Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 148. (Read 240346 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Didn't know this, thank you very much for explanation. I really wonder how it will performed on android powered laptops  Cheesy

Well, after the latest update most of smartphones I have checked or saw on screeshots, have all same hashrate - 30H/s which give about 10 ETN coins per day. I don't really know chromebook specs, but I'm wondering too if those would get more hashpower than high end smartphones. Although they may be not compatible with Electroneum app, cause for example I can't install it on my Samsung Galaxy S2 Tablet.
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
I also didn't received ETN payments with the ETN miner app. I don't know if they have a problem with their server or it is a problem with the blockchain which is very slow. It seems that there is too much transactions on the blockchain. Not enough real miners...
Could some people do real mining to help for the transfers of ETN?
[/quote]

Yes. I checked the Mobile miner states that their blockchain is under heavy load. As per the mobile miner, it states that current payout is 10 ETN but my pending balance which is more than current payout is still not reflecting in the wallet. Does anyone know how long it takes for the pending balance to get credited to wallet after above payout is reached.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3150
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
OHHH THX BRO! Smiley

Just a friendly advice, take away this personal text, you gonna get yourself in trouble, DTs are not happy with merit begging, so just be careful before you get into someone's radar.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)

When will cryptonight v7 be?  Cool

hmm?

No specific ETA at the moment, but possibly soon as the Monero hard fork was successful to kick out ASICs from the network.
Info: https://www.reddit.com/r/Electroneum/comments/85zgn2/etn_hardfork_on_6th_april/

OHHH THX BRO! Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
They just benchmark your phone and according your hardware specifications you get a certain reward in a given time - "hash rate". No mining involved in the real meaning. Well, I don't really see the point of getting rewarded for nothing, but this is their strategy. At least you are not killing your battery/phone by doing this so called "mining".
Aren't they pooling the hashes came from phone cpu's? Isn't cryptonight cpu minable? I don't get it.

They call it > The Mobile Mining Experience, see the quite below, source at the bottom.
The Mobile Mining Experience
While mining for Electroneum, your phone won’t be performing real mining (as is done with a computer), but rather a simulation of mining.

The Electroneum team has described their mobile app as a Mobile Mining Experience.

Instead of actually using your phone’s CPU to solve complicated cryptographic problems (as is done with real mining), the app will continually monitor the available CPU power on your phone. In this way, it will determine the amount of CPU power that could have been used for mining, had the phone actually been mining.

Your phone will then be issued with a hash rate (speed of mining, if you will) based on its available CPU power. ETN coins will be credited to your online wallet based on this hash rate.

Link to the source article > https://electroneum101.com/how-to-mine-electroneum-with-a-mobile-phone/

Didn't know this, thank you very much for explanation. I really wonder how it will performed on android powered laptops  Cheesy
Activity: 861
Merit: 281

hmm?

No specific ETA at the moment, but possibly soon as the Monero hard fork was successful to kick out ASICs from the network.
Info: https://www.reddit.com/r/Electroneum/comments/85zgn2/etn_hardfork_on_6th_april/
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I mean seriously, spend some of the budget on a decent developer as so many have noted, and we'd probably already be running and building the community, rather than slowly watching the community dwindle away.

They don't give a fuck about that mateiii.  Grin
If you didn't received the latest news, they have hired two new experienced blockchain developers. They are working to make ETN blockchain better. They need more times before everything becomes perfect.

For the past week I have been having issues sending my ETN from the wallet to an exchange!
No response from the blockchain is the reason my funds are not sent to Kucoin. I am also missing a payment of 10 ETN, which were mined from my phone and it still cannot be shown in the wallet tab. I also logged into the site and tried to refresh it there, but nothing comes up ! What's the issue with the blockchain? Is this a well-known issue or jsut with me?
I also didn't received ETN payments with the ETN miner app. I don't know if they have a problem with their server or it is a problem with the blockchain which is very slow. It seems that there is too much transactions on the blockchain. Not enough real miners...
Could some people do real mining to help for the transfers of ETN?
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
For the past week I have been having issues sending my ETN from the wallet to an exchange!
No response from the blockchain is the reason my funds are not sent to Kucoin. I am also missing a payment of 10 ETN, which were mined from my phone and it still cannot be shown in the wallet tab. I also logged into the site and tried to refresh it there, but nothing comes up ! What's the issue with the blockchain? Is this a well-known issue or jsut with me?
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)

hmm?
legendary
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
They just benchmark your phone and according your hardware specifications you get a certain reward in a given time - "hash rate". No mining involved in the real meaning. Well, I don't really see the point of getting rewarded for nothing, but this is their strategy. At least you are not killing your battery/phone by doing this so called "mining".
Aren't they pooling the hashes came from phone cpu's? Isn't cryptonight cpu minable? I don't get it.

They call it > The Mobile Mining Experience, see the quite below, source at the bottom.
The Mobile Mining Experience
While mining for Electroneum, your phone won’t be performing real mining (as is done with a computer), but rather a simulation of mining.

The Electroneum team has described their mobile app as a Mobile Mining Experience.

Instead of actually using your phone’s CPU to solve complicated cryptographic problems (as is done with real mining), the app will continually monitor the available CPU power on your phone. In this way, it will determine the amount of CPU power that could have been used for mining, had the phone actually been mining.

Your phone will then be issued with a hash rate (speed of mining, if you will) based on its available CPU power. ETN coins will be credited to your online wallet based on this hash rate.

Link to the source article > https://electroneum101.com/how-to-mine-electroneum-with-a-mobile-phone/

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I've recently bought some ETN from Kucoin and withdrawn them to my mobile wallet, but seems like even after more than 12 hours, there're no confirmations and it's not getting processed:

https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/tx/949ed435a55df58e2586f1657e5fecc9da62ebb43e9d9bbdef82319c896ce0f8

Is this usual thing with Electroneum? Roll Eyes

I'll quote the announcement of a pool I'm using,
"Electroneum network is is being flooded with <1 ETN transactions.
  As ETN network's pending transaction count exceeded 5000 and new transactions are not confirmed, pool disabled payouts temporarily. "

The "transactions are not confirmed" though is an outdated statement, I've received payments just fine the last hours. I'm not checking my wallet every hour but on a daily basis and personally I didn't notice anything weird, but it seems someone tried a DDOS kind of attack or for whatever reason a lot of transactions caused delays.
There is a lot of transaction of 0.04 ETN. Does some mining pool pay less than 1 ETN now? I didn't received the last 2 payments of the Electroneum mining app. I don't know if they are pending somewhere or just lost.
Electroneum blockexplorer:
https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
I've recently bought some ETN from Kucoin and withdrawn them to my mobile wallet, but seems like even after more than 12 hours, there're no confirmations and it's not getting processed:

https://blockexplorer.electroneum.com/tx/949ed435a55df58e2586f1657e5fecc9da62ebb43e9d9bbdef82319c896ce0f8

I'll quote the announcement of a pool I'm using,
"Electroneum network is is being flooded with <1 ETN transactions.
  As ETN network's pending transaction count exceeded 5000 and new transactions are not confirmed, pool disabled payouts temporarily. "

The "transactions are not confirmed" though is an outdated statement, I've received payments just fine the last hours. I'm not checking my wallet every hour but on a daily basis and personally I didn't notice anything weird, but it seems someone tried a DDOS kind of attack or for whatever reason a lot of transactions caused delays.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
I mean seriously, spend some of the budget on a decent developer as so many have noted, and we'd probably already be running and building the community, rather than slowly watching the community dwindle away.

totally agree. anyhow i still believe in this project... it`s going slow but better than nothing Grin I will hold my ico invest at least another half year.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0

It could take 24 hours. It happened to me many times. So don't be scared.
Look for that "No of confirmations" to increase.

Sometimes you send multiple times ETN and one transfer could reach destination wallet later even if it was not the last transfer sent.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

Waw! Electroneum Kudos for this recent update now i can see my old LG g3 mining up to 10 etn a day with a high Hash rate if 30.76h/s, before i couldn't mine 1etn for whole day with same device, whatever it was you did to make this transformation is really impressive,  the mobile mining now is alot better than previously, only just the price of etn is not able to move up like other tokens from time to time, but more time to grow.

How is hash rate even calculated if you're not using CPU power? I would like to know how this mobile "mining" thing actually works.

legendary
₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(
Waw! Electroneum Kudos for this recent update now i can see my old LG g3 mining up to 10 etn a day with a high Hash rate if 30.76h/s, before i couldn't mine 1etn for whole day with same device, whatever it was you did to make this transformation is really impressive,  the mobile mining now is alot better than previously, only just the price of etn is not able to move up like other tokens from time to time, but more time to grow.

How is hash rate even calculated if you're not using CPU power? I would like to know how this mobile "mining" thing actually works.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

I have 3 old android powered phones lying around. It's time to charge up them Grin
Jump to: