Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 152. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 611
Yesterday I've noticed nice hashrate growth on my mobile. It increase from 15 to 30 hashes (100%) Grin Grin Grin Grin. Has anyone noticed the same phenomeon???
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Hello. I have such a question, how many now issues 1070 on Electroneum day?  In advance thanks for the answer.
Are you asking about mining with nvidia 1070? If yes, check mining profit calculator sites. You may also mine most profitable coin and exchange for electroneum.

You must search somewhere where it says what is the hashing power of nvidia 1070.

Here you must search at GPU section for 1070:
http://monerobenchmarks.info/

But be aware of the following things:
- a stock nvidia 1070 will have less hash power, usually people improve performance by changing firmware and making other tuning setings to video cards. So the info you might get from monerobenchmarks.info might be much higher than your regular video card (which can be tuned to reach similar hash rates if you know how)
- if using windows it happened that after a windows update the video driver was updated too and the hash rated dropped to half it was before. So yeah this can happen, don't be scared that your card is broken.

Also note that:
- the monerobenchmarks is for all cryptonight coins so if your video card for example will get 400 hs/s, that will be the same for all cryptonight coins (not just monero or etn)
- monero already forked to make their cryptonight algorithm ASIC resistant, so now they use cryptonight-heavy which is slower (in term of hashes/second) than cryptonight. http://monerobenchmarks.info/ still has the info of hashing power regarding cryptonight algorithm and not cryptonight-heavy algorithm.
- right now, xmrig miner implements (in 2.6.0 beta1 version) cryptonight-heavy for monero and sumokoin but the hash rates are much lower (40% or more) than cryptonight version.

So when ETN will fork to cryptonight-heavy algo, the hash power will drop dramatically.

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Hello. I have such a question, how many now issues 1070 on Electroneum day?  In advance thanks for the answer.
Are you asking about mining with nvidia 1070? If yes, check mining profit calculator sites. You may also mine most profitable coin and exchange for electroneum.
Since ETN is traded on kucoin there are some annoyances recently added to kucoin.

You must add 3 answers to 3 security questions on kucoin.

Then, when you withdraw your coins from kucoin you have to:
- input 2 factor authentication code
- input an answer for one of 3 security questions
- read your email and confirm the withdraw.

This kind of sucks, in order to do one thing you must do 4 other things (the three of them I've mentioned and of course the 4th is to login to kucoin.

I never saw anywhere else such thing. Everywhere it is two factor auth: login and then choose between: 2fa, email confirmation or a pin code.
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Hi, everybody. Can't I understand the app on your phone already came out on ANDROID or ios?

It's on Android for months now, actually I think they launched the coin with the mobile wallet ready. They're on a "wait-line" from Apple until they can be accepted into iOS store.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Hi, everybody. Can't I understand the app on your phone already came out on ANDROID or ios?
I'm not a dev, but yes, hardfork will again make ASIC mining impossible for this algo. Now everybody is waiting for XMR team (cause Electroneum is basically a Monero fork) to develop a solution, and then ETN team will implement it.

I think they not just developed a solution but they did the fork too and other cryptonight coins did that too.

This is from xmrig (a cryptonight miner) github page:

https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig/issues/482
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN

Sold all my ETN for now... Too many technical obstacles for this coin ahead.

ASIC resistance?
Big wallet file sizes?
Slow transactions?
No big exchanges?

Undecided

These "tech issues" you think are bad enough to sell ETN at low prices?

Any REAL tech issues they are having only because of the MASSIVE AMOUNT USERS.

Nothing that wont be fixed.

To me that would signal a buy, but you feel it signals a sell.

Ok, fair enough

I hope you get a fair reward, for your quality shilling, and i mean it Smiley

No shill
Just telling it like it really is
People want to get rich in 4 months
Doesnt happen
Some might get lucky on a coin

But to invest based on facts and forcast based on the plan, team, etc. is something Ive consistantly made serious profits doing. Havent called em all and have a decent almost around a 50% win, but Ive only really stood consistantly around a few and few were some of the biggest winners. When Ive been wrong I would have known it by now. This fits the "winner mold" and to me its easy to tell by now anyway with ETN if youre paying attention.

ETN is also more than profits for me, as ETN is poised to introduce the WORLD to crypto for the first time

Excited as hell that I am a part of it.

Rich is a genius I can tell you that, and now hes hired a bunch if other geniuses, and has a substantial war chest.....

...checkmate

To think ETN is 2 cents. Almost anyone could get on board and change their life right now if they have even a small amt to invest
I still cannot understand why the miner is having such a low hashing power on my S8 Galaxy ? I tried to restart the phone, re-installed the app and still the same shizzle. Not to mention that everytime I press start mining I have to go to the ETN website and fill out my country and the internet i'm using in order to be able to mine .

Just remember that you want to calculate the amt of coins you get based on what ETN will be worth in 3-5 years, and then HODL till then.

If you look at it that way, and have strong hands, thats a hell of alot of money....

. ..   ...... ... ..    ..........for FREE

ASIC resistance?
Big wallet file sizes?
Slow transactions?
No big exchanges?

Undecided

These "tech issues" you think are bad enough to sell ETN at low prices?

Any REAL tech issues they are having only because of the MASSIVE AMOUNT USERS.

Nothing that wont be fixed.

To me that would signal a buy, but you feel it signals a sell.

Ok, fair enough

I hope you get a fair reward, for your quality shilling, and i mean it Smiley

No shill
Just telling it like it really is
People want to get rich in 4 months
Doesnt happen
Some might get lucky on a coin

But to invest based on facts and forcast based on the plan, team, etc. is something Ive consistantly made serious profits doing.

ETN is also more than profits for me, as ETN is poised to introduce the WORLD to crypto for the first time

Excited as hell that I am a part of it.

Rich is a genius I can tell you that, and now hes hired a bunch if other geniuses, and has a substantial war chest.....

...checkmate

To think ETN is 2 cents. Almost anyone could get on board and change their life right now if they have even a small amt to invest
Activity: 132
Merit: 3
I still cannot understand why the miner is having such a low hashing power on my S8 Galaxy ? I tried to restart the phone, re-installed the app and still the same shizzle. Not to mention that everytime I press start mining I have to go to the ETN website and fill out my country and the internet i'm using in order to be able to mine .
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
This is really exciting news, I knew there would be a lot to come from Richard and the team.This is just the beginning.
Yeah. If they deliver the coin will moon and make such projections like $1 a reality maybe by next year. Well, when we are out of the bear cycle anyway Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
This is really exciting news, I knew there would be a lot to come from Richard and the team.This is just the beginning.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hi. The project and all of us good luck! Let us unite to take the high ground!
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
The patent: Fucking fuckity fuck Smiley
In a good way Smiley
Activity: 413
Merit: 17

ASIC resistance?
Big wallet file sizes?
Slow transactions?
No big exchanges?

Undecided

I think you have sold at the lowest point. The American tax submissions are due on the 15th April and many big investors have been withdrawing funds.  The main point being that all good coins will rise after this date.  

Go and compare the ETH chart to ETN and you will see what I mean.

What have you reinvested in as some coins will recover quicker than others ?

What did you sell at ?
Activity: 251
Merit: 103
Richard Ells - Instantaneous Cryptocurrency Payments

We have a hybrid model, with a centralised app and decentralised blockchain it enables us to INSTANTLY confirm to a vendor (shop or online store) that an Electroneum user HAS the funds available in their wallet and therefore they can checkout of an ecommerce system or pay at a shop till and take the goods or service, instantly. We then (internally) ring-fence the funds to prevent them double spending (just like the blockchain does) – and move the transaction to the blockchain in good time

-----------------------------------------------

Wow, this is a game changer, and its protected with a patent

LOOK OUT!!!!
"That’s right – we now have a protected patent that allows us to add bitcoin, Ethereum, monero or virtually any other cryptocurrency to our app and allow users to make instant crypto payments to any vendor who wants to have the convenience of instant check-out. This won’t be happening this year, as we want to get Electroneum (ETN) out there first into the market, but it gives us the ABILITY to provide this if the market demands it. We could therefore work with a large multinational vendor who had chosen a different cryptocurrency, but still leverage the Electroneum brand, as part of our strategy for brand dominance and growth."

This is mega mega news and some really forward thinking on behalf of Richard and the Electroneum team. Buy up them ETN while they're cheap. Strike while the iron is hot as they say.
Fantastic news
Richard Ells - Instantaneous Cryptocurrency Payments

We have a hybrid model, with a centralised app and decentralised blockchain it enables us to INSTANTLY confirm to a vendor (shop or online store) that an Electroneum user HAS the funds available in their wallet and therefore they can checkout of an ecommerce system or pay at a shop till and take the goods or service, instantly. We then (internally) ring-fence the funds to prevent them double spending (just like the blockchain does) – and move the transaction to the blockchain in good time

-----------------------------------------------

Wow, this is a game changer, and its protected with a patent

LOOK OUT!!!!

Richard Ells - Tech update (51% Attack, ASICS & more)

There is no hard evidence that there IS a 51% attack taking place. The evidence that is being used is not evidence of a 51% attack in this instance, it’s a timestamp bug that is causing no problems at all. ASICS are nothing to worry about – we have ASIC resistance in the next update – which will be before the ASIC chips are widely available. Blockchain flooding, we are working on this from two ends – a blockchain update AND our patent makes the blockchain flooding far less problematic
Jump to: