asks again for my info. I used to input the correct information like country and so on but after 5 times i just entered Afghanistan and whatsoever data because it doesn't seem to matter. I use it only on WiFi , if i remember to do so. Also get rid of the fucking ASIC.

Yes it is rather annoying, I use my VPN now though and I never see this issue anymore.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Please fix mobile miner. It is useless on mobile data since it keeps blocking the user. I wont grow any further. Maybe it will reach 100 thousand but no more. I stopped mining on mobile data because it works like 10 minutes and after it asks again for my info. I used to input the correct information like country and so on but after 5 times i just entered Afghanistan and whatsoever data because it doesn't seem to matter. I use it only on WiFi , if i remember to do so. Also get rid of the fucking ASIC.
Activity: 202

Activity: 426
it seems that all asics came to etn from others forked cn coins
Jump to: