Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 163. (Read 240346 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
cryptopia will soon delist list coin due to numerous network issues and becomes too much work burden for their staff. blame ETN dev that fumbled this project from launch. happy to have dumped at 5000 sats when markets 1st opened. will buy them all back at 75 sat before long

Where did you read that cryptopia will delist ETN from their platform soon? I peaked at the markets yesterday and ETN was not in that section Cheesy Or are you following their twitter?
Seems to try spreading FUDs to buy cheaper Electrons I'm. Good luck, stupid fuder.
Boolberry, Dashcoin, XCI Cannabis Industry coin, Nicnaccoin, Bytecoin, Bikercoin are all cryptonote coins that too cryptopia have delisted for cause of several support tickets to overwork their staff and suffer fate of delisting
now ETN have https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/4024?page=16 much more than any coin in maintence and support issue. Tips have spread to whales of this action to happen and price continue to fall as they ass dump ETN. my cheap price will come soon of 75 satoshi or maybe less.

Most of the ETN volume is on Kucoin now so Cryptopia isn't crucial anymore, especially with their constant withdrawal and deposit problems. Price is another story, but it mainly depends on Bitcoin movements. If BTC starts climbing up again, ETN will follow like any other altcoin.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
cryptopia will soon delist list coin due to numerous network issues and becomes too much work burden for their staff. blame ETN dev that fumbled this project from launch. happy to have dumped at 5000 sats when markets 1st opened. will buy them all back at 75 sat before long

Where did you read that cryptopia will delist ETN from their platform soon? I peaked at the markets yesterday and ETN was not in that section Cheesy Or are you following their twitter?
Seems to try spreading FUDs to buy cheaper Electrons I'm. Good luck, stupid fuder.
Boolberry, Dashcoin, XCI Cannabis Industry coin, Nicnaccoin, Bytecoin, Bikercoin are all cryptonote coins that too cryptopia have delisted for cause of several support tickets to overwork their staff and suffer fate of delisting
now ETN have https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/4024?page=16 much more than any coin in maintence and support issue. Tips have spread to whales of this action to happen and price continue to fall as they ass dump ETN. my cheap price will come soon of 75 satoshi or maybe less.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Activity: 314
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention

The FUD is strong in him, he wants lower price
Activity: 443
Merit: 13

Activity: 208
TAKING ELECTRONEUM (ETN) TO COURT IN UK THIS is not just about the ETN coins, its about us, as a community, making these company s accountable for there actions ETN video 15th March Clearly states that ETN Electroneum Ltd management are "fully aware and c+++ members are working on it" But this information had not FULLY been brought to coin holders attention, AND by not revealing this information ETN Electroneum Ltd management have committed Fraud by failing to disclose information (ii)to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss. THAT THE ISSUE WAS KNOW ABOUT ON FRIDAY 2 March 2018 Block 202612 THERE T&C CLEARLY STATE THAT, 1.4 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone you at the telephone number you have provided to us or by writing to you at the email address you have provided to us.

1.5 “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.

They never emailed, phoned anyone, informing them of the issue, and or advising holders not to deposit coins to Cryptopia, and on the 10th (not knowing of issue) I withdrew 22950 from my OFFICIAL ELECTRONEUM WALLET (still received no warning) to Cryptopia Fraud Act 2006 3Fraud by failing to disclose information A person is in breach of this section if he— (a)dishonestly fails to disclose to another person information which he is under a legal duty to disclose, and (b)intends, by failing to disclose the information— (i)to make a gain for himself or another, or (ii)to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

Those are all common things in crypto, there are no real set rules or regulations. Also, they have sent multiple emails about the Cryptopia issues, even though that is something they have no control over.

Good luck with that, you will surely lose a lot of money by taking them to court. You have a right to be upset but...is that not taking it a step too far? If you are that aggravated by it, I would recommend not investing in cryptocurrency at all, it is like the wild west in this market my friend. There is good potential for profit, but also for losses, hacks, fraud and plenty of drama. It is not for everyone. You have to know the risks before getting involved.
Haha you are barking up the wrong three, try sue cryptopia.... LOL
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Price won't go up any time soon. The market needs few more weeks to recover. But that's really bad for ETN since every day is created like 10 milions of new ETN... marketcap is huge enough now.

I agree to this. Except price won't probably recover in a few weeks.

Alts need anywhere from 6-24 weeks to see ATH again.. in large caps to small caps order.
Activity: 5
TAKING ELECTRONEUM (ETN) TO COURT IN UK THIS is not just about the ETN coins, its about us, as a community, making these company s accountable for there actions ETN video 15th March Clearly states that ETN Electroneum Ltd management are "fully aware and c+++ members are working on it" But this information had not FULLY been brought to coin holders attention, AND by not revealing this information ETN Electroneum Ltd management have committed Fraud by failing to disclose information (ii)to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss. THAT THE ISSUE WAS KNOW ABOUT ON FRIDAY 2 March 2018 Block 202612 THERE T&C CLEARLY STATE THAT, 1.4 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone you at the telephone number you have provided to us or by writing to you at the email address you have provided to us.

1.5 “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.

They never emailed, phoned anyone, informing them of the issue, and or advising holders not to deposit coins to Cryptopia, and on the 10th (not knowing of issue) I withdrew 22950 from my OFFICIAL ELECTRONEUM WALLET (still received no warning) to Cryptopia Fraud Act 2006 3Fraud by failing to disclose information A person is in breach of this section if he— (a)dishonestly fails to disclose to another person information which he is under a legal duty to disclose, and (b)intends, by failing to disclose the information— (i)to make a gain for himself or another, or (ii)to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

The cryptopia wallet bug has been a problem for a while now.
I'm not a lawyer, but I don't believe there was any intent to cause loss or an attempt to make a gain off of said bug.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Those are all common things in crypto, there are no real set rules or regulations. Also, they have sent multiple emails about the Cryptopia issues, even though that is something they have no control over.

Good luck with that, you will surely lose a lot of money by taking them to court. You have a right to be upset but...is that not taking it a step too far? If you are that aggravated by it, I would recommend not investing in cryptocurrency at all, it is like the wild west in this market my friend. There is good potential for profit, but also for losses, hacks, fraud and plenty of drama. It is not for everyone. You have to know the risks before getting involved.
Activity: 69

Activity: 459
Merit: 102
The project is certainly excellent, but it did not meet the expectations of investors. The price of the coin does not increase, it is not a good indicator
We just have a terrible bearmarket in BTC, it affects every other coin, and i disagree, the investors was really pleased, and made a nice profit, however, weak hands has to go, and they make the price go down even further in the short run. What u got is a coin and not a stock, so you are not really an investor anymore, you are just a holder of a coin.
Its not about to please holders of coins, its about to increase and get more REAL users, as per the terms of the goals of the project.
That will be good for holders, since price will take off.
Weak hands must go, thats the name of the game.

+1
Price won't go up any time soon. The market needs few more weeks to recover. But that's really bad for ETN since every day is created like 10 milions of new ETN... marketcap is huge enough now.

We need at last one year for 0.99 and after 2 for sure 50
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
kucoincom and electroneum ETN are running a joint promotion to celebrate the listing of ETN on KuCoin . We are offering 1,000,000ETN giveaway for trade ETN on KuCoin. Details Inside: https://www.kucoin.com/#/rank/ETN

first you have to act ETN. otherwise you will get no tokens. but this exchange is already better than the cryptopia exchaange. but much better exchanges will follow. we have to wait a few more days
The project is certainly excellent, but it did not meet the expectations of investors. The price of the coin does not increase, it is not a good indicator
We just have a terrible bearmarket in BTC, it affects every other coin, and i disagree, the investors was really pleased, and made a nice profit, however, weak hands has to go, and they make the price go down even further in the short run. What u got is a coin and not a stock, so you are not really an investor anymore, you are just a holder of a coin.
Its not about to please holders of coins, its about to increase and get more REAL users, as per the terms of the goals of the project.

+1
Relax dude, with that additional supply , it will stay steady for the next 38 years. 14 000 000 000 coins divided by 10 000 000 divided by 365
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
kucoincom and electroneum ETN are running a joint promotion to celebrate the listing of ETN on KuCoin . We are offering 1,000,000ETN giveaway for trade ETN on KuCoin. Details Inside: https://www.kucoin.com/#/rank/ETN
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

+1
Activity: 413
Merit: 17

+1
You are so wrong, mobile mining let people transfer with negative fees, as in have excess when fees is paid, when they see how it works they will buy more ETN which will drive price and get higher returns for "real" mining, so its a win win, zero fees, is important when living on 2 USD a day, i guess no one here is concerned with the goal of the coin, just to cash in when they see the moon closing in.

I get  1 etn a day on my mobile, that will be great the day it hits 5 USD

I also mine "real" and i also buy ETN. Let the weak hands cash out.
I am missing something here, how come it is the negative fees? There are no negative fees. Yes you can mine it with your mobile, but it doesn't necessary mean it will cover the transaction fees. For how long they can be able to redistribute pre-mined coins?
To be honest 5USD, with 7billion supply, how can they achieve it?
Yes it is, cause you might mine for a long time on the phone, depending on how long tine it lasts, you would have gotten more free coins than you spent on fees. So depending on what price, it could be surely also called a free lunch. just for holding the wallet running...
Activity: 322
with the coming ASIC hoarders on board, you can see quickly ETN = 0.005

FACT, not FUD or FUCK that ASIC is killing alt coin.
Jump to: