Author

Topic: [POR]⚡ELECTRONEUM⚡Official Moderated Thread - page 164. (Read 240346 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
You are so wrong, mobile mining let people transfer with negative fees, as in have excess when fees is paid, when they see how it works they will buy more ETN which will drive price and get higher returns for "real" mining, so its a win win, zero fees, is important when living on 2 USD a day, i guess no one here is concerned with the goal of the coin, just to cash in when they see the moon closing in.

I get  1 etn a day on my mobile, that will be great the day it hits 5 USD

I also mine "real" and i also buy ETN. Let the weak hands cash out.
I am missing something here, how come it is the negative fees? There are no negative fees. Yes you can mine it with your mobile, but it doesn't necessary mean it will cover the transaction fees. For how long they can be able to redistribute pre-mined coins?
To be honest 5USD, with 7billion supply, how can they achieve it?
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
The project is certainly excellent, but it did not meet the expectations of investors. The price of the coin does not increase, it is not a good indicator
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
yes

i think Dev should change, RR200 and Gaint N joined mining already

They better do it before ASICs hit the market, otherwise it will be another nail in the coffin. I wish they had good tech rather than promo team, i haven't participated in ICO to demand it, but the investors should do it, I don't understand why they are doing nothing. Guys, those of you who stashed millions of ETNs waiting it "to the Moon" in a hope to dump it with the first opportunity. It is not gonna work, it won't "moon" until they redo the whitepaper.
Still no mobile wallet for iOS, no wallet for PC/MAC. "Mining Experience" did a good job to promote and make the brand Electroneum ETN, which is really good thing, and probably the only valuable about this cryptocurrency. But this mining simulation will not bring more users or investors, more people understand what the mining really is, it is not experience, it is key of distributed consensus powered by PoW, they are not participating in the securing the network. Don't you understand that if you can't secure it, than it worth zero. The users who download the mobile wallet will play with it and dump it, like it happens with every mobile game. You need to do something better than this. My advice go on the marker hire solid dev team and start working on some real stuff, like network throughput, scalability, etc
You are so wrong, mobile mining let people transfer with negative fees, as in have excess when fees is paid, when they see how it works they will buy more ETN which will drive price and get higher returns for "real" mining, so its a win win, zero fees, is important when living on 2 USD a day, i guess no one here is concerned with the goal of the coin, just to cash in when they see the moon closing in.

Totally agree with this, far too many people don't care about the project and the teams ambitions. Many just expect instant returns and get angry when it doesn't work out that way. I always saw Electroneum as something long-term, I didn't go in expecting massive profits in the first few months. I invested because I was interested in what they wanted to achieve, and I wanted to be a part of it.

Crypto wasn't created to be useless but tradable asset to purely make people money, it was designed as a currency to be used. They are working on making that a reality, and in some countries it could potentially be a game changer.

I'm not worried about price in the current market conditions. It will take some time before we see if ETN will  be a success or not.  It's way too early to pass judgement or label them a failure. Getting over a million users is a remarkable achievement in the fairly limited crypto world. I am happy for them to take their time and build something over the next year or so.

Activity: 314
Merit: 100
I'm so poor I can't even pay attention
yes

They better do it before ASICs hit the market, otherwise it will be another nail in the coffin. I wish they had good tech rather than promo team, i haven't participated in ICO to demand it, but the investors should do it, I don't understand why they are doing nothing. Guys, those of you who stashed millions of ETNs waiting it "to the Moon" in a hope to dump it with the first opportunity. It is not gonna work, it won't "moon" until they redo the whitepaper.
Still no mobile wallet for iOS, no wallet for PC/MAC. "Mining Experience" did a good job to promote and make the brand Electroneum ETN, which is really good thing, and probably the only valuable about this cryptocurrency. But this mining simulation will not bring more users or investors, more people understand what the mining really is, it is not experience, it is key of distributed consensus powered by PoW, they are not participating in the securing the network. Don't you understand that if you can't secure it, than it worth zero. The users who download the mobile wallet will play with it and dump it, like it happens with every mobile game. You need to do something better than this. My advice go on the marker hire solid dev team and start working on some real stuff, like network throughput, scalability, etc

Activity: 845
Merit: 56
We are not children, we know it is only mining simulation. They can start calling it airdrop, it will attract more people. The airdrop should be small anyway. After all it can't be free crypto if you will use it for paying mobile services. It needs to be like any other currency in this respect. I wish it was not a monero fork kind of though, but it is what it is.
yes

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
It seems like it takes a lot more for Electroneum to recover than other coins.
We are losing places in coinmarketcap. If we would have kept the 50th place the should`ve been 0.05$ right now.
I can't explain myself why is etn losing positions because we have only good news lately.

From the beginning they made big advertisments that they signed up with binance, currently you hear nothing about this signment since months.
they just get listed on small exchanges and thats completely different to their Roadmap "Q1 listing on Major exchanges"

Exchanges are not the key i know, but most of the Investors are having an eye on this fact.

They got listed on Kucoin and they will get listed on another one in the next 2 weeks. You must understand that it is harder to get listed since they are not an erc20 coin. And there was the problem with the blockchain that they fixed this last month. But all this means that they are moving forward and the price is moving down and I cand find an explanation. Even the number of mobile miners is increasing daily.

The only thing I can think of is maybe the Cryptonite ASICS that have hammered Monero might be targeting Electroneum and they are offloading as much as they can to the exchanges therefore keeping supply high and demand low.

When Monero forks this will be bad news for ETC as those Asics will then be pointed to Electroneum pools

I also think, that is the main reason, the miners are dumpung etn, before all of the asic hashing power goes to etn and before etn changes algorithm.
Activity: 69
Is Electroneum going to change the algo as Monero?
yes
Activity: 49
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
We are losing places in coinmarketcap. If we would have kept the 50th place the should`ve been 0.05$ right now.
I can't explain myself why is etn losing positions because we have only good news lately.

From the beginning they made big advertisments that they signed up with binance, currently you hear nothing about this signment since months.
they just get listed on small exchanges and thats completely different to their Roadmap "Q1 listing on Major exchanges"

Exchanges are not the key i know, but most of the Investors are having an eye on this fact.

They got listed on Kucoin and they will get listed on another one in the next 2 weeks. You must understand that it is harder to get listed since they are not an erc20 coin. And there was the problem with the blockchain that they fixed this last month. But all this means that they are moving forward and the price is moving down and I cand find an explanation. Even the number of mobile miners is increasing daily.

Anything traded in the open market is not always fairly priced, some are hyped and overpriced and when the bubble brakes, people are losing money; and there are the misunderstood and underpriced like ETN or Twitter's stock and Ford's stock to name a few I've been buying on dips and holding.

This is the investor's challenge, to buy good projects when they're undervalued and cheap, before the mass media start hyping the project.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The only thing I can think of is maybe the Cryptonite ASICS that have hammered Monero might be targeting Electroneum and they are offloading as much as they can to the exchanges therefore keeping supply high and demand low.

When Monero forks this will be bad news for ETC as those Asics will then be pointed to Electroneum pools
Merit: 110

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

Merit: 110
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
This project has a great future just need to resist the current crypto dump
Maybe you have some info that we haven't? As far as I know the development process in anabiotic phase...

What is a 'anabiotic phase' ?

Google is your friend.
Anabiotic(adj), Anabiosis(n) A restoring to life from a deathlike condition; resuscitation.

I guess what he is saying is that Electroneum is, like the Phoenix, rising from the remnants of it's own ashes.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Maybe you have some info that we haven't? As far as I know the development process in anabiotic phase...

What is a 'anabiotic phase' ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Are the payments from the mobile miner delayed? Reached the payment tresshold over 18 hours ago and the balans in the miner was reset to zero, but the payment has not been added to my wallet yet.

Yep can take a few hours its certainly not "instant" but it does eventually show up

I can understand a couple of hours to process the transaction, but right now, it's been taking over a day to show up on my balance and it's still not there. So I'm wondering if something's going wrong with the transaction.
Did you try to refresh your wallet? Sometimes the wallet don't refresh by itself. It takes a little time to refresh.

Yes I have tried several times. I emptied cache on mobile app and webwallet shows same amount of ETN without mined coins from over 2 days ago. So to me it looks like something is broken.
Jump to: