Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 145. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I don't really care about $ price, rather how much satoshis will 1 ETN cost. If we hit 1000 sats again soon then I will be happy, and I think it is very possible since the markek started to move up again and there is a lot of good news from Electroneum team.

I think its a testing time for ELECTRONEUM team. There are some issue in the mobile mining app and some issue in deposit  withdrawal. If you follow their telegram channel you will see the team is doing good to fix all issues and it will soon rise.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Best ETN mining pool:

electroneum.vip

- Super reliable
- 1% fee
- Good Discord community
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
anyone here experience problem with import from paper wallet? anyone know how to fix it? Sad
Activity: 845
Merit: 56
At least it started to grow back. I lost a lot but was able to purchase a tiny bit more. I hope price gets to 1€ at least.
1 Euro is certainly very optimistic, but I think the price is not the most important, it is important that the coin was needed by users and then the price will be good.

Price is an interesting topic. I watched an interview with an expert and he said that the higher the price of Bitcoin goes, the more people get interested in it as it also gains more legitimacy.

True for wealthier people, but the masses will go for cheaper coins with bigger potential to grow.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
At least it started to grow back. I lost a lot but was able to purchase a tiny bit more. I hope price gets to 1€ at least.
1 Euro is certainly very optimistic, but I think the price is not the most important, it is important that the coin was needed by users and then the price will be good.

Price is an interesting topic. I watched an interview with an expert and he said that the higher the price of Bitcoin goes, the more people get interested in it as it also gains more legitimacy.
@sparg

It depends on what your goals are here in crypto space. I have already made what I put in fiat currency, now I only trade and invest to make more bitcoins. I don't plan to convert any crypto to dollars any time soon. Maybe when BTC will be $100k... So why would I care about ETN dollar value?

To each their own, many don't share what you do.
sud
Merit: 301
@sparg

It depends on what your goals are here in crypto space. I have already made what I put in fiat currency, now I only trade and invest to make more bitcoins. I don't plan to convert any crypto to dollars any time soon. Maybe when BTC will be $100k... So why would I care about ETN dollar value?
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
I don't really care about $ price, rather how much satoshis will 1 ETN cost. If we hit 1000 sats again soon then I will be happy, and I think it is very possible since the markek started to move up again and there is a lot of good news from Electroneum team.

The $ is very important because finally, you spend dollars or whatever you country coin is and not etn or btc. I keep seeing here that people say the $ price is not important and this means that you don't know how investment works. It's about the amount of money you put in and how much you get out.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
I really like your positive attitude towards the project, although the problems they are currently having with their blockchain! Hope they fix it soon, got ~40coins in my mobile simulator, waiting to be distributed to the wallet Cheesy
sud
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
The bad thing is that the fact ETN hit .2$ price had risen expectation for all of us.
I think that ETN will hit .2 $ again but not in the near future. We should be satisfied if this year it will keep it 100 top and a price of .05$.
This should be a long therm investment.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I'm quite disappointed I bought a lot of eth at 4 cents but they are not performing well now, but I have second thought selling this because this has a potential to become big in the future, and those 4 cents buy order could turn out to be a blessing in the future.

6.716.816.716 x 1€ = 6.716.816.716 Mrd. Euro . Better than Huh? Wow. then i will never need to work again  Grin Grin
i think 0,20€ is very good..but 1€ ....no.  Wink

Think how much value of it is needed in total to pay for what is intended to, then think again how much each coin should be worth. Wink
Activity: 426
Merit: 11

6.716.816.716 x 1€ = 6.716.816.716 Mrd. Euro . Better than Huh? Wow. then i will never need to work again  Grin Grin

it's like pointing a finger at the sky  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
it is really promising and when the crypto world gets a bit better I am sure this project will be as good as it should be

There is so big hope for this project it will get more better position this time now it is into recovery phase. This project has more big community and that is why it has more power and the recent one mobile miner is great achievement which is attractive way to make involve more people into project.
sud
anyone looking at masternodes setup in the electroneum community?

Electroneum is Proof of Work only coin, so there is no way for masternodes, at least right now. Some cryptocurrencies are movieng to Proof of Stake, like Ethereum for example, but I don't know if this is a good strategy for blockchain projects. I guess time will tell.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
it is really promising and when the crypto world gets a bit better I am sure this project will be as good as it should be
Activity: 700
Merit: 1
SetupMasternodes.com
anyone looking at masternodes setup in the electroneum community?

I think it is realistic for the future compared to supply of some other coins Smiley.
Jump to: